Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

To the two guys at woods a while ago (Doodsengel and Arcon49x) - sorry guys i was just doing punisher 4 killing some scavs at woods, i hardly play this map and i didn't even know where i was going but i stumbled on you and took my chances. Your night visions/headphones helped me to see where you were.  Somehow i managed to kill both of you with ak 103 without a scope and night vision, you made my day thanks for the sv-98 :)  PS: i didn't even know i killed you - did i think you were a scav with flashlight or did you bleed out? who knows..

On 6/18/2018 at 12:24 PM, renegadexp said:

to J-Mcintosh - sorry you are SO salty i hope you realize this is not your game and you need to stop acting like an entitled snowflake

1160499088_2018-06-1813-19(1).thumb.png.528a91355c4d611cc97b446b5162b657.pngPS your brother from up north 

i will also note he immediately blocked me so i could not reply typical snowflake idea. cant have a argument  

Holy crap that dude is still doing that?  That is hilarious.  I spawned INSIDE of the red customs building on customs.  I was solo.  I ran to the back to loot the ammo crate and see what was what with people coming in.  He runs in balls to the wall from the north side and I mowed him down.  He then sends me a message about spawn camping...  I was like WTF YOU ran to my spawn.  But alas.  He had already blocked me.  What an idiot.  ROFL.

To the hatchling on customs yesterday.. We met at the Gas station.  I shot instantly as you passed by, at that point i didn t see you re a hatchling.  You ran behind the Station to hide in the bushes and started talking to me but i already threw 2 nades..  You didn t die tho and i followed you.  You wiggled your Ass off and i felt really Bad to kill you, but at that time i invested so much in nades and bullets...  I needed your dog Tag to make it worth ;)

So so sorry bro, i still feel Bad about this lol

Forgive me brother 

To the guy I think I startled in Customs earlier today, and shot you in the face.. I'm sorry. I was just as startled.

I'm still struggling to learn how to NOT suck, and it was dark... I was antsy... you leapt from the boxcar all nimbly pimbly and I paused my brain while my finger clicked the mouse... by the time I thought to myself "He doesn't look USEC..." I had shot you deftly (read "IN BLIND PANIC") over the mandible, and under the helmet right in the sweet spot I suppose. I felt bad... I should've wiggled... damn my wiggling failed me...

I did use your VSS to take down some dirty AI, thank you.

to avi at interchange just now (2130 friday the 13th)

You scared the absolute poo out of me with that voice command.  I instinctively turned and shredded your face even though you seemed to be attempting to be friendly.  My bad, man.  I didn't know if the vepr or the modded ak was yours so I took almost eveything you had on you and ditched it somewhere safe.  Again, my bad!

To friendly Scav at Factory just now. 

Was good working with you. Sadly there was a very unfriendly Scav on the outside of the walkway. 

Got us both.

To the gents on Shoreline at the docks(FrenZykilla - Captainautism)  We opened up when you realized it wasn't the correct extraction.  Standing there in the open on the docks.  We did what needed to be done, we put you down.  The gear will not be wasted!  We were looting while you guys ran out there and I heard you.  We weren't camping the extraction for the record :)

to the guy at custsoms , i invite you  , you accepted the invit'
you save my life , a guyprone try to kill us just near our spawn (checkpoint) and then you follow me at the dorm , i open the doors with a safe inside , and i gave you the Gdesk key , hope you save it in you container before you get kill 5 second later :)

my name in game "John Merguez"

To old mate in factory just now as scavs (wiggled near extract, then moved in when more firing started)
Hope you had more luck than i.  As i got into the catwalk up there i though i had got him, but then he peaked over the body i was moving towards

to the guys at second story dorm who opened the door on the catwalk at the exact moment i was walking out of a room, after killing both of you 1 v 2, you being geared, me with nothing but a makarov, I was killed by a scav immediately after looting your body.