Kabbz

No alpha invitation.

Kabbz

Hello, i bought the game on following date : 27.01.16 and i have filled out the NDA form etc but i have yet to recieve a alpha invite. When can i expect to get the invite?

Regards Kabbz

@TarkovEscaper

Cpt-Renko

Did you bought Edge of Darkness edition ?

Kabbz
1 minute ago, Cpt-Renko said:

Did you bought Edge of Darkness edition ?

Yes i did. 

CloneWarrior85

I'm gueasing you're not EU?

Last date of 2nd wave:

"Other" - 2016-01-05

We think the devs picked 500 pre-orders from each region (total 1500).

Cpt-Renko

Where are you from ?

Emails are already sent to second wave of testers The second wave is 1500 testers Last date of testers who made it to the wave CIS - 2016-01-22 "Other" - 2016-01-05 Europe - 2016-03-31 Game is updated

If you are from Europe, contact a dev. If you are from US, you'll have to wait.

Edited by Cpt-Renko

Kabbz

I am from EU ( Sweden ) and yes i did accept the NDA form. 

2016-08-08.png

Triclops

nevermind

Edited by Triclops
Wrong topic

CloneWarrior85

Mail the devs or PM one of them, easiest way to get things fixes.

You can try to logout from the main page and login back and check your profile too (not the forum).

Kabbz
2 minutes ago, CloneWarrior85 said:

Mail the devs or PM one of them, easiest way to get things fixes.

You can try to logout from the main page and login back and check your profile too (not the forum).

Yeah i sent them a message now, we will see if i get a response. Thanks for the help!

PachiiAxe
2 hours ago, Kabbz said:

Yeah i sent them a message now, we will see if i get a response. Thanks for the help!

Any news?

Kabbz
Just now, PachiiAxe said:

Any news?

Nothing yet. Still waiting.

CloneWarrior85

A reply can take a few hours, the devs been working non-stop for 4 days straight.

You should wait at least up to 48h, but it shouldn't take that long.

op_KAOS

So if I endorsed the alpha, like signed up for it in 2015 but didn't buy any of the pre-orders back then. Wave wise, will it look at the time I first signed up for the alpha testing or the day of purchase ? Seemed like no-one as posted this and are just assuming it's buy date. So my question summed up is ; does the wave system look at when your account was first created at the time of the endorsement or when you bought a copy and it shows it entitled on your account ? Cause that could be a game changer.

Natalino
3 hours ago, Kabbz said:

I am from EU ( Sweden ) and yes i did accept the NDA form. 

2016-08-08.png

16 minutes ago, TheOtherSlug said:

It will look at your latest purchase.

Yes but his transaction is still January 27th.  He either did not sign the NDA before the second wave testers got selected or something happened and he got left out.  Good luck man and they will respond but just not right away since lots of people PM them.

Kabbz
4 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Yes but his transaction is still January 27th.  He either did not sign the NDA before the second wave testers got selected or something happened and he got left out.  Good luck man and they will respond but just not right away since lots of people PM them.

Yeah i got response and everything should be sorted soon hopefully :) Thanks for all the replies guys, means alot! 

FWR

I bought Edge of Darkness on January, 22th.
I thought I'm in second wave. No invite.

CloneWarrior85
4 minutes ago, liveAlexios said:

I bought Edge of Darkness on January, 22th.
I thought I'm in second wave. No invite.

If you're from NA, or any other country outside EU or CIS (Russia), then you're not on the 2nd wave:

You could had scrolled up, you'de learn that.

Also, can we please have people who can use their head a bit more? I really don't trust these guys under a NDA -_-

Edited by CloneWarrior85

SnakeHeadNL

Good luck playing man i hope its good i also cant wait to play this game to the max :D:D

TJWaffleBoy33

I bought the Left Behind Edition which gives me a 25% chance of getting in the Alpha. However, I don't have the option to fill out an Alpha application. Anyone know why?

Edited by TJWaffleBoy33

Avexum
3 minutes ago, TJWaffleBoy33 said:

I bought the Left Behind Edition which gives me a 25% chance of getting in the Alpha. However, I don't have the option to fill out an Alpha application. Anyone know why?

I think that means you werent selected sadly, as far as I know, all alpha participants are already selected, if I remember right.

TJWaffleBoy33
Just now, Avexum said:

I think that means you werent selected sadly, as far as I know, all alpha participants are already selected, if I remember right.

Alright thank you, I was just a little bit confused about everything. I understand everything now. 

op_KAOS

You have successfully filled out the information necessary for the Alpha testing.

From this moment onward, please expect an email containing the Alpha testing invitation.

The invitations are emailed in waves, according to the pre-order purchase date, starting with the earliest.

I guess that answers my question !!! Haha

NRD

Wait you figured out the answer to your question by reading? GTFO of here! /s

Demi

So if I were to buy the EOD edition now would I not be eligible to be put into an alpha invite wave?

ChaosTactical

Not right away Demi, but you would get in at the tail end of the 2 week projected integration of the players into the alpha