Sign in to follow this  
RonBuan

Global Chat needs to be Global

RonBuan

It would be reallllllllly friggin nice if the global chat was not split into hundreds of channels. How the heck is that supposed to work? I played a match with some random guy, it was awesome.. but couldn't remember his name. My first thought was to chat in global and try to find the guys name... but no. I could not. Is there a catelog of player names anywhere? I wanna find my boi.

P.S. 

Dude I played with... i can't remember your name.. hear my prayers. lol

LethalsLoaded

As of now it's an issue finding people you played with ingame due to lack of VOIP and such - best way is to have them kill you. Or when kill list is implemented, you kill them.

I saw people get creative and shoot letters into the ground :P

On topic, though - if global was just one chat then you'd not get a message out. Thousands of people active with one chat? Would be like Discord hypesquad on creation.

RonBuan
1 hour ago, LethalsLoaded said:

On topic, though - if global was just one chat then you'd not get a message out. Thousands of people active with one chat? Would be like Discord hypesquad on creation.

Yea... i could get the message out lol.... the message would just scroll fast. They could do it by country or something even or language. The way it is now is crazy. So many channels and no organization.