Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

kurgyn

To the guy outside Woods extraction just about 10-20 minutes ago. You had an suppressed LVOA M4, suppressed AK-74N, fort, & kiver. You had a tri-zip with a propane tank, another kiver, decked out suppressed AKM, and scoped OP-SKS. It was raining. I spawned in as Scav, started running along the shoreline toward extraction to start combing from map end to start. Coming up on extraction, I heard shots and came to investigate. You were up on the hill overlooking the shack outside extraction, attempting to pick off scavs at extraction before leaving I assume. Armed only with an airsoft pistol (*ahem* err.. 9mm Grach), and my footsteps masked by the rain, I ran straight up to your back and put 10 rounds in the back of your kiver at point-blank range.

I'm sorry I shot you down from behind. It was a pretty dirty move. But I knew anything else would just mean my death. I wasn't camping or following you. It was just right place, right time.. or wrong place, wrong time from your POV.

Thanks though man. I had just fell to what I believe was a flying hacker using aimbot to clear woods in the first 5 minutes in the prior game as my PMC and lost some stuff just before this, so it was nice to get some stuff back.

Also I bolted out the second after I looted your gear so I don't know if you were solo or not. I assumed with all that gear you were running with some other guys.

Edited by kurgyn

xil

To the guy at woods playing dead.. you made me curse at first then laugh.. then curse again. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

the_eggs

To the duo maybe more that were getting lit up by scavs, the bullet to the brain was a pleasant thanks after I flanked, killined the scavs, wiggled and thumbs up'd. You're the little pos players that make karma a requirement. 

To the invisible player scav on customs, good god. Hope I blacked your stomach and legs.

ONEMILEHEADSHOT

To the player at customs 5min ago. Solo at night with all that gear made sneaking up with a hatchet to tempting to resist. Appreciate it, got 5 scavs with your gear and 1 more player that got me a NV and fort. cheers

Edited by ONEMILEHEADSHOT

MrZPeace

To three different players on woods at night about half an hour ago...

To the BEAR PMC and his buddy. 

I was a Scav joining in roughly 10 minutes after the raid had started. I spawned at the lumber camp and spotted your night vision (or what I assumed that was) in the woods behind one of the buildings. I heard your suppressed shots and thought you had spotted me, so I ran into one of the buildings and peeked out. 

When I saw what you were shooting at, a dude trying to knife you, I initially thought I'd open up right then and there. You killed the naked hatchet man but couldn't search him, you were being fired on by another player before you could; I'd like to report he was carrying two hand grenades in his pockets (I don't know why he didn't just use those instead).

I ended up finding the player Scav hunting you, gave him the little wiggle, and we joined together in our hunt. You were prone next to a tree at one of the cabins in the woods, where you killed my recently made friend, I just couldn't have that; he was a good guy with a family, just trying to earn some Roubles to put food on the table!

I was on the other side of the shack when you ran out to loot the player scav, you went prone next to the body and I took the opportunity to shotgun you in the legs until my tube was empty. Your friend came by to try and see if he could get your stuff, but I already had it and was making my way to extract before I even searched your gear. 

Thank you for the ComTac2, NVG, Kiver, Suppressed AKM, Makarov, Tri-Zip and the Fort Armor. 

To the second PMC that tried to camp the extract... Didn't expect a fully armored scav to show up, hey? Much less get obliterated with two shots. Thanks for the MP-443, the Vepr, the magazines, and two attachments you looted! 

To the Player Scav.... 

You sir are a rare breed. Good sportsmanship, if you ever end up reading this send me a message. If the situation sounds fitting to something you experienced, I'd like to know, maybe you're here on the forums. It's awesome when Scav players join together instead of shooting each other.

Sorry you died. :/

20171128032526_1.jpg

Edited by MrZPeace

Skemba

To two USECS on Woods some half an hour ago... nice nade,huh? :beawesome:

2017-11-28[19-22] (1).png

2017-11-28[19-23] (0).png

• Like 1

revvtrip

So I loaded in as a player scav and I found another friendly player scav we both wiggled and killed another player scav who shot at us, i'm sort of new to this game and you were kind dropping meds for me, killing other people together etc. Just tryna find out who you were/what your name was so I can play more with you because generally a lot of player scavs try to kill me and more people like this makes for a better community. 

My name is 'GhostJE' if you end up seeing this. 

Video for Reference 

Pat1337PL

the usec hatchling at factory which i wanted to gave my as val and full armor but my friend killed you, because he thought im not giving it to you for real... man im really sorry 

MrNiceGuy1321

To the USEC Hatchlings I just teamed up with on Factory, that was a fun as run XD, its not everyday you meet hatchlings willing to team, esp those with Factory Keys.

Thanks for the Saiga and assorted loot :D

Rankzerox

To the 3-4 guys on factory just now, you need to have someone cover you rear and stuff like this wont have to happen again. 

Grimmzor

To the fellow scav on Customs 15-20mins ago i met up with at UN truck, dropped a couple of mods for, then ran into the nearby warehouse for more loot with.

