Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

YSoProToss
On 12/29/2017 at 4:02 AM, TrueTurquoise said:

To the guy that I killed on customs with a knife--

I love your sexy hat, son, its in good hands now

This may have been me, and I may be salty.

BrunoJL4

To the Scav guy on Shoreline at 1:15PM EST on Tuesday, 12/2/18, who I killed on the first floor of the Radar Complex...

Sorry about that! It was either you or me, and I really had no interest in fighting. Your collected loot and whatnot were not in vain, though, since I managed to extract with them a half hour later (running past some trigger-happy squads and dodging past a bunch of Scavs).

spharic

to the guys in factory like 1 hour ago, i feel so bad for you since it seemed u wanted to exchange questitems :( 5 salewa's and both mpx are in good hands now tho :P

• Hot 2

nick614

Yo was anyone involved in this bloody firefight like an hour ago?

RED - PMC

PURP - SCAV

DOG TAGS: WanttoDuo , FckinApe

tARKOV mASSAcure.png

Edited by 614nick
  • Hot 1
  • Confused 1

BrunoJL4
13 hours ago, 614nick said:

Yo was anyone involved in this bloody firefight like an hour ago?

RED - PMC

PURP - SCAV

DOG TAGS: WanttoDuo , FckinApe

tARKOV mASSAcure.png

What the HELL happened there?

jordankowolfe

To the guy at Factory about less than an hour ago who wouldn't let me extract and keep shooting at the gate when I was trying to leave. I was trying to let you live so we could extract but you kept trying and then died when you ended up pushing me. I was even spamming voice commands that it was a bad idea lol.

Now you get no gear. You lit me up pretty good though, I had like 3-5 health on my head/torso with zeroed limbs and no meds when I actually did extract. If you did manage to get me you would have got a nice fort armor/kiver kit I found, so maybe taking the chance could have been a good call. :D

Next time maybe live and let live? Haha.

2018-01-03[23-28] (2).png

• Like 1

Kalvsylta

To the two guys on Woods about an hour ago, who tried to transport your Escape From Darkness gear, 200k roubles, 1000dollars and more, across the open field... I don't know why or to whom, but me and my brother shot you down from behind and had no idea what we would find opening your bags...

Also, to the two hatchlings who swarmed their bodies before we got to them, sorry, but that was our gear.

I hope you two read this, I guess you must be so mad... I would have been.
Thanks.

2018-01-05[16-22] (0).png

Edited by Kalvsylta
  • Upvote 1

530skeptic
2 hours ago, Kalvsylta said:

To the two guys on Woods about an hour ago, who tried to transport your Escape From Darkness gear, 200k roubles, 1000dollars and more, across the open field... I don't know why or to whom, but me and my brother shot you down from behind and had no idea what we would find opening your bags...

Also, to the two hatchlings who swarmed their bodies before we got to them, sorry, but that was our gear.

Thanks.

That is one hell of a lucky haul man. Good lord.

butchero

to the guy the no clipped in the radar station building and killed me, thank get a life loser.

• Confused 1

Badrun
On 1/5/2018 at 9:33 AM, Kalvsylta said:

Thanks.

The skill it must of took for you to kill two guys not paying attention. Congrats bruh well dun bruh much skill, way op,  gud raid

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

BigDumbSmartGuy

To the guy on Factory that rolled with a silenced M4, Fort Armor and Kiver helmet and just merked up my progress for the Prapor quest, I hope the next time you get a cookie from Subway, it's stale.

Edited by NoDG
profanity removed

cruncha

To the PMC guy at factory who killed me just now, back in a room behind the players spawn after waiting 20 freaking minues in his dark corner and took my nice stuff including a brand new mp5: I hope some random scav crushed your scull and is now drinking wodka from it :unice:

priestizzle

To the two scav players at around 6:09 EDT today, 1/7/2018, at the hospital in the center of the shoreline, who gave me the wiggle, tossed me a bandage and a med kit, our short run was glorious.  May the PMC filth that gunned us down at the main entrance lose their loot right before extract to a sniper ai scav.  

