Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Looking for the BEAR that I played with earlier today (or to be precise, yesterday because EU)

I played Customs with my friend and he got rekt by a Makarov earlier. I was inside of the Red Warehouse rooms on top of the staircase. I waited about 6 minutes before going out, seeing you in the warehouse looking for some loot. I stared at you from the top of the staircase, you were a hatchling. You saw me and looked scared shitless because I pointed my fully modded AKS to you. I dropped you armor and my sniper-AK including some meds, you didnt realise they were on the ground and ran off into the distance of the map. I took my stuff and walked to the riverbank to cross to the other part of the map. I saw you in the middle of one of the "land bridges". I sprinted towards you running through bushes to let you know that I am behind you. You turned around, looking at me while wiggling furiously out of fear. I dropped you the PACA, AK and meds again. Talked to you pressing Y while looking down to the stuff. I took a few steps back and you took the stuff. We had a great run through customs, killing a scav at the cabin next to the gas station. I've let you loot everything we could find. We extracted through the factory key exits. I threw a grenade into the bushes and trees next to the extraction bunker before we left, just to be sure. 

You came out with a poo ton of loot and I appreciate you not killing me. I would not have been mad if you did though, because I came into that map to lose my gear since my stash is completly full. 

I want ALL players to not go mad at people. If you are a HATCHET RUNNER and you see a friendly player wielding a gun, dont ducking run at them. NEVER. They had 1000 chances to shoot you down on sight and they did not because they had their reasons. Especially if they spotted you from behind long before you even knew they're watching you. You get more loot together, you get more kills and XP together, you have a way better time and more fun together. Stop the killing on sight. Only kill on sight if you see people infront of you aiming a gun. Thats the only time I kill on sight ever, because I dont take chances.

Edited by wellendoxairfix
  • Upvote 1

To the guy who was using a Makarov with a drum mag, glitching it into his container, and lost anyway.

Nice try, and better luck next time.

59917a8820a35_Pistolcontainerglitch1.thumb.gif.f8cb30e6e0f6fc61361ad27b3d4e9b2c.gif59917a915ab2d_Pistolcontainerglitch3.thumb.gif.8944d7a676f401f81500254307270640.gif

To the guy who shot me across the river in customs with a silenced weapon in the leg, That was one slow dangerous walk but I made it :)

To they guy on customs as a scav (me being a scav aswell) we teamed up with our pistols and flashlight antics to take down a fully kitted guy as we go on to escape together i will never forget you ...much love

To the guy on Customs Night who I shot through a tiny gap in the wall right at the factory key shortcut building, try not to make so much noise with your buddy. And to your buddy who I had a good shootout with for about 10+ mins and a few grenades tossed at me, you did good trying to gather up your friends loot and toss them into nearby bushes; but I had a feeling that's what you were doing and I found them anyway.

Nice try though!

To the guy last night sat on the big rock shooting wildly into the lumber yard on woods. You were making so much noise. I'll loose your SKS in my next raid no doubt, but thanks anyway ;)

I was going to edit my post but it seems I can't.

To the guy last night who was on customs night, who was inside the gas station and I flashed my M4 at and gave a Saiga too. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you from that other guy with the M4 ;(

to the guy who played as a scav at customs today around 5-6pm :

ive spawn right in front another player i though, that will be my end, but something happened....some will called that "miracle" some will called that "fate" some will called that "one of a thousand souls".....

we waved we flash there was a connection, i was ready to fight and die beside this chap..... but suddenly something happened..

i shot him in a head on the original footage is clear to see it, apologize for youtube compression.....

Edited by hellraiser1986

To the guy who decided to camp me outside of the offices at factory with an m4:

I hope you enjoyed the hatchet between your eyes, because I'm sure gonna enjoy the M4

"To the guys" at Shoreline, who were running MP5 and AKS, and got ambushed by one, then two ambushed you after I did and finished you, at the last building before lighthouse, I was the scav with the saiga and grach, I killed those two, and made off with 1x MP5, 1x AKSU, 3x Pistols, 2x MP 133s, 3x Customs Keys, 2x Geiger Counters, 1x 218 key. Thanks for the loot, and having loose meds on you that I could survive that anarchy after sustaining massive wounds and making it out with 38 hp. Peace boys!

To the guy on Woods about an hour ago who stuck with my friend and I. You saw me and didn't fire your pistol. Neither did I. We met my friend up the road and proceeded to pretty much clear the map as a three. You shared kit, fought hard, mumbled and gestured. It came to an end at the wooden house where my friend died. You were clearly injured after the fight and gestured "no" before disappearing. I made it out with a lot of loot.

One of the best raids I've played, thanks to you.

Thank you.

To the 2 lads who played shoreline at about 4am, i was a lone wolf and i spotted you crossing the road and than up the small hill near the tunnel ive start single shoots on both of you (after that one of you must be on pieces) than you just vanish above the horizon.....  i changed my location, i was patient and it paid off ..... both of them had an m4's ...... sorry about that RGD-5 but it was necessary 1vs 2 .....

!!!!!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desktop_08_19.2017_-_04_51_27_02.thumb.png.eeea4ad13b368cda3ba173383151f61a.png5997b62fe983a_Desktop08_19.2017-04_52_22_05.thumb.png.2ad4de541dc57e9803fbb924e0ddcacd.png

Edited by hellraiser1986

To the 2 bears I gave grenades to at customs - a real shame another bear killed 1 of you and the other died from his wounds after we crossed the river...I find it awesome when strangers attempt to work together and was really saddened by your deaths - I did extract with an AK - would have been cool if we all got out...

vor 17 Stunden schrieb steve2para:

To the guy on Woods about an hour ago who stuck with my friend and I. You saw me and didn't fire your pistol. Neither did I. We met my friend up the road and proceeded to pretty much clear the map as a three. You shared kit, fought hard, mumbled and gestured. It came to an end at the wooden house where my friend died. You were clearly injured after the fight and gestured "no" before disappearing. I made it out with a lot of loot.

