vadearlst

Is The Open Beta The "Release"?

vadearlst

So basically, will there be any resets/wipes after Open Beta release? Or is this just like a demo for players, and not the release like most games these days.

Deathviper

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the wipes/resets will last until the full game comes out at a minimum.

Edited by Deathviper

Alpha-30k
8 minutes ago, vadearlst said:

So basically, will there be any resets/wipes after Open Beta release? Or is this just like a demo for players, and not the release like most games these days.

Open Beta is not full release. It's Open Beta which means it's a much more open version of the game in beta. I don't know how else to explain it, but it ain't release. :)

vadearlst

Ugh, so still more wipes, when is the expected full release? Like a few months? or a year or so?

Djent_
11 minutes ago, vadearlst said:

Ugh, so still more wipes, when is the expected full release? Like a few months? or a year or so?

We don't have a date yet, but I would imagine if the devs have everything going to plan, they would probably release mid 2018 or the end of 2018 if they are still working on content. I'm not sure how long they want open beta to last, so we'll just have to wait until they clear it up around the 28th.

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: All the info that's available at the moment is here: