Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

TanithScout

I just did the same to a hatchling on woods.

I engaged and wounded him and he just went prone. I felt sorry so I nurtured him back to health, then seeing he only had a hatchet I gave him my loot, an AKM and 2 Makarovs. Ofcourse I didn't give him any bullets, I'm not an idiot. He can get out of the raid with those and eat, grow fat, and grow up to be a big bad USEC and give us BEARS some trouble down the line.

But sadly, as I mentioned, he isn't an intelligent BEAR, he's a motherfucking dumbass USEC, so he ran to the nearest bunch of scavs and tried to hatchet them. I saved him, then he got shot by a player. I looted my guns back and carried on my way.

There's no reason to help people in this game, but it's the fun and experience of it that in such a deadly and hostile world there are still moment that break the norm. Unfortunately, this guy couldn't be saved.

May his not-so-clever USEC soul rest with the great Breeki in the Sky.

• Like 1

Whiteley

To the 2 guys on customs with those sexy MPX's, sorry I had to kill you on my scav run. GG's to ya!

2017-12-09[18-13] (0).png

• Like 1

IssaDraco21

To the guy who died to (what I presume would be scav grenades since I heard like 10 grenades one after the other) on Customs about 15 minutes ago, thanks for the modded M4, PACA, Kiver and Sniper rig my dude :) Also thank you so much for the painkillers in your pockets, wouldnt have made it out with my limp. Hatchet > M4

bobbobersin

to the 5 guys in full kit who not only saved me from a scav in a factory run but worked with me to loot and clear the area and even gave me a set of fort and a kiver helmet, there needs to be more players willing to work together to make it out ok. (if ya'll see this, I was the bear who got the tarbank armor and the 74U, I gave one of you guys a supressor and opened the factory key loot room for you). If you ever need anything at all please pm me and I'll do what I can, cheers 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

rixraven

To the two scavs i just hooked up with and raided customs... thank you for co-op and letting me take the factory key!! very much appreciated. Friend me if you wanna do more runs together :)

SigMaGiiK

To the guy that opened the Mark. in custom for me, thanks for the 2 full modded M4, the 2 Fort and more over for the brand new keybar in the marked.

And for his friend for fill the last spot whit a modded AK, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

PS: watch better all the room next time ;)

Edited by SigMaGiiK

mab973

So, I went in customs for a hatchling therapist mission run today (11/12 day/month) about 15 minutes ago (UTC -3, at about 13:40). Went into the dorms and a guy (if youre the youre awesome man) shot me, so I decided to friendly wiggle him, and for some reason he decided to trust me. Gave me an ifak first aid and a weapon, and I was like "man I love you", so we started to walk together. We ran into a really geared dude, traded a couple of shots until I was able to put him down. To repay the favor I let the guy loot him first and I got what was left. We both managed to extract with a whole lot of gear and man I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO KNOW WHO HE WAS, but if youre reading this, kind stranger, youre awesome. (oh i got out with fort armor, 5 or 6 weapons, including an m4 which the dude dropped to me and a pilgrim bp)

sonnytolo

To the guy that sold the gamma on fence a couple days ago I appreciate it... guess you were reseting your account or maybe got an epsilon you prefer. Either way thanks a lot.

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

To the USEC dude in Customs about an hour ago; you were camping the Tarkone office from the North-West corner of the Red Building floor. You were rockin' a Vepr with an Eotech 553 and a RIS handguard+foregrip, a Paca and a Riot helmet... Thank Odin for BP ammunition! And Freyja for Morphine injectors. Still had to limp from the fuel cisterns to the exit, took a solid 10 minutes. xD Still went on to kill 4 Scavs with the AK/N that got you. :) Even with my blown out legs. :D 

Thanks for the free candy; xD  and next time bring some full auto. ;) 

Cheers mate,
GWB

Scootsie

To the guy on customs yesterday who had 3 document bags in his nmbs at the "welcome to tarkov truck". I assume you were going to share them with your team.. Next time put them in your pouch B|

HeDsHoTz

To the scav that was camping the other side of the checkpoint hole in the wall waiting for someone, anyone to poke their head through.

Fortunately for me i was provided with an AK/U, for which i'd found a 30rd mag and dumped all my 10rd clips into, and turned onto FA.

