Sign in to follow this  
Kaddahn

Strength leveling

Kaddahn

I would think that strength should lvl-up by melee attacks, especialy due to melee kills.

HTX
2 minutes ago, Kaddahn said:

I would think that strength should lvl-up by melee attacks, especialy due to melee kills.

I believe it does, albeit slowly.

RonBuan

I heard chucking nades does it too. I don't really think thats great.... cause it promotes wild and crazy grenade use... but whatever lol.

3DWaffle

Some people are abusing an ingame mechanic where they store up to 41 Teabags in their GammaContainer.

So they are overweight and are carrying more then the number at the left bottom of your character stats.

That is actaully boosting their strenght up pretty fast.

2-3 jumps = 1 skill point

Full stamina Bar sprint = 2 skill points

and a grenade throw is evrytime worth 1 skill point for strenght

Ruronin
16 минут назад, 3DWaffle сказал:

Some people are abusing an ingame mechanic where they store up to 41 Teabags in their GammaContainer.

So they are overweight and are carrying more then the number at the left bottom of your character stats.

That is actaully boosting their strenght up pretty fast.

and a grenade throw is evrytime worth 1 skill point for strenght

irl people abuse life too! they go to jym, overweight themselfs and run/jump/crouch! what a cheat! :betoung:

KugelFanger
On 17-12-2017 at 1:46 AM, HTX said:

I believe it does, albeit slowly.

It did, not anymore though

KugelFanger
28 minutes ago, 3DWaffle said:

and a grenade throw is evrytime worth 1 skill point.

10 jumps = 1 skillpoint

Full stamina bar sprint = 1 skillpoint (on later levels it is less i believe 2 bars = 1 skillpoint, not sure though)

First grenade you throw on every raid is 2 skill point, every following grenade in the same raid is 1 point.

sYs

1 hit with melee 1 point towards skill point

10 jumps while being overweight + 1 point towards skill point.

Tbag in tbag rumoured as exploit and fixed in next patch. 

TechoverMana

T-bag method is the only real way to make any sort of meaningful progress in strength and not have it take the better part of a decade.

If they remove the T-bag method they need to have strength gain for far more than just chucking grenades wildly and the occasional melee kill. You need to get some thru regular movements like Endurance, like get a skill point with every 2-3 jumps, every sprint, ect so it's leveling around the same rate as endurance. Or have it where you can just do weight training. But it's BS  that strength only levels up with grenades or hatchet kills and nothing else unless you T-bag method.

Edited by TechoverMana

3DWaffle
vor 3 Stunden schrieb KugelFanger:

10 jumps = 1 skillpoint

Full stamina bar sprint = 1 skillpoint (on later levels it is less i believe 2 bars = 1 skillpoint, not sure though)

First grenade you throw on every raid is 2 skill point, every following grenade in the same raid is 1 point.

:cannedmilk:

HTX

This opinion might be the minority, but I don't see a point in specifically "grinding" strength training. I level my strength as I progress through the game, I don't see the enjoyment of sitting and jumping with 100+ T-bags in your gamma to provide a quick boost.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3DWaffle
vor 3 Stunden schrieb TechoverMana:

T-bag method is the only real way to make any sort of meaningful progress in strength and not have it take the better part of a decade.

If they remove the T-bag method they need to have strength gain for far more than just chucking grenades wildly and the occasional melee kill. You need to get some thru regular movements like Endurance, like get a skill point with every 2-3 jumps, every sprint, ect so it's leveling around the same rate as endurance. Or have it where you can just do weight training. But it's BS  that strength only levels up with grenades or hatchet kills and nothing else unless you T-bag method.

To be honest i used this method too, but i woud prefer a way that is intended by the devs.

Im pretty sure that at some point they will  prevent this method but at the moment its the only real way to max it.

The max level perk and stats it gives u are pretty unfair too i think.

You can sprint double as fast as the others and ur walking speed is pretty pimped up too.

On top of that i saw people glitching out of map and reaching unfair spots with the 50 or 100% jump height bonus.

Woud be cool if they coud add other methodes to level it, like yours

DrakeVanders

I would like to think that perhaps when the hideout becomes a thing you can install a little weight lifting area, you can only do so much at a time but doing so allows you level strength while in your hideout by pumping some iron

• Like 1