Blackb1rd

Ban for forbidden software using 

I wonder how many other innocent people you guys banned, if it happened to my friend it happened to others. tread carefully battlestate, the ice your game is standing on is wearing thin 

edit : im no hater, i think the game you made is downright amazing, i just think the way they handled this whole hacker situation is immature, it seems like battle state is just acting like its impossible for them to make a mistake and ban a innocent player

Edited by SeeLow

if i`m using Logitech gaming software for crating and using macros (like LMB and 4(salva)) or R-delay-TAB-delay-TAB for reloading and ressuply of ammo should i be worried?

My biggest fear is when the game releases, because of the auction house, people will see a way to make money on it in real life and every server will have foreign cheaters who only aims to make more money before the ban hits than the game costs :(

Am 5.2.2018 um 16:42 schrieb Alkappa:

Great job!

Great Job my ass.

They advertise ther echeats freely and tehre are multipel ones. Tarkov is and will be the most cheater infested game ever.The worst part is death mathers here more then in other games.

Where are the ban waves where are the new names?

BSG has capitulated before the cheaters or even worse is selling them self.

just write in YouTube tarkov cheats and ducking cry.

On 02/02/2018 at 10:58 PM, TP89__ said:

if i`m using Logitech gaming software for crating and using macros (like LMB and 4(salva)) or R-delay-TAB-delay-TAB for reloading and ressuply of ammo should i be worried?

I tried to set up Lean left+Right to the G602 side buttons, but they dont register in game, does yours?

vor 11 Stunden schrieb VonMarder:

Great Job my ass.

They advertise ther echeats freely and tehre are multipel ones. Tarkov is and will be the most cheater infested game ever.The worst part is death mathers here more then in other games.

Where are the ban waves where are the new names?

BSG has capitulated before the cheaters or even worse is selling them self.

just write in YouTube tarkov cheats and ducking cry.

Am 18.12.2017 um 16:50 schrieb Blackb1rd:

There no waves of bans, they take place every day.

Can't see your Problem..  Had no problems with Cheater so far, just a few fishy moments friends were tellin me about but i were with them nearly all the time and i got killed legit. neither did i got shoot through a wall, no Speed hacks, no strange forcefield stuff from Kniferunners.. (Heard about some stuff elsewhere) I dont worry about Cheaters in Tarkov. So far im pretty happy with all the stuff BSG did. (And im pretty sure, as soon as the game is released, there will be a way to report ppl)