Blackb1rd

Screenshots of new customizable Ops-Core helmet

15 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Its protection class is higher than the protection class of "Kiver". This is all the information that we have, at the moment.

so now it's gonna be 3-4 shots from 100 meters to the head to kill someone with armor piercing rounds?

2 hours ago, sYs said:

so now it's gonna be 3-4 shots from 100 meters to the head to kill someone with armor piercing rounds?

i think its gonna be more protective against 9mm for instance.

cant imagine them making helmets that can withstand rifle rounds.

1 hour ago, wobix said:

i think its gonna be more protective against 9mm for instance.

cant imagine them making helmets that can withstand rifle rounds.

well :P higher class .. >.< Kiver somehow sometimes withstand TT. 

6 hours ago, SD_RETRO said:

Это однозначно круто. Спасибо!

Hello SD_RETRO can you please use English while using the English section of the forums thank you.

2 минуты назад, D3structor сказал:

Hello SD_RETRO can you please use English while using the English section of the forums thank you.

No problem

10 hours ago, TitanPB said:

No, I understand that. I know what that is. I am curious about the DOT mount. 

Wondering the same thing. First thing I thought was that it looks like some kind of fold-able HUD.

3 hours ago, sYs said:

well :P higher class .. >.< Kiver somehow sometimes withstand TT. 

Pretty sure the TT is bugged atm. 7.62x25 should pen level 2 armor quite effectively.

13 hours ago, TitanPB said:

No, I understand that. I know what that is. I am curious about the DOT mount. 

So let’s say you’re issued a helmet. It is bare. No rails, no mounts, maybe even no straps. The TATM looks like the plate you attach to the helmet to receive the DOT mount. Your night vision device is mounted to the DOT. 

So NODs mount to DOT -> DOT mounts to TATM -> TATM attaches to helmet. 

Edit: different optics have different mounts that require different receivers. That’s why nothing will come attached. I hope it makes sense and that I’m explaining what you’re wondering about. 

Edited by Bernardusaurus

MY BODY IS READY HNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5 hours ago, Scootsie said:

Now the only thing missing is a pair of raybans B|

You guys are nailing it. Keep up the good work!

I would most definitely love a selection sunglasses. And beards.

Im amazed. I love how you take gear customization into action too(if i remember right MOLLE-vest customs coming later on?)! Such geardo like myself will surely enjoy features like these! Hideout stuff, skill variety etc so many indepth visions! Thanks for your hard work guys :) Love ya all.

On 2017. 12. 19. at 4:43 PM, Blackb1rd said:

Not yet. May be later. :)

Would love to see LVL III, LVL III+ and maybe even an ultra rare LVL IV plate later for body armors.

On 12/19/2017 at 1:50 PM, TitanPB said:

If it is, it only should be slightly better. Protecting against .44 Mag, fragmentation. Any rifle rounds or AP should still cut through this with ease.

Also, no one is asking about this device on the helmet? Is it coming as well with the helmet, the other attachments too?

New.jpg

Okay, what the duck is going on? I Just spawned into woods with an OP SKS and a PSO, seen a guy looting prone ont he ground with this helmet on, and took 2 well aimed shots to his head using PS ammunition. Both shots hit him in around the eyes, between his Bandanna (didn't look like a mandible) and the lip of the helmet . Saw blood/flinch, he got up and started sprinting away and I dumped another 10 shots into his body while he ran away, seemingly totally fine.

I'd have pursued him, but I hear sprinting behind me, only to get 1 shot by a hatchling that swung from 5 meters away after I dumped my mag into him.

Maybe I loaded blanks instead of PS. 

Edited by Fenriswolf13