Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

To the guy that just ran through customs as a fully kitted tank: you saw me at the office courtyard as a hatchling, 3 scavs that were having a party saw me, you came out of nowhere,, wiped them out, I wiggled, you (somehow) let me live...we met down the road and you wiped the old gas station scavs and let me loot and watched my back as I escaped. You da real MVP...first time this happens to me and I've been playing for 2 months...Hope I meed more players like you..may the cheeki karma gods be with you!

Edited by Silvershadow
  • Like 2

To the guy who just killed me and a friend in the cupboard on second floor resort whilst trying to sort out the server desync (logged off and back on) - Cheers for rushing us and basically morphing through the door....3 shotgun rounds to the head, and you drop us with a blank stare.... Lucky lol

Edited by Ditchy69

@BrickDog  love you, but at the same time... Wtf are you doing in factory with the bonus fully modded AKM, MBSS with almost 170k roubles worth of stuff....

and you AKM was on singlefire btw, and I got out safely, thank you, but also, sorry :ushy::uhappy:

Edited by NanoZ

To dodod, what the hell?!

I see you and your buddy, I see we're all USECs, I wiggle, you guys wiggle back, then you pull out your pistol and shoot me in the face?

What kind of bullshit is that?

Edited by Kitousha

We were 3 grouped PMCs in Factory at midnight last night PST. You killed our friend with your silenced M4 and made him quit the game for the night out of frustration, and decided to push us with your level VI Armor. We had an AKS-74U and a shotgun, and shredded both of your kneecaps and chest armors with bullets, one after the other. We then used your level 6 Armors, backpacks, and M4A1's to annihilate all forms of life in Factory and stuff their guns into our new pilgrim/tri-zip backpacks. RIP. Your stuff is in better hands now.

Capture.PNG

13 hours ago, YSoProToss said:

To all the turds who've killed me after wiggling this last week; Here's to you. May your raids be full of Juggernauts, and your loot be tainted.

Was one of them a group of three PMCs at Customs? We talked about letting you run with us but we were worried you might kill us for our cruddy handguns and helmets :/

Edited by ShawnWolf

To the fellow SCAV I wiggled to on customs. We teamed up and had a good, though very short, run. I dropped a spare machinery key for you and proceeded to do the "it's right here on the ground" dance. You then went to check our escape route and promptly got killed. Just wanted you to know you saved my life and allowed me enough time to shoot your assailant and get out alive. Hopefully we meet again.

Edited by wwgusma2009

In loving memory to the USEC who our 3-man BEAR team found bunkered up in the Dorms. Thanks, dude. You were awesome.

Deeky Needles!

PS. We were stressed out the entire time.
PS2. We spawned near you in the Customs zone and heard you wrecking people. Followed your 74N gunfire all the way to the Dorms. :P

By the way - was the guy camping the bathroom on the upper floor your buddy? If so, he tried to kill me! I had to nade him! :)

2018-01-16[00-15]_171.5, 7.3, 147.2_0.1, 0.7, -0.1, 0.7 (0).png

Edited by ydoum

Haha ye that was awesome :)

For moments like this it is totally worth to play :) (faith in humanity +100)

Left us near gas station, hope you did fine :) GL

TFC boys, good fight! Your last guy gave me a run for my money haha. We had the numbers and you nearly smashed us, so fair play. I think the last guy and I flanked each other and ended up swapping positions, definitely got the Tarkov shakes after that engagement. Also GG for tanking that headshot, your Ops Core did its job!

Til we meet again ;) 

Screenshot (54).png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DanExert said:

TFC boys, good fight! Your last guy gave me a run for my money haha. We had the numbers and you nearly smashed us, so fair play. I think the last guy and I flanked each other and ended up swapping positions, definitely got the Tarkov shakes after that engagement. Also GG for tanking that headshot, your Ops Core did its job!

Til we meet again ;) 

Screenshot (54).png

The Tarkov shakes...that's a good way to phrase it, haha. Cool story, good sportsmanship! 

25 minutes ago, 530skeptic said:

The Tarkov shakes...that's a good way to phrase it, haha. Cool story, good sportsmanship! 

Doesn't matter how many hours of play, I always get the Tarkov shakes haha in/after a good firefight / hot extract. 

Cheers dude!

16 hours ago, DanExert said:

Doesn't matter how many hours of play, I always get the Tarkov shakes haha in/after a good firefight / hot extract. 

Cheers dude!

I feel like the EOD package should include some corticosteroids blister packs/potassium injection kits and saline for all the depleted adrenaline this game causes. :) 

....It could be mailed to ones home after purchase. 

• Like 1

To the three man squad at burning gas station on shorline tonight (eu servers)... thanks for the kiver and M4's. Surprising what one man and an SKS can do if you have the element of surprise on your side. I was stalking you waiting for the moment to pounce... then doubled back to kill your friend as he camped your bodies thinking I would jump on them for the loot.

To the 4 man squad at customs 10:15pm CUSTOMS SMALL PETROL STATION

gun fight,Tracer bullets ,forts,ops-core's,m4's VSS DVL All that was involved VS me and my buddy ive killed three fellaz my man killed one of you.

Damn that was good......sorry about those two sneaky headshots

all the best

5a611fc58e0c7_EscapeFromTarkovScreenshot2018_01_18-22_09_55_18.thumb.png.497a93eaeb3ab258d27ef1c2a53068f4.png

Edited by hellraiser1986
  • Like 1

To the team I stumbled into on customs (night) earlier today...I thought I was toast. But that 9mm seemed to just really like all of you too much :/

Good firefight - You'll be getting your gear back im sure, I took some, didn't make it out due to the raid timer. 

Great firefight boys. And to the one that got away......Hang tough. We will meet again ;)

2018-01-18[21-22] (0).png

You were kitted out and watching Hole in the Wall.  I was naked with a Hatchet.  But rather than shooting me, we wiggled.

We kept running into each other, you killed a guy in Dorms for me and I got some loot, as thanks I unlocked the Marked Room for you.

It was good, I got shot and you evac'd, and I was happy to see you go as I bled out.   Friendship is rare

• Like 1

To the hatchling I met underground in factory, who wiggled after I missed a shot with my saiga, and met up with again at 3rd floor, I'm sorry for failing you and allowing you to be gunned down by that kolpak scav. Thank you for one of the arguably more wholesome runs of my Tarkov career.

To the Player Scav I met at Bunker on shoreline just now. Well done buddy. That was a good raid and I hope you were able to extract with your new key and safe loot. Thanks for being a good scav. 

Edited by Bule_G

To the Guy who got my AS VAL on Factory after I was Killed by my own grenade from the bugginess of them in the Single Player Spawn Rafter Room... Treat Her Well, I Spent 160K Rubbles to repair her for that match :P