DrGuy

A friend from home

DrGuy

Call me over patriotic but I would personally feel a lot more powerful trudging through communist lands wielding an M1911 chambered in good'ol 45 Action Colt Express.

I feel that a high-power but low capacity secondary would be a good touch and a reliable secondary to finish what your primary couldn't. It could have good range for a pistol, high knockback power, low recoil, and a low capacity weapon. It would also seem like something Peacekeeper would sell.

RonBuan

They are coming out with more guns all the time, I guess there is a whole forum section dedicated to the weapons talk. But I would be careful bragging about 45. caliber. A lot of the guys around here complain it can't penetrate worth a crap ( pretty accurate statement ), but I love how much mass it has and tranfers to the target ( push them over ). I think they said they planned on making some more pistols ( glock is coming out soon ). Maybe they are doing a 1911 too? Idk.

DesertGhillie
1 hour ago, RonBuan said:

They are coming out with more guns all the time, I guess there is a whole forum section dedicated to the weapons talk. But I would be careful bragging about 45. caliber. A lot of the guys around here complain it can't penetrate worth a crap ( pretty accurate statement ), but I love how much mass it has and tranfers to the target ( push them over ). I think they said they planned on making some more pistols ( glock is coming out soon ). Maybe they are doing a 1911 too? Idk.

Definitely a post for the weapons department. However, I have to jest. Low penetrating power? TELL THAT TO THE GI's IN GUADALCANAL YOU COMMUNIST HEATHEN.

RonBuan
10 minutes ago, DesertGhillie said:

Definitely a post for the weapons department. However, I have to jest. Low penetrating power? TELL THAT TO THE GI's IN GUADALCANAL YOU COMMUNIST HEATHEN.

Hey, like I said, I personally like .45 ACP. I also shoot 9mm. CQB I would like the 45 to hit harder and indoor wise not accidently shoot something i didnt mean too. But 9mm has been known to penetrate better.