Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Stevevokhe

To the guy at woods who rushed to the tank at the bottom left corner of the map after spawn,
To you my friend who i didn't kill and let you live, I hope you managed to escape with no harm! I survived!
I don't like to shoot people without a firearm, i respect them more than that...
2017.12.18, CET 01:00-02:00
Have a nice day everyone and don't lose your humanity to the fear!

Edited by Stevevokhe

Senior_Spaz

to the single scav on customs that denied me obtaining loot after i wiped a squad:
i hope you enjoy all of that fort armor

Edited by Senior_Spaz

DanExert

To the 6 friendly players Scavs who were about to wreak havoc on the PMCs, I truly wish we were able to make our wish come true.

Of course, one person had to ruin it, making everyone twitchy and causing a mass scav-on-scav to ensue. The problem is there will always be stupid people in the world, and until we eradicate all the idiots, the world will continue to be plagued.

2017-12-18[01-09]_398.6, 2.5, 13.0_0.1, 0.4, 0.0, 0.9 (0).png

IssaDraco21

To the guy on Customs that I camped on the Factory Key extract... I'm sorry dude :( That place is way too easy to camp. I mean a guy with a Saiga 9 can absolutely destroy a Fort, Kiver, Sexy tricked out AK74N and a Vepr KM... Devs should sorta fix that place. Also why the hell did you open the door lol you knew you were gonna die :P

deephack

To the Bear who dropped all his gear in one of the new houses last night on Shoreline and rushed me with a hatchet while I was looting in the other. What were you thinking? I had to blast you because you were coming right for me and of course I found all your stuff in the stairs of the other house as soon as I looted it. Would have been better camping for me or just bugging out.

MrXavito

5a38421ecf9fe_2017-12-1823-18_311.7-0.6-175.0_-0_10.7-0.1-0.7(0).thumb.png.a9c68c524123552faba260fcbf77d18b.png

To the Full Bear Squad (Five Full Geared Guys) at the Hotel on Customs at 23:00 aprox. today.
Was a really good fight, we fough on the bridge awp vs awp, and then you rushed to us (my mate and i) on the hotel.
Really good gear, you destroyed the 2 fort defenders i used on that fight.
Good Fight and Thanks
Spoiler: Full EXP of the match.

Spoiler

Edited by MrXavito

kurgyn

To the Customs Scav 1:57 PM CST that teamed up with me.. for a while. Didn't come across anything but a few dead scavs and one dead player toward the end. Thanks for betraying me while we were both extracting at the gas station exit while I had the fort, kiver, Trizip, and sniper rig. You were almost certainly extracted without getting ANY of it since we both had two seconds left, if you didn't already die from the 7.62 rounds. That didn't make any sense. You didn't even start firing your 9mm until the last few seconds after we got to the door. Whatever man, haha.

Veranox

to the guy i gunned down in the factory after he just got done killing someone in the tunnels under the breach room near the tunnel exit, your m4 will be in good hands don't you worry.

Edited by Veranox

Indoktro

To the random USEC pistol weaver at factory stairs that decided to co-operated with hatchling me. Im sorry for shooting you in the face after you came back from scavenging, I didn't recognize you in that hat! :,(

Wraith32

I am the Bear in Fort Armor whom you decided to trust with your life. I want to say thank you for the wonderful Customs run we had together, without having to have spoken a word to one another. I fully expected you to stab me in the back and take my stuff, so I'm very happy to have had a raid of camaraderie with you (especially after we annihilated those two other players by the gas station), Nameless USEC. I salute you.

Suppressibility

To the random geared guy at factory that I killed with a pistol and your unfortunately placed nade. Thanks for the loot man, you should always check your corners, you ran right past me. 

2017-12-21[05-14] (0).png

NURabbit

To the guy who instinctually picks up rolls of duct tape... leaving me overjoyed to stand in the open and find 3 in his Tri-Zip...

An electrition or soldier,

Soon you must make the decision,

Looting Duct-tape instead of guns

To fix your broken television

I laughed when I saw you

Affixed on that fine adhesive

Good luck fixing your own wiring

thanks to my M4 you are no longer cohesive.

I run back to the extract

Pitying the scav whom I just aced..

