404 Not Found

chopstixie

1 minute ago, necuja said:

Have you tried a different browser? Also, Make sure to clear cookies and cache of browser to see if this improves it

This should work, also when I get 404's on the Tarkov pages a simple refresh usually fixes it.

Also @chopstixie how can you live with yourself using that right side task bar :P

Edited by HTX
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
gianluzzz
4 minutes ago, Umioma said:

I'm getting the same exact issue. I already tried with multiple browsers and cookies/cache cleared. Are the servers just down right now?

If you are typing and we are reading your message, it couldn't be...
Anyway, that error might be caused of 'potential' web servers overload. Nothing can be done from your side so far. I'd just suggest you from time to time to clear your cache, especially when you're getting those errors. 

Ok, I downloaded the client though my phone on a different network. but now when I try to install the game through I'm still getting a 404 error message. So does the the problem have something to do with my network? Because I downloaded the client on my phone with no issues at all.

gianluzzz
5 minutes ago, Umioma said:

Ok, I downloaded the client though my phone on a different network. but now when I try to install the game through I'm still getting a 404 error message. So does the the problem have something to do with my network? Because I downloaded the client on my phone with no issues at all.

I can suggest you to try restarting your router and disable your antivirus.
Are you using a VPN?

6 minutes ago, gianluzzz said:

I can suggest you to try restarting your router and disable your antivirus.
Are you using a VPN?

I just tried tried restarting my router/computer and disabled windows defender with no luck. I do not use a vpn or any antivirus.

gianluzzz
14 minutes ago, Bamfadx said:

When I try to install the launcher it initializes and then tries to install C plus plus 2013 and it won't work just stays there for ever need help

Try running the setup as Administrator.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Autorefresh

I had a similar problem (403), turns out registration/verification is so broken that my ip was blocked while trying to buy the game.
Turn off your router, plug in ur phone to ur pc via usb and use mobile data to login to the site, don't forget to check "keep me logged in"...
That worked for me, hope it will help u...

tarkov register.png

tarkov login.png

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Having the same error, have been for 4 days now and have tried ALL of the above, cache clear, VPN, new computer, reinstall. I even received the .exe from a friend. Was able to finally install the launcher but when installing the app it required server connection, which then generate the same error, 404. This has to be a EFT issue. Hope to have a resolution soon. I submitted a report 3 days ago, have yet to hear from anyone. Hate it when it happens to a game i enjoy...

45 minutes ago, Iron2ite said:

Having the same error, have been for 4 days now and have tried ALL of the above, cache clear, VPN, new computer, reinstall. I even received the .exe from a friend. Was able to finally install the launcher but when installing the app it required server connection, which then generate the same error, 404. This has to be a EFT issue. Hope to have a resolution soon. I submitted a report 3 days ago, have yet to hear from anyone. Hate it when it happens to a game i enjoy...

So I've never had this issue. I have around 700 hours in game now... got the error today. I was SURE it was on battlestates side. 
I checked everything. uninstalled game. couldnt even redownload the launcher. Disabled firewall - Nada
Finally read someone suggested hard reboot of modem- did that and it worked. I use Xfinity  (comcast) and they are horrible. I have a feeling its something to do with their connection to BSG. But IDK. I did a hard reset tho. (takes 10 mins) not just unplug and replug

have 200+hours in the game now in few weeks and now im getting this error out of no where also. i looked at everyone's fixes and nothing is working i didnt change anything i was in game then bam my files got corrupted uninstalled and could never reinstall cause i just get error 404 went back to my original down load for game reinstalled it now i cant update it says error 404 what is going on here????i put in 3 tickets now and no response can i get a refund or what?