Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

I got into woods yesterday at the northern spawn close to the road north from the red brick building. As I run along the road I found a guy about halfway to the tank that is located on the other side of the road, shooting a silenced weapon towards the trees. I shot him up with my SKS and looted an M4, vest, backpack and dogtag while I hear shots going off close by. I run into cover and move further towards the south until I see a guy camping on one of the big rocks. Determined to find him I climb the rock and fall into some stupid hole... I made a lot of noise trying to get out of the hole until I heard footsteps and I froze. I decide to take off the valuable m4 parts in an attempt put as many of the parts into my gamma container and then I read the dogtag of the player I killed who was named "Trapt"!!! A few seconds later I get shot by a guy on the rocks just as I emptied my gamma container to make space for the parts...

@C0inswould definitely like to see how you achieved that kill on me in Shoreline just now :) 

Please if this reaches you and you use Shadowplay or recording software etc. I'd definitely appreciate you showing me how you managed to kill me without the game making any sound, with an empty VSS (on your back) from 50m away. Also my buddy was right next to me (as you found out) and didn't hear anything either. Interesting to say the least! 

Also your body was bugged and un-lootable.

Cheers!

Edited by DanExert
added detail

To the Guy at Customs At Night (HOLLOWSOLDI3R)

Sorry about shooting your leg off and taking your CommTechs, NVGs, and M4... you were loud tho. <3 Cheers

To the hatchling I met on customs just now hope all the gear from the dead players and the marked key I gave you helps you on your journeys. And by the way I was in the fort armor with a fast helmet.