Sign in to follow this  
jkrohn1

Fence Breakdown and Repair

jkrohn1

So fence is always full of junk, why not make him break down guns repair them and sell them as parts? If all the parts are stacked there would be no need for constant cleanup, he already sells at an extortionate price so people would still level traders to get the parts they want Cheap. In the meantime they have a chance to actually make a half decent gun to play with.

• Like 1

RonBuan

I don't know how I feel about this. Like you said most of his prices are crazy high right? but in the same hand, I have purchased damaged paca from him for 3k and fixed it later so it was good as new. Fence is the guy online that fucks you in your deal. You think you bought this perfect thing, you get it and its used and beaten af. He rips you off and people only use him as a last resort to save time but never money.

I think he's fine as he is, but taking guns apart might be interesting...  because sometimes you just need that one little piece... but in the same respect... I could buy the entire item with the piece i wanted.. then break it down myself and sell everything i didnt need to any one other than fence and make most your money back.. since they pay better.

You dig? My guy? :D