Necjula

New Gear to come in future!

customization is going to be so fun, especially buying a new set of clothes each time you die in order to not get teamkilled. 

41 minutes ago, Leser said:

customization is going to be so fun, especially buying a new set of clothes each time you die in order to not get teamkilled. 

Don't die.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, takuao said:

for just ingame cash i presume, i might sound ungrateful or that i don't entirely trust the devs. But it's all tough love as i don't want you guys to make mistakes like microtransactions clouding your judgements

We said never, and we stand by it. We know you don't trust us, but it's cool. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Plata-O-Plomo93 said:

wow new gear but any new of when you fix your servers?

You mean the long queue times? That's intentional at the moment as they are stress testing.

4 minutes ago, Maki3006 said:

You mean the long queue times? That's intentional at the moment as they are stress testing.

no i mean, the massive desync(sometimes more tan 5 seconds of delay with the server or more ), the desync with the animations of the scavs and other PMCs(shoot with the weapon raised by an obstacle for example ),and the 10 mins loading screen "awaiting sesión start" or "matching"

Edited by Plata-O-Plomo93

1 minute ago, Plata-O-Plomo93 said:

no i mean, the massive desync(sometimes more tan 5 seconds of delay with the server or more ), the desync with the animations of the scavs and other PMCs, the 10 mins loading screen "awaiting sesión start" or "matching"

That's going to take some time. It's not an easy fix, if it was it would have been fixed long ago.

Edited by Maki3006

3 minutes ago, Maki3006 said:

That's going to take some time. It's not an easy fix, if it was it would have been fixed long ago.

and the desync of the sound of steps (basic on any shooter hardcore or casual)and the exploits to walk without make sound , i know make a videogame is not easy but they will have a open beta soon......the image that most of the new players of the game are going to take will be negative if the servers work as they are now or worst if they dont get more servers

On 12/19/2017 at 10:20 AM, sYs said:

Will it include Go pro mount and camera ? For extra charge of course. :D

Go Pro mounts let's you get death cams/instant replays/Play of the Raid moments or something

BSG PLEASE?!?!

• Upvote 1

If this is a modular and dynamic plate carrier it would be an awesome addition to the game. And as someone else has said, having an armor slot for plates is a great idea. I assume these are already features that are planned. Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Davestreak said:

Please dont bring any american gear :D come on we have no russian equip ... more russian vests and so on...

The Blackrock, Scout Sniper rig, Alpha rig, and Wartech are all Russian chest rigs my dude. All the body armor is Russian too except for the FAST MT helmet.

Edited by Octosnake
Spelling/Grammar

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Octosnake:

The Blackrock, Scout Sniper rig, Alpha rig, and Wartech are all Russian chest rigs my dude. All the body armor is Russian too except for the FAST MT helmet.

I dont think the Blackrock is russian... all the others are ... i know.

16 minutes ago, Davestreak said:

I dont think the Blackrock is russian... all the others are ... i know.

Ah, the AVS is by cryeprecision and the Blackrock is by Haley Strategic.