Warning to all players

Agent_Drakius

Survivors,

If you want to keep this title, do not get complacent.  If you do not check your corners, and your surroundings I will kill you.  I have been stepped on and looked over time and again.  If you think you've killed everyone and that you're safe, then I will show you how wrong you are. I will continue to set up my ambushes and punish those that do not move with purpose. 

This is not call of duty, so do not treat it as so, or you will be next... 

Skull.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 7

11 minutes ago, Agent_Drakius said:

Survivors,

If you want to keep this title, do not get complacent.  If you do not check your corners, and your surroundings I will kill you.  I have been stepped on and looked over time and again.  If you think you've killed everyone and that you're safe, then I will show you how wrong you are. I will continue to set up my ambushes and punish those that do not move with purpose. 

Skull.jpg

I see you are taking your time killing people with only lvl26 atm...

2 hours ago, Agent_Drakius said:

Survivors,

Skull.jpg

Laughed my ass off, well done :)

Guys don't judge him. I think its kind of Funny to see some kind of a role-play-post :)

Bad for me, I play on EU servers so i can't show him how i will stand behind him with a good old rusty M4 and blast him to valhalla ;) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sYs said:

I eat tomohawk guys for breakfest and eat geared pmc's for desert

and baby - im getting fat on desert. 

I don't usually prefer sand after breakfast, Is this something I should be trying?

:P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah well, even when I'm the one setting up the ambush and open up full auto on the other guy I still lose the fight.  Usually to a quick reaction one shot wonder opponent who obviously has balls of steel and can pinpoint a shooter immediately under tense situations.  So either way, OP wins :( I ambush I die, I move I die, I stand still I die lol.  Come get my weapons I guess :) That's all I'm good for in this game.

Edited by HoundDogZA