More seriously though, props to playing scav properly dudes, it was nice to see two scavs, figure they are ai while I hunt for PMC and then, I got the wiggle.  Both of you trained your shotguns on me and I sighed figuring I was about to be gunned down hastily.  To my surprise, you dropped a bandage and a medkit, I gave you the wiggle back, and we were off, hunting PMC's with our shotguns.  Though it lasted about 30 seconds before we were outgunned by rifles at medium range, and my poor toz couldn't dish out the pain, it was a very enjoyable 30 seconds that I hope to see more of.  Friend's don't let friends playing scav, kill fellow scavs =D.

If the two of you read this, thanks again, hope to see you out there again.  I am saddened that my plays.tv was full right before this encounter so I missed the recording of these hijinks.  And a reminder to everyone else, this game is far more fun, if player scavs remain friendly to scavs of all types on the map.

P.S.:  I mean, if you're about to extract with 5 minutes left on the raid, and you see an ai scav who doesn't give you the wiggle back with fort armor on or something you want to take back to your PMC, I say, go nuts but otherwise, stay friendly, give the wiggle!

Saffa05

To the SCAV I met in FACTORY at 20:16GMT: we met on the GROUND FLOOR, moved up to OFFICE STAIRS, where you motioned to have me follow you. We moved together to the OFFICES, you entered and got mowed down by a PMC in fort armour; want to group up?

Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Borkey

To the fully geared guy who teamed up with me after a long wiggling session. I hope ill find you again that was a great adventure.

CammelloRotante

To the guy that i met in customs dorms today! It was at night time we were both hatchlings bears, i made you a gesture to open marked room, you did and then you dropped a factory key for me! I will always remember this act of kindess ( been farming factory key for over 50 raids at that point)

Sam_Lasco

To the guy camping the exit of customs, enjoy that free loot man. Had a game crash right when I ADS'd and by the time i logged back in i was ripped at least i got 5 dog tags out with me.

Edited by Sam_Lasco

Kalista

To EFTP_Zyonnn Dont know how you managed to kill my entire squad with some weird Dysnc silent DOT damage to all our limbs but cool. Enjoy the loot :)

Edited by Kalista

DanExert

[email protected] or whatever your name was, cheeky sniper on Dorms hill killed me by the road which runs parallel with the river, enjoy the helmet you MF :P 

Darkow

To the guy in woods, campin the exit for the last 8mins...."FloxZ" whatever...i started from hachet to useless free kill for you. what a loot... enjoy.

xmode

To the NPC scav that just naded me.. That was a terribly lucky shot to bounce it off the bus and then the wall. Its a good job I know you wont be taking my stuff.

DanExert
2 minutes ago, xmode said:

To the NPC scav that just naded me.. That was a terribly lucky shot to bounce it off the bus and then the wall. Its a good job I know you wont be taking my stuff.

Not sure if they have internet access in Tarkov... I fear your AI scav friend will never see this post :( 

Lucasrank

To the guy that was crawling around in the main Factory extraction waiting for me, to bad I had a grenade and you left the door open. 

Dirpitz

To OP_Po53jd0N was fun randomly wiggle teaming up in customs, I cannot thank you enough for bringing me that factory key :x

Silvershadow

To the guy that just ran through customs as a fully kitted tank: you saw me at the office courtyard as a hatchling, 3 scavs that were having a party saw me, you came out of nowhere,, wiped them out, I wiggled, you (somehow) let me live...we met down the road and you wiped the old gas station scavs and let me loot and watched my back as I escaped. You da real MVP...first time this happens to me and I've been playing for 2 months...Hope I meed more players like you..may the cheeki karma gods be with you!

Edited by Silvershadow
  • Like 2