Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

sYs

4 man team on the bridge. Thank you for your defenders and helmets. o/ Good fight. Tho i guess you didn't have a chance to see us :( 

kiwibro

to the guys that add you to their teams and shoot you straight away after spawn..I hope you enjoy your sad small pointless lives

• Upvote 1

deathrow222

to the guy at shorline that was running into barbed wire the whole time, thx for the trizip filled with meds, i will make good use of them :P 

2017-11-20[03-25]_(0).png

• Confused 1

ApathyEnrage

To the guy in the night raid on customs just a few minutes ago that I killed just inside the wall to construction zone. Thanks for the NVGs and M4. If it's any consolation. You took 3 full mags of TT ammo before you died. I also got out and completed all 4 markers for the Prapor quest! Solo with NVGs though? I don't know if that's wise. I appreciate them though! 

078449a996a51205fc5560af3c9802b3.jpg

Skemba

To Mr_Bond and his friend on Woods just now. Nice job wasting 5 of us, we got waaay to relaxed :D

NoDG

Thanks to the friendly USEC who wiggled at me (bear) on customs in construction who had the kiver helmet and ak. Nice job killing that with the white armor who jumped off to try and shoot you xD I opened the factory shortcut for you and we extracted at the gas station. Really didn't expect you to be so friendly =) 

Skemba

To the USEC on Woods, near the scope shack, just now... do not underestimate the power of the mighty Kedr at close range. Sweetest hatchet run in a long time...got the Kedr from a Scav.

2017-11-22[22-48]_(0).png

saucybiscuit

The random person i just grouped with on factory, we had a great game and i cant believe i killed you on accident dude im so sorryyyyy duck 

Edited by saucybiscuit

huhnden

To the SCAV at Customs just now who wiggled and became my first friendly encounter in this game! Sorry, I was not fast enough to get that sneaky snake at the gas station before he did you dirty. I managed to get him down though just to get snuffed by another one in the bushes. GG!

Skemba

@Dolt ...seriously... I yelled about 15 times follow me, wanted to give you weapons and stuff...and you kill me... can't believe some people in Tarkov...

• Cold 1

Electromech

To the guy that looted my pilgrim full of all the keys in the game, my remaining money and as many good guns as i can fit in the backsack. You're welcome. I was upgrading to EOD. I was expecting a post here but nothing :(

• Upvote 1

NoDG

@tiryd nice battle on 3rd floor dorms. enjoy the 74n. 

HTX

To the scav that betrayed my wiggle, Karma will be a swift and merciful cutie.

sssneaky

I met you about 10 minutes into a Customs night time raid. I shot at you but you still didn't fear me, mumbling around the corner because you must have known I was a BEAR. I mumbled back and trusted you, I dropped you a 133. We finished looting 3 story dorms then moved to 2 story. When you went afk I heard shots I was trying to point it out with the voice commands that there was an enemy back in the 3 story. We moved across the playground and he was on the balcony and shot you down.

Just know that I threw 2 F-1 grenades that landed on his head and I came out with all of his gear (which was a decent modded AK, PACA & Kiver).
Love you BEAR bro.
Rest in peace.

fairwell BEAR.png

Ciraaxx

To the two guys at Shoreline with full armor, helmets and AK's, congrats on killing me naked while only armed with a TT. 

Boniuszy

To the guy with kiver and silenced TT at loot houses on shoreline, you was on first floor and i just entered house. You started talk so i response with hold fire and rest with hope, that we can cooperate. We was staring each other for 2-3 seconds on stairs, and you started shoot at me, when i could clearly kill you first if I would. I hide myslef and again talk about hold fire and again went at stairs. You shoot again, and was shooting at me even when i leave house. Next time don't try kill somone with much better gear if he wanna help you :) Anyway, thanks for kiver and comtecs.

NoDG

to the 3 guys on shoreline near town in full gear. Intense battle. wish you were only two so i could have left with all that delicious gear xD

Skemba

To my shy BEAR friend (proning in the grass - Woods) who was a hatchling. Nice raid. Was fun :)

2017-11-25[18-00]_320.4, -6.5, 350.5_-0.1, 0.8, -0.1, -0.5 (0).png

DanExert
17 hours ago, Boniuszy said:

To the guy with kiver and silenced TT at loot houses on shoreline, you was on first floor and i just entered house. You started talk so i response with hold fire and rest with hope, that we can cooperate. We was staring each other for 2-3 seconds on stairs, and you started shoot at me, when i could clearly kill you first if I would. I hide myslef and again talk about hold fire and again went at stairs. You shoot again, and was shooting at me even when i leave house. Next time don't try kill somone with much better gear if he wanna help you :) Anyway, thanks for kiver and comtecs.

You can't cure stupid :P 

• Hot 1

NoDG

@legenbeary didn't expect your team to be 4 people. Good fight at the house on shoreline. 3/4 with my 74u aint bad :uninja:

Nosko81

To the guy camping at factory wall, i dont like you!

HTX

To the guy with the MP5 on shoreline,

I don't know what happened my dude, I was at the extraction trying to extract and nothing was popping up, my friend by the tank saw you roll up from the radio tower on our right. I had my 12ga out and blasted you once or twice and you started lighting me up like a Christmas tree.

I took no damage.

I wiggled at you, but you kept shooting. Not sure of what was happening I fired back with the shotgun ending your life. It took me two alt+f4's and reconnecting to finally get the extraction and looting working again.

I am incredibly sorry this happened to you and if you would like me to get you your MP5 back along with the mag add me in game. (HTX)

• Upvote 2

DanExert

To the dudes who pushed us while we defended Dorms in the last hour or so, thanks for the gear :P 

How many of you were there total?

GKIsiKv.png

ApathyEnrage

To the UWS guys on Woods just now (1 had a DVL the other full gear and an automatic). 

Great flank. My buddy accidentally aggro'd scavs and so you knew where we were. I had you dead to rights but when I left clicked to aim, my game was unfocused for some reason and so I couldn't fire. 

Good fight. I'm sad we missed the headshot on the DVL dude tho! GG

SgtSodomy

Was playing cunstoms yesterday and we had a 4 man group. When I crossed the river leading to the "Welcome to Tarkov" truck, there was a decently geared USEC player. I took my chances and told my friends not to shoot and he ran with us for almost the rest of the map.