Sorry man. I checked that corner as i came out of the warehouse and it was clear. As you jumped the pipe he must have come round the corner and got you in the back. He capped me to 30secs later if its any consolation. 

Always makes the game that much better meeting someone friendly, whether they stick with you or go separate ways, at least there another set of eyes around the place

Jarnepa

To the guy who did the friendly dance to me when i was playing as scav.. thank you.. best moment ever so far as scav... 1 out of 50 games as scav not killed by fellow scavs.. u gave me hope =D

Just now, Jarnepa said:

To the guy who did the friendly dance to me when i was playing as scav.. thank you.. best moment ever so far as scav... 1 out of 50 games as scav not killed by fellow scavs.. u gave me hope =D

Showed me to loot and even extracted togheter

Metisius

Thanks to TAW_Malik for inviting me to a group at customs and killing me short after spawn.

I thought we can work on a better relationship between USEC and BEARs. But it was maybe a bit too early. So sad :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

NoDG
7 hours ago, Metisius said:

Thanks to TAW_Malik for inviting me to a group at customs and killing me short after spawn.

I thought we can work on a better relationship between USEC and BEARs. But it was maybe a bit too early. So sad :(

That's really shitty but also why you shouldn't take candy from strangers. 

• Upvote 1

MrNiceGuy1321

To the guy we just played with on Woods. It was nice teaming up with someone who didnt tk :D

PM me if you want to do more raids like that, we have our own discord group.

P.S. When I yelled at you, I was trying to say 'Good work' ;)

Skemba
7 hours ago, NoDG said:

That's really shitty but also why you shouldn't take candy from strangers. 

Agreed on both counts.

dabasquiat
20 hours ago, Metisius said:

TAW member here. I take it you are not in the clan, correct? If so, I'll make sure to talk to to one of the admins about this situation, they'll most likely have a word with him. That's not cool at all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

HoundDogZA

To the friendly Scav at Customs just now.  Thanks for watching my back.  Was a fairly quiet raid and we got to see a sh!t ton of dead PMC's near the containers where I took the final one out.  I left you a civ AK and Saiga 12.  I'm almost completely broke so the looting was well worth it :) 

To that PMC I killed, sorry man.  You were probably so happy to run into all that loot.  Wonder if you killed some of those guys?  But I arrived at just the right moment.  I thought I actually missed the shot only to see you laying dead when I was brave enough to push forward.

Edited by HoundDogZA

G97BoKeRoN

To the Bear PMC just now in Shoreline. You were following me, but friendly. We teamed up and went to bunker, manage to get some equipment. Then we were attacked. I believe you extracted while I was healing myself. Good Run, got some good loot. Cheers!

Casperian

To the fully geared 5 man squad, that got almost completely whiped out a half an hour ago on Customs (one of them survived [I'll come back to you in a moment]): Don't worry, your stuff is in good hands. :D 

I hope you learned the lesson: "Never underestimate one guy with an M4!"

You totally surprised me when you besieged the 2-story Dorms-Fortress. That was a hell of a fight in there (btw.: I probably would not have stand a chance without ComTacs and ceeping calm)

I just got the guns and Helmets of the 3 guys that died in "my" Dorms-building, the rest will most likely be returned by insurance ;) 

BUT, to come back to the survivor of the 5: Where the hell where you when I lit up the 4th guy who was retreating to the gas station (I guess he was severely wounded or tried to prepare a trap for me?)??? It is not that I did not take my time killing him. Shouldn't it have been your job to flank me? Hell, I was able to make a loop back to the Dorms without you cutting my way off! But good job hiding. I really thought you somehow died when Í left the Dorms, considering that I was able to get the 4th guy without your intervention.

All in all this was an awesome fight. Thanks for that. I needed every part of equipment I brought with me to stay alive. Really a shame that I did not have shadowplay running.

P.S.: You seemed pretty coordinated. If one of you reads this, I would be willing to meet up with you if you want.

• Hot 1

Metisius
vor 17 Stunden schrieb dabasquiat:

TAW member here. I take it you are not in the clan, correct? If so, I'll make sure to talk to to one of the admins about this situation, they'll most likely have a word with him. That's not cool at all. 

Yes, I am no clan member. 

Thanks guys that you all are with me. But don’t take it to hard on him. I am not mad about it, maybe in the first minutes after it when I wrote that. It could be that he didn’t recognized me when we spawned cause of the spawn lag and then was a bit scared after spotting me beside him. Also he didn’t took my gear, got everything back from insurance. I know that BEARs and USECs are enemy’s and should fight each other. I just thought that we could make an exception and fight some of that cheeky SCAVs. 

For me, everything is cool. 

Edited by Metisius
  • Like 1

HoundDogZA

@Nikkei how did you kill me just now?  Was it desync?  I was just following an AI scav with a Saiga 12 next to the station in customs just now.  Got hit by something, no sound at all just a random injury.  Got hit again and again randomly about 5 times until I dropped dead.  The AI scav wasn't bothered by it at all and there was nothing in sight or sound???  

Capture.PNG

DanExert
16 hours ago, Metisius said:

BEARs and USECs are enemy’s and should fight each other.

Not strictly true :P