Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

11 minutes ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

Hey! Not everyone one is trigger happy! I tend to help people out too. Id rather have a team mate then become a loot door.

Wait, is that you I killed?

Edited by Cruxiaer

1 minute ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

Hahahah maybe comrade maybe

I'm playing from Australia. Hit me up if you guys wanna do some runs :)

40 minutes ago, Cruxiaer said:

I'm playing from Australia. Hit me up if you guys wanna do some runs :)

You can count on that! :)

To the guy on woods who I murdered from across the map with a RDS...im sorry I stole all 4 of your 4x silenced M4's. Thanks though!

To the USEC? guy in Factory with the TT, in the Barrels extraction room near the forklift area. I Slowly approached the door from the red flash ramp, and at first you shot at me, i backed up and closed the door and then waited for a few seconds before proceeding to spam the commands of "hold fire". After 6 or 7 different vocal attempts at creating a friendship, i opened the door and peaked my head through and you openly accepted me into the room. About 1 minute later, we made our way out onto single player and you killed a guy next to a blue crate, I picked up his shotgun & then threw it back to you as it was your kill, but you then commanded "Come loot this" And so I took the shotgun & gear. We made our way around the map, up into offices killing everything but each other which unfortunately lead to our joint demise on office stairs. It was a lovely raid of trust and loyalty, and I hope we meet again. 

Edited by calbroxup
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, sExia said:

to all the people at factory with guns why shoot new spawns with no weapons who friend dance??? :(

Because a lot of them will wait for you to loot something and then stab you in the back while you're doing that, or it turns out they aren't just a hatchling turn out they've got an F1 that they toss at you and kill you while you're wiggling back at them.

To the 3 group hatchlings(and myself being hatchling also :D ) in factory tonight. I am lvl 18 and peacekeeper have m4`s for me now :D

Edited by DJankovic92

I want to say thank you to the scav who helped me wreck 3 USEC soldiers  on customs ( just now  00:10 ) where we waited them out at the busses, wiggled to say goodbye  and got us both some very VERY nice gear !!  (Full armor / VSS / M4 fully modded)

If you read this  Add me

TEST.JPG

Edited by Infact-Drake

To the four man squad at woods that got murdered by me about 1 hour ago. you got a bit lucky because as i was juggling your gear arround a backpack glitched away somehow. you gonna get some Trizips, Helmets, the AK and the Vityaz back. The (poorly hidden) SV98 is mine and that ugly M4 with the crappy modding went staight to Peacekeeper. I hope you guys are not super mad. Some days you win some days you loose. It was a intense fight anyway.... at least for me :-)

greeting from TAW_Mokkastube

• Like 1

To the three guys who group spawned at customs during the full moon a few hours ago and all simultaneously bumbled around while I took 3 straight minutes to pump you all with 43 9mm grach rounds and killed you all, thank you for the boost of confidence.  I needed that after getting smeared by silenced m4's all day.

To the scav player(s) at customs earlier today(EU):

I almost shot you, but thank you for not shooting back, we had great times, also thanks to the third player scav with the shotgun for not killing us

pistol guy, I dont know what happened, I saw you fire multiple times, we got moving, you had killed a fully geared player looting a pistol guy, so of course, you did all the work so I let you pick up the stuff, then I come and take the rest, only a bag and black rock..

then you start showing your flashlight to me, I come to you and you are hugging the wall, then I saw something drop... dont know what and where, I start looking..

You move alongside the wall and slowly go through a spike fence, suddendly you hatched me once, I got back healed up, seeing it was an accident, then you drop nvg's, fort armor and helmet and rest of your stuff. I pick them up and put my nvgs on.

you start pointing far away on the ground with a flashlight , I move there, you keep pointing your flashlight, I searched a good 2 to 3 minutes and I find fully modded m4 on the ground I pick it up and I see you, it was the one you dropped earlier...

I realised you are stuck on the wall, and cannot move anywhere else than along side it... I slowly back away watching you sit there and I start running away towards the exit to save the loot..

so your sacrifice would not go to waste...

if you are reading this, thank you so much, my first m4! I gave away the helmet and west to skier for level up, but I still have the m4 and the bullets for it... thank you...

Edited by NanoZ
  • Like 1

To the guy on Customs. . . . . We were a 4 man fire team with Nod's, the night was filled with Rain, Thunder and lighting, You knew we were coming because we were killing everything with impunity, our M4's cooled quickly due to the rain.
We pushed from the dorms to the Gas station taking up an OP on the bridge my teammate and myself moved using bounding from car to truck from truck to barricade.  
When a SCAV came out from the sand bag, shots rang out, it turned into a 4 v 3 fire fight scavs attempting to find cover getting mowed down buy automatic fire from 1 support moded m4 with a 60 round drum, and 3 Mk18mod2's.
When the gun fire stopped, Ergo found you cowering in a corner, not talking or moving. . . . .  I put one in your head, then we moved for extract.

To the two players on factory - one fort/kiver and supressed m4 (or ak?) guy and his friend with the suppressed pistol. I was the usec hatching who was running around using the new command speech thing, you guys didn't kill me and let me take the fort armor an baby ak off the guys u killed then covered me on the way to extraction. You da real mvps.  I used the fort and a saiga the next round and wiped a squad of 3 (2 of which were rocking supressed aks) and got out alive! The fort saved my a$$, i was in lower tunnels and got snuck up on and had at least 4-5 shots into my back before i turned around and saiga'd him. Wouldn't have made it out without the fort you guys let me take!

Edited by BruxiePC

To the two man team that I killed with a silenced pistol.  I want to thank you, you are the first dual that I have killed, one of you was level 30+ while the other was less than 10.  Sorry, I think you were showing your buddy around, I ruined your fun, but HUGE thank you for the ak with silencer, holographic sight, foregrip and the large backpack.  In one bit of trading I have gotten more from your death than I had from the previous 10 hours of playing this game.  THANK YOU.  

to that poor bear killed in the dead scav room(without doors) of factory by a jerk player scav who s laying and spary with pistol

that s me and big thx for the bag of loot and weapons

i ended up feeling sorry becuz that was way too ez to me and you already wiped at least 5 or 6 scavs even players then

so i dropped the aks 47u with pix42 scope,which i thought u bought insurance on it and the paca armor

hope you dont give up the game becuz of this 

well fought for sure!

before i spawned in 

i also got killed by a player scav with a shotgun in the extraction point XDDD

1 hour ago, Adamantor said:

To that friendly scav, I hope we will meet again :)

Very nice video man, almost feels like its scripted :) 

To the guy called Oleownyou in customs at dusk with 1 hour passed. I didn't even know where you were shooting me from.  

I managed to run away and heal but it seems you still had an angle on me from who knows where. Oh well.. 

• Like 1

To the fully geared BEAR guy @ Woods some 5 minutes ago, don't mess with Scavs at extraction. A desperate man has nothing to lose. :P

EDIT: Second photo shows a surprise in the 3 trizips stacked in eachother. This keeps getting better and better, lol. :beawesome:

2017-10-16[18-16] (0).png

2017-10-16[18-29] (0).png

Edited by Skemba

i was doing a run on factory when i went in the bathroom there were two usacs taking a shower in there. i just want to say who ever that was im sorry :)

• Like 1