Blackb1rd

Ban for forbidden software using 

5 minutes ago, GetParanoid said:

I'd like to hear from a dev/mod on terms of SweetFX/ReShade. I'd be much more comfortable knowing it isn't bannable. 

as stated above, reshade has already been made known to be ok. alot of streamers use this

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys, great work on getting rid of the hackers. I have read through all the names above, and there are a few that I didn't see. I hereby enclose a youtube link. If this is not allowed, please forgive me. But in the clip, you can clearly see that the guy is hacking and this squad is really upset about it. I know there is another guy, he has a youtube channel under the name Cody Sullivan. He is a hacker himself and brags that he hasn't been caught yet. 

Thanks again.

3 minutes ago, mysterygaming said:

Hi guys, great work on getting rid of the hackers. I have read through all the names above, and there are a few that I didn't see. I hereby enclose a youtube link. If this is not allowed, please forgive me. But in the clip, you can clearly see that the guy is hacking and this squad is really upset about it. I know there is another guy, he has a youtube channel under the name Cody Sullivan. He is a hacker himself and brags that he hasn't been caught yet. 

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Also please don’t share videos, links to sites of forbidden software producers and any information regarding forbidden software since it is the abuse of forum regulations.

please make sure to read the entire post before commenting as you violated the regulation mentioned in the OP

4 minutes ago, necuja said:

please make sure to read the entire post before commenting as you violated the regulation mentioned in the OP

He did, but I can feel the frustration of mysterygaming. This was clearly frustrating to him. Especially that first part where you can see the hacker land on the roof next to the dead sniper scav. Clear for everyone to see that that is not normal playing or desync or whatever people call it on these forums. @mysterygaming I feel your frustration and I also hope these hackers will never play  ruin these games again.

Killed by hackers too many times. Damn flying genies and their heatseeking bullets. Hope this changes the amount of encounters.

Edited by cv_snowblind

2 hours ago, Killeon said:

You are aware that Cheat Engine is a flexible memory scanner and hex editor which is wonderful for debugging and not just for hacking, right?
Guns were made to kill people, but that doesn't mean every gun owner is killing people.

Kudos to less of these scrubs hacking though.

Yeah, but bringing guns onto private property marked "NO FIREARMS ALLOWED" is still illegal.

23 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

Just got killed by 9 seconds into match, not late spawn, still in cover.

Found his steam profile "multiple vac bans on record", ggwp.

We don't accept player reports as mentioned in the OP.

Realy a pleasure to see the names of small squirrels......MouhahahahahxD

#Post edited for an inappropriate word..

Edited by gianluzzz

1 minute ago, ErMitraja said:

I was wondering how you behave toward false positive

they don't

how many of them have you met until now

This is Russia man. No false positives. No cognitive dissonance. No resurrection.

• Hot 2

Just now, PotatoWarriah said:

they don't

This is Russia man. No false positives. No cognitive dissonance. No resurrection.

Are you kidding me? :-D

I'm the only one afraid to result as false positive? :-)

Are you kidding me? :-D

I'm the only one afraid to result as false positive? :-)

If you are, you are probably having stash full of forts and going out with hatchet only. Live. Enjoy. Die :)

I am SW dev and I have Tarkov on my workstation, which probably has more software than 95% of players, if there would be false positives, I would probably be already banned. 10GB of RAM is used when "nothing" is running, just 200 background tasks and services :)

And I also have software that writes to GPU screen buffer, like Discord, Afterburner, GeForce Experience etc, I think when they detect something new/unknown/suspicious they investigate it (all bans are manual, their AI is not so responsible yet).