Sign in to follow this  
Omoz

Different coloured caps and faction specific caps

Omoz

It would be nice to see other caps in the game other than the superman one. Not asking you to go make heaps of other hats like boonies, snap backs and stuff like that.

Just like make a few reskins of the superman cap that are plain colours like green, brown, black, tan etc.

Or even better make a USEC cap and a BEAR cap that can only be worn by those factions. It'd be cool to make my PMC look like how they did in Contract Wars and the trailers.

RonBuan

Hello Omoz, your new here. it's cool.

But this has been suggested a billion times and people get mad when repeat threads pop up. Try to use search function and bump a thread that is already started about his topic. 

---- enough rulez ----

I also agree more variation in apparel would be cool to help identify team mates etc.

However, hats or clothes that can only be warn by specific factions ( other than the base clothes that are already in ), i think is a bad idea. I would like the option to try and be sneaky and disguise myself if i want :P

PIG-Mathieu

image.thumb.png.d788bd704f7598ad46926b95195d0037.png

image.png

:D

Edited by PIG-Mathieu

Mr_Sheep

#Locked Reason: This has been suggested multiple times, please use the search function in the future.

Have a happy Christmas