Blackb1rd

Screenshots of new customizable Ops-Core helmet

I trust a similar system will be implemented for tac vests and armor? Also will this system combine armor with vests? As currently even vests that can carry armor plates (AVS) don't provide any extra armor. They should as nowadays separate load bearing vest + armor is outdated. At least in the western world.

1 hour ago, _Fudge_ said:

I trust a similar system will be implemented for tac vests and armor? Also will this system combine armor with vests? As currently even vests that can carry armor plates (AVS) don't provide any extra armor. They should as nowadays separate load bearing vest + armor is outdated. At least in the western world.

Not sure if this you've seen this, but it's planned for a future update.

6 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Its protection class is higher than the protection class of "Kiver". This is all the information that we have, at the moment.

If it is, it only should be slightly better. Protecting against .44 Mag, fragmentation. Any rifle rounds or AP should still cut through this with ease.

Also, no one is asking about this device on the helmet? Is it coming as well with the helmet, the other attachments too?

New.jpg

Edited by TitanPB
More info

1 hour ago, TitanPB said:

If it is, it only should be slightly better. Protecting against .44 Mag, fragmentation. Any rifle rounds or AP should still cut through this with ease.

Also, no one is asking about this device on the helmet? Is it coming as well with the helmet, the other attachments too?

New.jpg

That device is a mount for night vision.

1 hour ago, Bernardusaurus said:

TATM looks like the quick-release plate to attach the mount to that you attach NODs to.

No, I understand that. I know what that is. I am curious about the DOT mount. 

Edited by TitanPB
Grammar, words are hard lol