Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Dumpstar
19 minutes ago, DanExert said:

I'm just saying your x-ray vision is impressive ;) 

Lol X-ray like this is minecraft eh? 

DanExert
12 minutes ago, dshroomz said:

Lol X-ray like this is minecraft eh? 

Never played it dude haha it’s all good I’m just still salty I never even saw you lol

revrenjones

To the guy that was a fellow bear that I helped gun down that usec as you tried to knife him ... Then I gave you meds and a gun ..... And then shot me with the pistol of the guy I let you loot.  Karma payed you well as my helmet broke off and my arm was broken but that didn't stop the knife from going into your skull when you failed to execute me at point blank.  I stumbled on in my angry rage through the factory only to escape through killing 2 more scavs and another usec.  I'm curious to know what went through your mind as you pulled the trigger and saw me get up with my knife in hand was it fear or was it regret as those final rounds failed to stop my vengeance driving into your skull.

• Like 1

Doloxo

To the guy who's name rhymes with REVMAN at the two-story dorm.  Not sure if that was a wallhack or a glitch you used, but I made zero noise and you just sprayed me through a door you could not have known I was through, while I was ten, fifteen feet from it, prone.  You can go eat a handful of razor blades, buddy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nightmar35

I picked up your dogtag and it said Bergmang.  Thanks for being a bro and not hatcheting me when you had the chance.  I killed the bastard that got you bud.

Kelsosp

To the Scav on Customs where we met in dorms, then proceeded to unlock a door at 2nd story, then I let you loot a safe with some rubles inside, from there we traveled through gas station, and eventually to the factory with the two gun crates where I bestowed upon you a 45 round AK mag, then we blasted three scavs, and a possible player, I hope you read this, and reply. That was awesome even though I was lagging balls.In game name is Kelso!

revrenjones
19 hours ago, Doloxo said:

To the guy who's name rhymes with REVMAN at the two-story dorm.  Not sure if that was a wallhack or a glitch you used, but I made zero noise and you just sprayed me through a door you could not have known I was through, while I was ten, fifteen feet from it, prone.  You can go eat a handful of razor blades, buddy.

REVMAN =revren ? i dont think im your guy since ive only been doing factory live so far ..... and you can actually hit through objects ? shot a guy through some sheet metal and didnt seem to do anything to him ...

530skeptic

To the dude in factory* just now in the upper hallway who honored the wordless truce while I was a scav; I'm very sorry I didn't get your tactic cues and may have friendly fire hit you thinking you were an enemy but were in fact sweeping from the other direction. I'm still learning. I hope you got the med kit. Cheeki breeki comrade.

edit: Factory. Not customs. I'm out of it. xD

Edited by 530skeptic

TrueTurquoise

To the guy that I killed on customs with a knife--

I love your sexy hat, son, its in good hands now

Ciraaxx

To the guys camping the Customs river, you're a bunch of absolute tools. Hope you enjoy my Toz-106 <3 

• Like 1

SpineyNorman

To the fully geared squad that slaughtered my Hatchie azz from 50 yards away in the wide open field...

Enjoy my...

Well my nothing, since I was no threat and didn't have a damn thing.

You must be so proud.

:-)

(no salt just sass)

TitanPB

To the hatchet player I killed, bring some gear next time. It is a FPS after all.

Edited by TitanPB
  • Like 1

DanExert
1 minute ago, TitanPB said:

To the hatchet player I killed, bring some gear next time. It is a FPS after all.

I'll have you know it is a FPH(atcheter)

• Hot 1

RedKitsune

To scav on factory near 19:20 - 19:30. I am also scav, we wiggled. You forgot to check chests. I take it and got around 200 $ from loot, also i dont have much space to take loot from all chests. I just wanna to thank you that you dont kill me and say that we were last 2 people in server.

NoDG

I don't know who these 2 guys are but i'm sorry :ph34r:

Kelsosp

To the Scav on Shoreline at approx 12:00 where we met in the large theater, then I gave you a salewa and you gave me an RGD-5, then we encountered a guy outside, then proceeded to lob grenades at him. After that we went back through theater where I killed a player and got his ak 74n with a PSO then through the building killed another guy, and I gave you his Loadout. We are still in game, so if by some chance get ahold of me. However rare that is, its almost rarer meeting a friendly player scav, LOL.

To add on to this, we proceeded to the road to Customs extraction point, where I tried to spell out my name on the wall for you with bullet shots, then I got stuck and accidentally extracted. Whether you read this, or someone else does, that was a hell of a lot of fun, and I do hope you read this later on!

NoreMee

To the guy in my group who ran off to kill a scav while I fought 3 fully geared players on my own

Looking for new people to play with, common sense required

• Upvote 1

Fakte

To the BEAR hatchling from 20:00 CET today on factory. Thx u honor the wiggle codex. Hope u got out there alive and have some nice stuff to use urself or sell.

Your_Moms_Gyno

To the team of 2-3 plus USEC in customs warehouse just beyond gas station extract:

Wow... my heart. That your friend came back for your stuff but ran straight past me and gave me the AK and scavBP....

I ended up getting my prapor quest item from the truck too guys so thanks for the loot, best i've got so far.

I think my blood pressure has never been so far either :O.

gg

PeterM

To the guy, who just walked passed me right close at Shoreline yesterday and I have shot him back of the head 2 feet away with a Makarov, because he was deaf and blind at the same time and I took his DVL. And to that guy today at Customs back at the railways, who couldn't shot me with the SV while I was stand still and I headshot him with a Vityaz. :D great start of 2018...for me :D:D

MchnGunFunk

Would someone please PM me a key. I have been dying to try out the game before buying.  I would greatly appreciate it. I will pay it forward if I ever get one. Thanks!

Jetfixxxer

To the person who was camping just outside extraction. I don't mind people camping around the extraction points, but you were just where the extraction countdown stop. .. EAD! Enjoy your nothing ;) Just trying to check out the new extraction points for PMC.  I'm going put this in the 7 day trial person.

Edited by Jetfixxxer
addition

Dominguez132

I killed you 3 with and axe. . . .I thought we had a moment.

20180101195057_1.jpg

• Like 1

BrunoJL4

To the squad of PMC's hanging outside of the Swamp on Shoreline at about 8:49PM EST... I'm the random, near-unarmed PMC you shot down while I had my back turned to you and was running. Just wanted to say, I'm not sure why you found it necessary to do that, but I hope that you enjoyed pumping morphine your whole run, because when I get attacked by PMC players I aim for the legs and apparently did 180 damage to one of your buddies!  :) 

YSoProToss

To the player scav who pistoleroed me shortly after I killed the walking tank chasing him with a shotgun, I hate you for selling my M4. He had a wife and kids, and a family. You're a homewrecker.

• Like 1