One of the best raids I've played, thanks to you.

Thank you.

Yeah was a very good Run :), had to leave because of bleeding out, Sry for your Friend he didn´t make it out.

Edited by Maverick1982a

To the person at Factory who I just killed.... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to click.... I violated the sacred wiggle truce and for that I am sorry! Best of Luck!

600.000 Roubles. 1000 USD. 1 Sniper Ak47 . 1 Modded M4. Monday Night you came into SHORELINE during the daytime.  I found all this loot on you after me and my squad leveled Fisherman`s island and finally shot you down inside the big cabin trough the walls.

Why did you carry all that stuff around ?  plus all these random keys. 

Well i just wanted to say. Thanks we will enjoy all the cash.

Loren_Lion

600k_3.png

600k 2.png

600k 1.png

to the guy who was in factory 2 rounds in a row earlier tonight. 

I will be sure to enjoy the 2 helmets, backpacks, nades, the SKS and the M4. 

Oh and thank you for the XP, it pushed me into level 29. :)

Here is the video . 

600.000 Roubles. 1000 USD. 1 Sniper Ak47 . 1 Modded M4. Monday Night you came into SHORELINE during the daytime.  I found all this loot on you after me and my squad leveled Fisherman`s island and finally shot you down inside the big cabin trough the walls.

Why did you carry all that stuff around ?  plus all these random keys. 

Well i just wanted to say. Thanks we will enjoy all the cash.

Loren_Lion

I was doing a Hatchet run today (yeah I know, boo) and I was hiding from a nearby firefight. As I was hiding, a USEC (I'm BEAR) popped out being a crate with a Macrov. I was expecting to be shot when he did the wiggle. I wiggled back. Then he went back into cover. Curious I poked my head out, we both saw another Hatchet BEAR about 50 ft away. We gave the wiggle and he wiggled back. Okay, this is getting weird. So now 3 PMCs were agreeing to not harm each other, we got some gear off some dead Scavs (or poor PMCs, couldn't tell) and found some more hatchet runners. We wiggled and they wiggled back. Suddenly we had 5-7 PMCs from both sides all working together to loot and survive, with only our mumbles, gestures and the Q&E buttons to signify our comradeship. Even at one point, one of us was wounded and another threw a AI-2 at him, instructing him to use it.

To those men, I salute you!

To the 2 USEC's in Factory sporting AVS and KIVERs:

Thanks for not waxing me. The dead body you looted had an MP5 and mag that was mine from a previous run. My bud was returning it for me. I miss it. Please tell her I love her....

To the friendly hatchling I met on factory

I had an ak, chest rig of some sort i dont remember, scav pack, and paca

I spawned in and walked into glass hallway and saw you on the air ducts across the way. You also saw me and did a friendly wiggle. I decided I didnt have anything better to do anyways so I figured I would try to team up with you. 

You jumped down on top of a scav with your hatchet, killed him, and took his Makarov. You would proceed to use that Makarov to kill several other scavs. I would cover you as you looted bodies since I didn't need anything they had. We went into the offices and you looted the jackets and the safe. I covered you then. We proceded to go to the double silo things below the offices and you chased a hatchling down to the lower part the silos sat in. I followed, but my paca was slowing me down. You rounded a corner of the silo only to find not a hatchling, but another person who was once a hatchling, but killed a scav and took his Makarov. I ran as fast as i could, but it was to late. I heard the shots stop and rounded the corner to see a body where you had been running to. I rounded the corner to find another USEC wearing a scav vest and t bag. I shot him to pieces. I don't think it was you because you had a duffle bag if my memory serves me right.

That is where your story ends. 

I took your gun, and the gun of the man who killed you, and headed for the factory key extract near the blue containers. I decided to take the tunnel route where I would emerge to see a scav with a saiga sitting behind a container, oblivious to me. Seeing him as an oppurtunity and an obstacle, I shot him 2 times in the head. Both were hits as I saw the scav react to both, but I was fortunate enough to realize  he wasn't dead before he could take a shot at me.

In normal circumstances this would have ended with me dumping more ammo into the scavs upper torso on full auto and killing him, but instead I dumped more ammo into the scavs upper torso for a good half a second before he turned and shot me in the head. I died instantly.

I am not to sure if you had intentions of killing me at some point, but if not and you happen to see this, feel free to add me. I thought we did ok as a team despite not having voice comms. I was trying to lead you to a locked door so I could show you I had a factory key if you wanted to avoid the main extract but you were never able to understand that and the door in the offices was already open. I didn't want to leave you hoping you would follow me because if I did that you might not have followed me and I surely would have shot at you once I found you with a gun and I couldnt tell if it was you or another guy.

to they guy running through spawn points at the woods.. thanks for your stuff.. i ran away from my spawn point and hid in the bushes awaiting a spawn rush and there you came..

Capture.JPG

to the scav-traitor who I witnessed, WITNESSED... killing poor defenseless cheekis, I hope u like the feel  of three 9 mm hollow points in your kidney. I was the scav to the left of the container that had a sig pistol (no sight) . And to the other cheap exit camper who was lying prone in the main exit on factory with an aku waiting for him...  I killed that cheeki, not you,  and then I killed you, with a single bullet from my sidearm, I was still beside the container, no aimbot,  Just skill, I'll be enjoying the aku(prolly sell it TBH). And I hope you both learn some manners.