I realise my teeth are... slightly less than fresh

thank god I got* thirteen tubes of toothpaste! :D

*bows*

Edited by NURabbit
  • Upvote 1

TerrorBilly

To the guy who played at midnight on Customs and had Trizip with Icase and weapon case with guns, kivers and Fort armor. Thank you very much for all that loot. It was the best round i ever had and proably it will never happen again.

• Sad 1

Scaramanga-fr

To the radom scav i just met at customs and team with, I hope that you succeed to kill the full gear guy on the construction site that we attacked (i just gave you a nade few secs before, I hit him few times before to die at the truck). Anyway good run bro!

DanExert

MaksD - you got me bro, you got me good lol.

Great spot, I saw you for about 0.867 seconds before you ruined me haha

5a3c70f86b70b_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.9b6af643d3bc428f1f4a2c27e94ebbb5.png

NURabbit

12 hours ago, TerrorBilly said:

To the guy who played at midnight on Customs and had Trizip with Icase and weapon case with guns, kivers and Fort armor. Thank you very much for all that loot. It was the best round i ever had and proably it will never happen again.

Do you mean "NURabbit" ;P On US servers? if so prob me... for some reason (probably the forza horizon 3 installer that was up for like 5 hours) it decided to make it so when I aimed to the right, it put the mouse off the game onto my other monitor (the installer was running there) All I heard was you shoot me and a thud... I closed the game through Taskman >.<

At least it helped somehow :D

How much was the pile worth anyways? 

Edited by NURabbit
Desided < Decided

TerrorBilly
On 22.12.2017 at 12:35 PM, NURabbit said:

Do you mean "NURabbit" ;P On US servers? if so prob me... for some reason (probably the forza horizon 3 installer that was up for like 5 hours) it decided to make it so when I aimed to the right, it put the mouse off the game onto my other monitor (the installer was running there) All I heard was you shoot me and a thud... I closed the game through Taskman >.<

At least it helped somehow :D

How much was the pile worth anyways? 

about 300-400k with new prices.

sultanofswing

To the BEAR that I ran into on customs at 2300 last night that let a fellow SCAV live I thank you,  You opened up checkpoint for me and gave me a bunch of Keys.  Towards the end I killed an AI Scav that was destined to try and kill you.  You looted him and gave me his 74u and we both extracted.
Thank you sir!

DanExert

@dshroomzinteresting kills on myself and friends on Customs just now, you're either amazing at the game or using some clever tricks ;) 

We'll see which one if you're still in-game next patch :P 

Stirfriedglory

To the guy at Factory who saw me looting the jackets as a young hatching, thank you. You shot near me to get me attention. I got scared and turned around just to see you drop all your gear for me. I was so happy.... Then as i was picking it up some собака елки-палки shot us both. Thank you for your geniousity. I hope to one day get good enough to return the favor. 

Scaramanga-fr

To the 2 geared guys ambushed on cutoms near the wall to the first breach few mn ago, ur M4 were no match for my almigthy vepr :P.

Thanks for everything, so kind of you to have brought a case full of toys in addition of your guns and forts, best scav run ever in terms of looting with 7 rifles and 2 forts!

GG

Dumpstar
On 12/24/2017 at 7:54 PM, DanExert said:

@dshroomzinteresting kills on myself and friends on Customs just now, you're either amazing at the game or using some clever tricks ;) 

We'll see which one if you're still in-game next patch :P 

Lol you guys are either complaining about me camping exits or getting pooped on keep it coming bud!

DanExert
44 minutes ago, dshroomz said:

Lol you guys are either complaining about me camping exits or getting pooped on keep it coming bud!

I'm just saying your x-ray vision is impressive ;) 

tobiassolem

Was the saddest experience as a SCAV. Met a SCAV-dude, we teamed up, looted some, met a third SCAV-bro, we went after a USEC, I killed him (but he injured me quite bad). No bandages, only AI-2, so I healed up, we split loot, ran toward extraction, my leg goes away, I can't go on. Drop all loot to my bros. They wanna stay around, I wave goodbye, do thumbs down. They pick up all gear, go thumbs up, I go thumb down and wave, they finally leave, but turn around a few times before disappearing over a hill. I die from blood loss next to a tree. :( 

So you two SCAV-bros. Good to meet some SCAVs that don't KOS.

My POV:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1