Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

SoliDus001

To the guy who spawned in as a scav with me just now on Factory, and killed me while I was checking dead body's pockets...yeah, you got your's.  I heard you die to the scavs surrounding me when you tried to loot me.  Good job, now neither of us get any gear from it, you smart guy.

Edited by SoliDus001

n000b

To the guy who: 

We met eachother in the factory starcase, you killed a scav and took his Saiga (or was it Mp153) and Vest, I was waiting at the door looking at you from the bottom, I wiggled and you looked at me. At first you were cautious (who would blame you for that), then you let me pass and I went into locker room, you went ahead of me a bit and scouted and made sure it was clear, I found AKS on the left side of the door in the locker with 30 rounds, we wiggled and proceeded the the other side of the locker room (main exit side), we got to the stairs when we heard silenced shots, so we went forward with silend mode, I was using handsigns to show you to stop and such. 

We got to the skybridge and we heard silenced shots on the left side (near main exit), I went ahead and looked trough the left opening on the skybridge, and noticed a player with silenced M4 or Mp5 I think, he didnt see me (he was in one of the brown boxes infront of the main exit), I took I shot but I forgot to change weapon on automatic....Fired 1 shot and then i panicked and went back into hiding (so did the player down at the box, I hit his leg), you were on the far side of the bridge at that time (near iron staircase opening). 

I had one M57 granade in pockets, I threw it downstairs but It seems I missed the opening in the box and the granade landed on the ground in front of the box (not directly below me but a bit to the front), I peaked trought the opening on the bridge the moment the granade went off....and all I could see was darkness and I only felt cold....Guess a fragment flew right into my head...

All in all I hope u took my AKS and killed that guy and took his weapon then...if you read this, ADD ME! :D

Kilon Kasio

"To the guy at... customs as a scav that shot me, another scav - nice try asshat. Say hello to cheeki hell for me since you'll met it before me"

DanExert

To the 2 guys at Customs dorms who tried to steal our squads gear a few hours ago, nice try ;)

And yes I did sit in the 2nd floor room for the best part of 10 minutes waiting for you to come down the stairs, and down you came. It was a bit fishy as we were getting hit through walls/the floor so I imagine you either saw us clipping through or, dare I say it, had some sort of cheeki hax going on. So I wasn’t gonna let you leave without a fight, glad I stayed! 

Oh and your suppressed OP SKS with the PSO worked wonders on the Scavs outside, it even has its own slot in my stash now. Cheers 

Edited by DanExert
Tired spelling is tired

Psykotik556

To all the guys who ever spawn killed me and continue to do so, Trip on your PC chords and break something, like a leg.

• Hot 1

AndrewBruno
On 11/3/2017 at 12:56 AM, Omahenk said:

To the newbies on customs yesterday, I do want to thank you all for bringing your best guns in when you didn't seem to have a clue on what you were doing with them.

I started off in the back near the double loot crates, jumped on the roof of the garages and proceeded to stroll around. Found my first two victoms near the fuel truck in the back, 1 of you had just a pistol and the other a mpx without any armor or even a bag, I don't know why but thank you I guess. I then heard some shots towards the far right of the traintracks so I headed there. I was greeted by someone with an mp5 that was running from the fight and probably tried to get in cover to heal, too bad I spotted him first and got a clean 1 tap to the face. Then I slowly walked up through the truckstop to find what he was running from, I waited to hear anyone move up on the corpse but then they started shooting at each other again, I jumped on top of the truck trailer to see what was going on. I found 2 guys on either side of the train tracks shooting at each other, not doing too much it seemed and I just 1 tap both of them in the head. That's 5 man down already and I haven't even left the spawn. I waited a little to see if there was another guy in either of the two squads or if that was all.

I didn't hear or see anyone close by so I went in for the loot. Found 2 mp5's with supressors, the new giant pelgrim backpack, some paca's and the softer armor, headphones, alpha rig and plenty of bullets. I quickly put on the headphones, and glad that I did, cause I head someone rusteling in the bushes, snuck over and yes there was the last guy. He looked scared, just sitting there with his back against the wall, holding his aku and not moving an inc, I just had to put him out of his misery. At this point I had only used 15 rounds to kill 6 players, it just doesn't get much simpler then that I feel like.

And that kids, is how I got the easiest time of looting some sweet guns in a long while. 

59fc20f770201_2017-11-025b21-515d_-90.22c_-8.52c_-134.6_0.02c_-0.92c_0.02c_0.5_(0).thumb.png.33496cec0b3b3b3a1a7a73acc763ea8f.png

Hey brother sounds a lot like me I was the one with the ak74u and I was so scared fat fingering my inventory and trying to go prone lol gg friend

Jlausarus

To the guy at Factory i just met next to the bridge at the top floor, you saw me and my friends with the pilgrim and a BEAR, geared up, and I gave you an M4. unfortunately you died probably to the grenade. I killed the guy that threw it. I managed to run out.

It was funny to see someone is excited to get some gear on the way, me and my buds were laughing. #feelsgoodman

Sorry for not being able to rescue you in time. It was nice to help out a friendly :D

Hope to run into you again someday! 

*edit: hopefully when the karma system is in, I'll be able to help out more friendlies ^^

Edited by Jlausarus
adding content
  • Upvote 1

RynoKill

To the guy I met just now while looting in the customs building! I was a hatchling looting the bag as you came in, I wiggled, you wiggled and proceeded to give me a pp19. Thanks man, that's so rare to meet a nice person here lately but wtf happened as I followed you upstairs? Was it a setup or did we just get effed by someone camping in the offices? lol wither way that was fun man. Thanks again!

