Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Nice story :)

It is nice when teaming up with other scavs to take out PMCs. It's a whole different game dynamic. I've only had it happen a few times thought :(, 95% of the time it is shot to the back of the head even when wiggling, torch flashing or using the friendly hand up gesture. 

Edited by vatt84
spelling error
  • Like 1

Do always what u'll do if it was real life...

Unfortunately in the past 9 times out of 10 in my co-operation sign I was shot and killed instantly, both on factory and custom as on other maps.
Now I do not trust anyone except my companions, shoot anything that moves if I'm sure to kill or wait for the best time.
Life or death question ...

Anyway, beautiful story.

On 09/19/2017 at 11:02 AM, Undecieved07 said:

Hi,

I was playing as a scav and I have this rule of never killing a scav even if I am attacked. not because I am afraid or not good , but role playing ...

This was a very uplifting story that really brings to light the ability for our community to work together! I sincerely hope you can find this player.

On a separate note, please be aware that there is a thread already dedicated to this. Please make sure any future posts like this find their way there.

#Merged With Appropriate Topic

To the guy that invited me to a group and shot me into the face 1 second into the game in factory.
Hope you will find good use for the fully modded weapons and armor, you did only have a pistol in the end. 
That was my first game where i had the courage to take decent gear with me. I hope you'll have a better run with them.
I forgive you and I will not start to KOS because of you. However, I will never forget your name, Syrus.

To the guy who startled me while i was done digging a green crate on factory, only axe on hand. Thank you for showing me that there are trustworthy strangers. Thank you for trusting me when I picked up an AK. I must tell you, waiting for those last seconds in extraction I was still pretty nervous.

Edited by Karuma
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Cold 1

To the guy I danced and made friends with in Factory, Im sorry I ended up killing you in a heated moment on our way to extraction.. I did however leave your stuff and killed the men chasing you. RIP buddy

To the 2 guys that killed my under equipped buddy at spawn on customs at the blue van about 2 hours ago. You already know I killed both of you by patiently waiting for you to expose yourselves. After the first one dropped the second guy could not relax and you kept moving around trying to find me. I was sitting in a bush waiting for the perfect shot which you gave me. 

I made it all the way home with all your good gear. 2x m4s, 2x helmets, 2x trizips and best of all 2x forts. So dont expect an insurance return...

Thank you

aasd.JPG

• Like 4

To the BEAR at factory, who got one-tapped by me as a scav with a pump-shotti: No, it wasnt a hack, no it wasnt desync and the important one: No, it was not an OP AI. Just me in a corner, knowing you will come down the stairs.

Now you know, no need for another "OP AI" Thread ;)

To the SCAV at the bus stop that killed me (a fellow scav) after we both wiggled, i was trying to drop an MPX that i found for you....i hope you died immediately after. You are the reason people KoS.

To all people that got into the Woods server with me about 3-4 days ago...

Next time look whats up on the rock near the river. I killed every single player in that map, I dont even know HOW everybody rushed this spot. Probably for the flash drives. Sucks that you took my mate into the death, because he sure as hell needed the loot you all dropped.

To the guy on Woods at night time near the Exfil, next time keep your eyes on your surroundings rather than climb to the top of a rock.

P.S: Sorry to the guy who I killed near the saw mill, you kinda jumped as I shot, could tell with the way your character spazzed out!

To the poor scav that was camping in the grass at night, near the exit on Woods.

I was the guy that killed your AI buddy and then went over to loot him. I approached him carefully and was still on the lookout but since it was almost pitch black I didn't really see anything so I went ahead and went prone to loot him. Just as I went prone you started shooting at me from only 5 meters away, I got scared shitless, you turned on your flashlight blinding me and almost killing me with your aku, I am still amazed that I didn't die there, I had 4 blacked out limbs, all 4 broken, bleeding and almost dead. I was lucky to extract and survive on this one. Most likely due to my Paca and the fact that it was just too dark to even see properly.

Better luck next time, I really feel like I should have died on this one, you really got the drop on me. 

to the PMC in factory - you ran away from me when you saw I was right in front of you when you just spawned and I was completely geared - a scary sight for a hatchet runner for sure - I wiggled you ran to PVE extract - I didnt shoot or chase you - I went up to 3rd floor and looked back through hole in the wall and saw you come out from PVE extract I wiggled again - I guessed you trusted me - you ran along silos and out the back to run behind tanks and windows to leave via main extract really quickly. I was killing scavs all around us and I was hoping you would take your time to loot and leave heavy...I hope you did get some gear...its fun when strangers can work together.

To the player on Customs who shot me in the spawn area, then apologised by dropping a kitted AK-74N, helmet, armour, meds and everything else and left with just a hatchet.... thank you. I have no idea why you dropped it all and ran away, but it's appreciated!

Looking for my factory hatchling brother. We played together at 1 am EST on 10/1/17. We started as hatchlings, you were the first to kill someone and got a suppressed TT, and we rekt from there. Then that jerk from bathroom window killed you, but don't worry, I avenged you. Now I want to know who you are!!!

Wow! Just played customs! I'm a level 4 so don't know it well at all! 2 players I saw gave me the wiggle and we went around the map getting loads of great loot! And I had an awesome ak with silencer and scope that I've never had, really wanted to extract but stuck with it literally! Went to a van with a loot box and got stuck on the door! They tried to help me for 5mins before putting me out of my misery and shot me. Gutted.. :(

If they are on here and read this message, thanks for trying guys and was a great experience and wish Tarkov was like that more often! :)

Back to my standard ak before I loose that too :)

To the fly hacker me and my buddies encountered last night on Woods...

Sucks to be you man! Yes, you killed three of us cheating. But you still got recked like the looser you are. Our last man took your stuff, made sure our insured gear will return and safely extracted. I am pretty sure it's just a matter of days until you will get the ban you deserve!

I was running with a hatchet, broken leg extremely hurt. I see this fully geared guy with an ak and big backpack. I hide behind some barrels in hopes of him not spotting me but before my eyes he was running towards me. Afraid trying to grasp for my life i see him looking at me, standing beside me. He drops me a makarov with 82 bullets. He runs away in the far distance. Since i hear gunshoots and my legs are broken so i cant complete my quest as i cant jump and grab the bronze watch in hopes of finding him i go and search, i hear some shoots i try my fastest to get there, and there he is my hero. He intrusted me with his life and gave me a shotgun the temptation of just putting a cap into his brain i have not succumbed to it. He see's that my legs are broken and in hopes of trying to fix it he drops me a Grizzly but as i use it it doesn't help. My leg is completely blacked out. He notices it and drops my a syringe i thank him by giving him a tumbs up and a friendly wiggle. I can finally sprint I follow him and there is a scav shooting at my saviour, I say not today as i rush him with the single bullet i have left and manage to kill him, I grab his ak and we go on to kill other scavs. He is leading us towards the extraction zone, as we finally get there i wave him my final goodbye's as he is extracting and i still have some business to do in the raid.

If you are this person that i have described please pm so we can play some more cause that was epic and you are the coolest dude i have met

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

To the BEAR and USEC duo at Customs bus parking lot. I'm sorry I had to kill you guys but I waited 30 minutes for that. Also I only took your M4s and that scout sniper chest rig.

2017-10-03[00-47]_263.3,_0.8,_46.8_0.2,_-0.6,_0.2,_0.7_(0).png

Edited by Cruxiaer
  • Hot 1