SmurfMarine

Newbie "A" team

SmurfMarine

Hi there !

I'm looking to start sort of a strike team in Escape from Tarkov for new or down on thier luck players. I'm not a very well organized person so if someone has a better idea on how to run things pls let me know. Any player willing to play is welcome as long as they follow simple rules like NOT killing thier teammates for the loot or otherwise ruining the game for them. The way I think it would be best is if all the people in this "team" simply followed each other on the forum and used the forum as a way of communication for finding support in Tarkov (includig the global chat in the game). I'd like the main purpose of this groupe to be helping out bad or new players in any way possible (sharing gear, helping them get gear, helping in navigating the map) to encrease thier enjoyment, so don't be scared to ask for help of any of your potential teammates. If you're interested pls add me to your friends and message me or leave a comment under this post. (yes I'm aware that there are and will be means of helping players but this is a very specific way of doing it) 

PS: If you're a EFT veteran and you're willing to help pls do because we'll need everyone to achieve succes (just like in Soviet Russia) 

gjake6

Hey, 

I've been trying to get my friends into the game, but sadly they refuse, so id be down to have some other people to play with.

much love,

gjake6

Maverick99

Good luck and have fun! See you in the raids!

poncaface

Do you have a discord?  new to the game just looking for some friendly groups to do raids with 

swats73
23 hours ago, TarkovCitizen1012114 said:

Hi there !

I'm looking to start sort of a strike team in Escape from Tarkov for new or down on thier luck players. I'm not a very well organized person so if someone has a better idea on how to run things pls let me know. Any player willing to play is welcome as long as they follow simple rules like NOT killing thier teammates for the loot or otherwise ruining the game for them. The way I think it would be best is if all the people in this "team" simply followed each other on the forum and used the forum as a way of communication for finding support in Tarkov (includig the global chat in the game). I'd like the main purpose of this groupe to be helping out bad or new players in any way possible (sharing gear, helping them get gear, helping in navigating the map) to encrease thier enjoyment, so don't be scared to ask for help of any of your potential teammates. If you're interested pls add me to your friends and message me or leave a comment under this post. (yes I'm aware that there are and will be means of helping players but this is a very specific way of doing it) 

PS: If you're a EFT veteran and you're willing to help pls do because we'll need everyone to achieve succes (just like in Soviet Russia) 

Please stick to only one clan post.

Nightmar35

This sounds like a very good idea. I've been playing for a few months now and would be happy to help newer players learn things.  A discord (which you can make for free) would be a much easier way to organise your clan, as voice chat for ingame will be helpful as well as not everyone is on the forums a lot.

MAKOstrifeX

Add me on Steam. It's MAKOstrifeX. Let's have a chat and see if have any of the same ideals ;)

G1L

I am a newbie to the game my current lvl is 7, it will be good to have some friends ingame to play with them and increase the chanse of getting out alive from the raids. my ingame name is G1L too so add me if you like.