Unfortunately for you, the AK/U fires faster than your 443. If you'd had of killed my just after I found my 3rd Gas Analyzer i'd have raged so hard.

Luckily, the Gods of Tarkov were smiling on me, and frowning at you. End the Scav on Scav violence before the Gods frown on you.

dahut

To the three scavs yesterday on customs, I think it is the first time that I have 3 people wiggling around and cooperating without shooting. I still have hope when I see this in a game.

To the guy that sold 2 USB flash drives yesterday , thank you very much, I have completed the skier mission with your help. nex mission, needed the gold zibbo, found it in first try. Then someone also very nice sold the customs cabin key at the exact time. 

Zalban

To the guy in factory just now who was trading/giving someone 4 ifak's a weapons case and an items case I'm sorry. I barely heard you lean with my comtac on and took the chance. I want you to know I made It out and killed a few more on the way. Don't know if it was a trade or not. 

Kitousha

To the bear who was looting file cabinets on factory a few minutes ago, I'm sorry. When I wiggled, you ran at me, then stopped and by the time you began wiggling back I had already pulled the trigger.

I hope I didn't make you think I was an asshole or something, I just panicked.

Edited by Kitousha

FlackoJ

To the scav i just cooperated with at customs, that was awesome man those nades  really got the job done! I left with two forts a m4 and an akm!

NoDG

@Nacl24 were you just in factory with a pilgrim and grach throwing grenades? 

massiach

to the guy: I know you're upset about me last night. But I'm happy. I love your M4!

zpwarrior

To the hatchling on factory that I discard my gear to. I hope you enjoy the m4 if you're new  to the game.

Grimmzor

To the guy (scav) at the gas station exit bridge just now....Yeeeaah see i dont get it.... 

You think i would still be there if i had anything worth looting?

KOS scav vs scav doesnt make sense to me. 
1 min to go for the round, and a fully kitted looking scav is running for the exit, yeah, under the right circumstances id prolly pop a shot at him.
But a fresh scav near the start of the round... missing out on some potentially valuable assistance
(yes, i understand the game, and that mentality wont stop me playing... i just dont get it)

Mineace

People often complain about scav on scav violence, but sometimes teamwork can still happen. 

So I spawn in on factory, and notice 2 other player scavs looting some corpses. I wiggle, they wiggle back, and now I've made a few friends. I find an F-1 in a green crate (keep this in mind) and we set off down the 3-story. We hear some shooting, so we head up to the rafters. One of my friends starts taking fire, but dosen't get hit. The other two of us return fire at a USEC down below the bridge. I remember I have a grenade, toss it at him, and run. Luckily, the blast didn't wound my friends, and managed to break the USEC's leg. I fire the final blow, and he falls to the ground. They thee of us are down at his body, and I try to let the others loot first, but they insist I take what I want. I take an SKS and PACA, and leave the rest to them. We all make it out, and head our separate ways.

Amovn

To the guy at Customs's Main Bridge who was doing some trade or just going around with a Tri-Zip full of money (3kk) . I don't know what you were doing with that but, thank you mate. You were too much kind.

2017-12-16[22-47] (0).png

Edited by Amovn
  • Upvote 1

Grimmzor

To the guy i just now finished up in Customs with (scav)  (8:30pm Aus, vic)

That was a cool run man, thankyou for that. Im glad we could trust each other 
And i am so sorry about that nade... im changing the poo outa that binding lol.

Would have been one expensive graphics card lol

Godzy

To the SCAV guy at customs at 12:50 utc +1 thank you for showing me the m4 and not killing me after! you are great ! 

monty67t

To the guy on Customs yesterday who killed me before I got to shoot one round out of my newly purchased MP5SD that I just unlocked at the trader:  I'm going to go play Minecraft and cry in my room, lol.

• Cold 1

NoDG

to the scav on customs at first evac who had a handgun and didnt shoot me in the back as i was spamming voicelines for my friend scav. thanks for walking up to us, dropping a bandage and army bandage for us. we went to factory shortcut and jumped over the wall from the car and died to a geared team of 2. Thanks for trying to cooperate as scavs. love players like you

• Like 1