Edited by RynoKill

AndrewBruno

To they guy or beautiful women player scav that accidentally shot me killing a ninja hatching behind me as I was a scav too. Im sorry for turning around and taking shots at you. I wiggled noticing you didnt shoot back at me then I turned around hearing pistol shots behind me again I turned to look at you and saw you pointing to shortcut extract. I followed you around the warehouse and me and destroyed the exit camping saiga weilding usec with no mercy. I saw you were limping and I threw down my painkillers I spawned with and saw you run towards the hole in the wall near checkpoint. You peeked the road towards dorms and turned around so fast signalled to me again towards extract so I peeked the road. When I saw the 4man squad of pmc moving towards us from bus stop I nearly pooped turned around and ran with you to extract. It was glorious hearing at crap ton of suppressed shots behind us. I opened the steel rod door at extract you shot the lights and closed the door. I was so happy to make it out alive. Please if you find this you had the white and red cap on message me I would love to take you out on a date and if your a guy then I guess I will start liking guys now ;) lol 

Groza_HUN

To the fully geared guy (Kiver, 6B43, M4A1 with ACOG, suppressor and PDW stock) on Shoreline last night, who lost more than 150k worth of gear to my Scav grenades:

Sorry bruh, I desperately needed that armor, yours was the first one I ever saw since the reset, and Skier wanted it.

PS: I only had a pistol, so I just lobbed grenades at you like the p.o.s I am.

CharlieTuna

To the guy that I saw in the little wood cabin on woods, and then after we seperated we both looted one of the scavs that one silenced TT guy killed, teamed up and went to kill him, then went accross basically the whole map looting and killing other scavs, wiggling at eachother as we extracted.

MrNiceGuy1321

To the guy who I teamed up with just then on Factory.

It is so nice to meet people who dont KOS you, and with generosity such as yours, unlocking the factory door for me, and then letting me loot it myself. I gave you the RK-3 as a 'thank you'.

I hope you extracted successfully and dealt with the guy who killed me with the shotty.

NoDG

Thanks for spawning sniping me 1 second after i load into the game Bodach. 

DanExert

To the 2 guys camping the spawn wall on Woods night yesterday, thanks for the gear! You guys were my first grenade double-kill :)

2CAyUhp.png

• Like 1

NoDG

@Misstake, you got me good on the stairs of the office in customs. I really didn't expect you guys to be in fort and kiver. Sorry for blowing up your friend. Can't believe that grenade bounced off the wall and landed at his feet. Were you guys a team 3 or 4 btw?  

SHER-1

To the guy at factory, who killed me within 30 seconds without firing a shot, through both my Kiver and Fort, while I was lighting you up with my AKM... You suck.

Pretty sure this was desync, but holy crap does that not help.

Edited by Locusthorde300
duck you -> You suck

TNC_MALTESE

to the guy I met in factory a couple hours back who dropped everything they had for me and showed me the way out under the stairs by the fork lifts, THANK YOU.

I'm sure by the caps you could recognize that the stuff you dropped had great value, would like to befriend you if you ever see this, that was too cool!

I come across a couple of these people but never one that drops everything they have and shows me an uncommon exit

Edited by TNC_MALTESE

TNC_MALTESE

also to another fella I just met while playing factory on a loot run in the green lit room with the body that's always there, you dropped me an AK  behind the shipping containers and I gave you an IFAK in return. we proceeded to loot other SCAVs and found you a semi auto shotgun, we continued to loot in the locker rooms but you were killed by an AI SCAV while looting and I was killed soon after trying to escape.

if you end up finding this add me, need more players like you

Skemba

I want to extend my apologies to the hatchling at Woods some 2 hrs ago whom I've shot near the guitar camp. You wiggled too late. Sorry, I hate killing hatchlings.

Phogetful313

To the guy at Woods with the decked out af PP-19, I lol'd when I saw it.  I dropped it in some rocks so you'll get it back if it's insured.  And no, we weren't camping there, spawned in late and you were rounding the corner.

SynSouljah

To the guys at factory thanks for the fun... was great getting in some pistol practice while you danced  around up on the rafters then getting that epic grenade kill from the other side of the factory while the last one ran to extraction exit... thnx for the decked out Vepr and other tasty loots 

Ctucker

To the exit camper on Shoreline that waited until the last 2mins to try and kill everyone that was extracting at tower extraction, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for your loot greed. Your 2 forts, and other goodies were a nice surprise to a very uneventful raid.  Maybe next time you’ll be very still so whomever is at the guard shack won’t hear the grass rustling around and light you up before you could shoot me (not sure exactly where you were shooting tbh... I mean you were camping so I’m sure you sight was trained on that walkway and not to even hit me once is a little embarrassing)

SoliDus001

To the squad of 3 today on Factory who very nearly died to a single person (me) with a silenced mp5, GG.  That was lots of fun sneaking around and picking you guys off one by one.  Your last guy got a good headshot on me!

DrForkInTheLung

Whoever was the scav bro who was at the factory decided not to have a shootout in the middle of the swarm if AI scavs, big props to you. We both got out alive and scored some loot. 

Also During next round, I was befriended by two Lumberjacks. One of them got shot instantly by some other dude, i was able to revenge kill the other guy. And pointed to another lumberjack to loot the body. But then some guy on 2nd floor decided to throw like 3 grenades, and that want a fun time at all. Then he dropped down and shot me ,I thought I was the other lumberjack guy, but I was wrong LOL. 

Skemba

To my BEAR friend from Woods just now. I was a USEC hatchling and you didn't kill me which I really appreciate. Sadly after you gave me a Makarov, another USEC hatchling attacked and killed you in the woods near the white van.

I killed that dude, but sadly too late to help you. Really appreciate your move. Cheers!