''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Natalino

6 minutes ago, Koinonia said:

To that player scav in Factory moments ago.... Grats on the gear. Had 8 shots into your chest before you shot back and I still died. Praise be to desync. 

Are you talking about the hallway? Were you a Scav?

To the guy at shoreline on 2nd floor who walked right behind me like i´m his mate :D

I turned around, asked my mate ARE YOU BEHIND ME??? he noo im on 3rd floor.

I was like HOW and started shooting :D:D LMAO

To everyone that kills under-equipped/unequipped players... Is your greed bigger than your mercy? Jesus after all, I do think dog tags are worth too much, they make people kill greedy as duck, even low-levels are profitable for them.

Show some mercy. What's wrong with helping out a low level (or anyone for that matter)? It works in DayZ, why can't it work here?

57 minutes ago, TheUniT said:

To everyone that kills under-equipped/unequipped players... Is your greed bigger than your mercy? Jesus after all, I do think dog tags are worth too much, they make people kill greedy as duck, even low-levels are profitable for them.

Show some mercy. What's wrong with helping out a low level (or anyone for that matter)? It works in DayZ, why can't it work here?

You will learn really quick that if you leave someone alive you will risk shoot to the back after he find some gun. My personal experience, i was helping hatchlings, leaving them alive, then one whitch i left trow grenade from Gama at me and kill me in full gear... After this moth*****er i was killing everyone on sight. And probably 90% of experienced players have this same, and dont forget quest for killing USECS/BEARS... It is your fault ( and playstyle ) dont bringing gun to raid, if you have only hatchet/pistol go find cover and play stealty game not rushing to loot objectives and puting exclusive items to your container and for people who brings expansive gear to game will not left anything valuable.

Edited by Snork_Svk
correcting gramar
  • Like 2

I run hatching alot...and normally the first 2 or 3 PMC's I HAVE to kill are other hatchlings charging me for my tag...the murderous little bastards can't be trusted.

If a fellow hatchie runs away he lives, if he charges he dies. This weekend I turned a charging lvl 40 hatchling into an AKM with one mighty swing :-)

To the fully geared, night vision equipped, AK74N guy who camped out on the third floor of the East Wing of Shoreline while I fully looted the Ultility room, git gud son.  I got two Gold Chains, a couple of scopes out of just that room.  My chest rig was full, my p2wMBSS was full.  I ran right past you thanks to the NetCodeGods.  Spraying the hallway behind me did you no good.

@NTFxDARKNESS Sorry about pulling a baby move and proneing at the end of the hall on you guys. Your tags have been sold but I left your armor on ya guys. ;] I appreciate the weapons and ammo though! You should both be getting your armor/rigs back unless someone else poaches the kills. You guys had me worried I'll tell ya.

Edited by Octosnake

To the guys who I keep finding doing hatchet runs over level 20, gtfo off the raids so the rest of us can actually have more fun ;)

Edited by TheCheeseGeez
  • Upvote 1

To every guy wearing Fort armor and a kivr, with the decked out AK's and M4's, who shoot nonmoving hatchlings 20 feet away, I hope the embarrassment you feel is super massive as you have to buy even more ammo from the trader each raid, as you miss 90% of the shots you seem to take.

Maybe pimp out your aim before your weapon? :D

@Sways lol, even better, most of the time, I know it's pointless so I stand still and give em the finger or something and they still miss almost every shot. It's even better when you can see just how hard they're concentrating

@madness_train yesterday between 10 and 11 pm on shorline big pier house, hope our gear and that of all the scav you had attracted was nice. Besides the fact that you killed us completly silent and from the secondfloor through the ceiling while i was right under you in the building ;D

P.S. I will pretent it was was bug+dysnc :D

• Like 1

the scav at customs that wiggled back, shared meds, communicated with hands looted with me until last minute and successfully extracted at crossroads.. thank you! finally nice scav run.

• Like 1