Blackb1rd

Ban for forbidden software using 

Finally. I reckon plenty of people were waiting for something like this.

While we're at it, I think it would also be helpful to list the whitelisted/blacklisted software to remove any doubts and grey areas.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Good Job.

I amuse myself reading post of the so called unfair bans, and how they all start almost exactly the same way... " I was banned for no reason" as the post title and then " i was banned for no reason, the only thing i can imagine is the cheat engine running on the background, but i never used it with EFT... ".

Come on... why do you even use a cheat engine?!

• Like 1

Hit the road jack! And don'tcha come back no more, no more, no more, no more!

1 minute ago, mockingbird said:

Finally. I reckon plenty of people were waiting for something like this.

While we're at it, I think it would also be helpful to list the whitelisted/blacklisted software to remove any doubts and grey areas.

There is no need to have a list. If the AC was the type that just banned for anything then a list would make sense. A cheat is a cheat so we only ban for programs used to cheat. Besides, this would compromise the security of the AC. Gotta keep 'em guessing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

Below you can find the list of players banned during last two days.

Hide contents

Server-Desync (Usec)

You got rid of server desync ?! Nice ! :)

• Like 7
  • Cold 1

3 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Hit the road jack! And don'tcha come back no more, no more, no more, no more!

Gosh darn it... Now you got that song stuck in my head. Time to go and listen it once again.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mr0pi said:

Good Job.

I amuse myself reading post of the so called unfair bans, and how they all start almost exactly the same way... " I was banned for no reason" as the post title and then " i was banned for no reason, the only thing i can imagine is the cheat engine running on the background, but i never used it with EFT... ".

Come on... why do you even use a cheat engine?!

You are aware that Cheat Engine is a flexible memory scanner and hex editor which is wonderful for debugging and not just for hacking, right?
Guns were made to kill people, but that doesn't mean every gun owner is killing people.

Kudos to less of these scrubs hacking though.

• Like 3