Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

To that guy who was geared on customs in storage saw me wiggled drop and IFAK let me follow you killed 2 guys we then where armed and we ventured forward killing. sadly i died on railway by gas station but if you see this you sire are a gent 

• Upvote 2

To That guy who wiggled at me in shoreline

I responded wiggling back and started minding my own business. But you traitor shot me while i was looting a body.

Guys like you are ruining the game. If you behave like this , there wont be any friendly elements in the game and am afraid shoot at first sight is going to happen

To the scav who I just met up with on Customs with the Grach and the duffel bag, thanks for a good thirty minutes of fun. That is, until we went into the dorms to grab what loot had been left behind after that dude who shot at us strangely disappeared. We were clearing out the hallway and I rounded a corner to find a scav which looked a lot like a player because he was wearing AVS and had a pump shotty. I dumped my mag into his face and he still managed to aimbot snap to my head and blow my brains out. Sounded like he died though as I was dying, would be interested to know if I managed to kill him. Anyway, thanks again man, if you find this feel free to add me.

• Upvote 1

To the USEC guy carrying a Scav backpack whom I've shot yesterday evening in Shoreline after a shootout with my buddies near the ambulance and fire trucks.

You were kind enough to give me a shotgun after which I followed you to the barge and shot you. I am sorry, but you took my mates PP9 Klin.

Brothers in arms come first. I extend my apologies and I hope you understand.

On 7/21/2017 at 4:26 AM, logimen said:

To the guy who yesterday around 20 camping at forklifts with PM and killed me and my friend....hope you die the same way more often.

that one might have been me i picked up a shotgun and killed 3 others one knife then shot but evaded last guy i saw.

To the Guy at shoreline with the Klin or kedr who shot me (a hatchet) then decided that I wasn't going to hurt you, and teamed with me. Thank you for giving me a good time. It was the first person who didn't shoot me on sight. It was a very enjoyable experience. Thank you for killing that scav, giving me his gear and us wrecking the other scavs. At the end when I rushed the Scav on the rock and left you it was because I had been battling blood loss the entire time. I used all my bandages to stop the bleeding from when you first shot me, when you thought I was gonna hatchet you. I wish I hadn't abandoned you but I was going to die anyways. thank you for helping me with the splint and painkillers. The unspoken teamwork was very nice and interesting. I know it took a lot of faith that I wasn't going to kill you, thank you for keeping this game interesting!

• Upvote 3

before beta reliese in a scav mode. On Customs I saw a bot sticking on a container in a hall on the factory exit area and behind him walkt a scav player. He lookt at me... I lookt at him ... wiggle wiggle and we were best friends. He had an makarov with scilencer and I just a makarov. So on we walkt together for some loot and meds and we see a dead scav on the hall with a sks and pso scope on it. I lead him to take the sks... he did and as a reward he gives me his makarov with scilencer. We walks around the whole customs map loot every green box and every body and we talk with the call outs about Cheeki breeki and so on... share green tea for a good hydration level and have just a good time on that raid. On the exit we both jump around and whiggle to let the other see the happiness because we had both some grate loot and the teamplay was very good... without karma ore voip. 

So brother were ever you are thanks a lot for that raid... and may the force be with you! 

A true tarkov story 

• Upvote 1

To the guy in Factory suffering from gunshots wounds as I too was wounded and limping upstairs, you died in front of me. Thank you for the AK. I died to a makarov and shotgun scav just moments later.

• Upvote 1

To the guy that...

...had a kedr in factory and saw i was a "hatchet spawn" keeping my distance, and didn't shoot me on site.

You indirectly let me loot 2 ak's, 2 shotguns, a Granch, a BlackRock and a back pack.

Thank you Buddy!

To that guy that 

was a scav on the island in shoreline, you watched me load in i wiggled then you flashed me with a flashlight, we fought our way off that island but my legs broke you went on fighting with your pistol i took out 2 more people with my shoty but then you got domed when you got to the highway, don't worry i avenged you but died shortly after thank you for giving one of my most amazing first experiences we need more people like you

• Upvote 1

To the USEC Hatchling in Factory from 20 hours ago: I'm the USEC that took shots at you as you came up the ramp. I'm sorry I tried to blast you with my Kedr but I'm glad we were able to roll together for a short while. We found some Makarovs, I had to stow my smg because I ran out of ammo for it, and then that player scav blasted me with a shotgun on the dorm stairs. I hope against hope you avenged me.

To the kitted Bears near the Shoreline Dock Exit from 20 hours ago: even if Scavs are ahead of you, make sure to watch your backs in the future. It was too easy to walk up behind y'all and dump some rounds into your legs with my Kedr. Oh, and I'm keeping your AKs. Y'all did kinda give 'em to me, after all.

2017-08-03[04-06] (0).png

to the guy wich was a Scav and beeing attacked by another Player- Scav @Customs 5min ago:

Next time after i saved your life and get heavily wounded because of it, i preciate to get out without beeing shot by you...  As a Scav...

Edited by DerHoFFi

To the guy, wich attacked me as Scav in my Scav Round @the Gas Station on Customs.

Bro, u attacked me without need?

U know that i've seen you, i've switched on my taclight and wiggled. 

Always think about it,  u've deserved it to be ripped apart by my AK74U. 

Thanks for your Loot, those P226's, 443's, Backpack, Morphine, Ammunition and everything else you got, will be very usefull.

Karma is a b!atch B|

Edited by DerHoFFi

To the other scav that wiggles at me and then shoots me in the back, match after match after match:

I don't even have good loot. In fact, I make it a point not to have good loot, just for your benefit. I purposefully only pick up pistols and other crappy gear just to vex you. You're not getting anything out of this deal, and it warms my heart knowing that the other scav AI's are going to wreck your face once you've shot me in the back, because I make a conscious effort only to scavenge stuff around them. I'll bet you didn't even know scav AI is peaceful towards other scav players.

Honestly, man, stop being so horrible, as scav's there's plenty of gear to go around. We could've worked together, and I keep trusting you and your ilk match after match. It's people like you who are bringing the game down, and I cannot properly express how much I utterly hate you.

• Upvote 2

To the hatchling who friendly wiggled at me in Factory, respect. I'm sorry you got shot in the head by the player behind you. I killed him for you.

To the USEC hatchling in Factory some 10 minutes ago. I battered a Scav with an axe took his MR153 and gave it to you, later I gave you the ammo too. Thanks for not betraying my trust :)

Later I proceeded to batter another Scav and took his Makarov. Thug life. ;)