''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Natalino

To the guy who just random scavved with me on Shoreline(~30 minutes ago)... that was beautiful. :beawesome: 

We spawned on Scav Island, both with TOZ's. We made our way to the Gas Station, before stopping for a moment at the Power Station on our way to the Resort. 

In the Helicopter you found an AKSu, then I found an AKSu and a Val on the roof, then we both found fullsize AK74's inside, and you found the DVL in the balcony locker(I forget if it was 2nd or 3rd storey). Before we left the building you also gave me a GFX Card.

We got to the bottom, and you ran opposite the direction of my EP.(Lighthouse/Rd2Customs). I shot once into the ground, on accident... I was trying to wave goodbye. :betoung: At the exit, I put another shot in the air to let you know I made it out safe. :begreat:

I only wish I wouldve had a bloody bag... I wouldve stuck with you til the end.

Cheers to you mate, I hope we meet again. B|
Dont go changin'. :D 

To that that guy in Factory with the AK GPU_*name* Please don't sneek up on me like that ever again... Thanks for the AK and mag... I only had 300r left over now i can buy a mak

To the guy in the factory whom I killed with my scav ak74su. There were bodies lying on the office corridor and you were looting a guy in the locked room, although the door was open. I killed you in 3 seconds and took your m4, fort armor and helmet. Thanks a lot for the loot therefore i was able to pass the quest of Prapor with your fort armor and helmet. I'm still keeping your m4 though.

Edited by noobskyy
typo

1 minute ago, TanithScout said:

I remember this, I was thinking "how did you not die?!" then I remembered this is Tarkov...

I was on the ground floor by glass, just on top of the metal platform and heard you moving onto breezy, was just lucky timing!

To the Pak & kiv & silenced m4 guy on Customs near boilers...

We heard you mowing newly spawned people down.

We waited for you with a grach and a looted AK74 with one mag of ammo.

TY so much for your gear (though the pak was at zero when we took it from you, it will need repairs).  I had one bullet left in my ak when we were done.  My friend's arm is healing nicely.

Edited by Seddrik-9mm

4 minutes ago, DanExert said:

I was on the ground floor by glass, just on top of the metal platform and heard you moving onto breezy, was just lucky timing!

I don't understand your callouts, did you get my comtac and mp5? Because if that was you I had been stalking you and when I finally opened fire  knowing exactly where you were, you span and tapped me in the head after I had got 7 or 8 rounds off! I was like Tarkov'd RIP :D

Or were you the Fast helmet guy who killed a scav and went to loot then got saved by the metal bars on the door? Cos that was poor timing by me, that was a free kill. Either way enjoy the loot! Smart play and comtacs ftw. Tarkov unity engine ftl.

Just now, TanithScout said:

I don't understand your callouts, did you get my comtac and mp5? Because if that was you I had been stalking you and when I finally opened fire  knowing exactly where you were, you span and tapped me in the head after I had got 7 or 8 rounds off! I was like Tarkov'd RIP :D

Or were you the Fast helmet guy who killed a scav and went to loot then got saved by the metal bars on the door? Cos that was poor timing by me, that was a free kill. Either way enjoy the loot! Smart play and comtacs ftw. Tarkov unity engine ftl.

Yeah I took them haha, nice looking MP5 actually! 

So imagine you are facing the office corridor door from skybridge/breezeway/big main bridge that connects stripper and the offices, I was on your right on pumping station side of the map. By the glass hallway there is a metal platform which sits above some horizontal vats/tanks, I killed you from there as you were walking across the bridge - I saw you crouch walking through the gap where you can jump onto the blue container

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DanExert said:

So imagine you are facing the office corridor door from skybridge/breezeway/big main bridge that connects stripper and the offices, I was on your right on pumping station side of the map. By the glass hallway there is a metal platform which sits above some horizontal vats/tanks, I killed you from there as you were walking across the bridge - I saw you crouch walking through the gap where you can jump onto the blue container

Ohhhhh that, yeh now I know. You fully deserved that, was just derping around lol and couldnt be bothered to stalk. I knew you were in that area because there had been little gunfire, I was just hoping you werent playing the patient game. You wanted that MP5 bad!

Edited by TanithScout
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DanExert said:

Also I was just full speed walking through bridge, I even looked down onto the tanker platforms lol, thats why your callouts confused me a bit, but I understand. Well played.

Just now, TanithScout said:

Also I was just full speed walking through bridge, I even looked down onto the tanker platforms lol, thats why your callouts confused me a bit, but I understand. Well played.

All good man, presumably you destroyed the hatchlings strewn all over the map haha

To the 2 man team on customs in daylight a few days ago...

I started my journey from "welcome to tarkov" truck and headed towards bridge. I saw one of you traverse up from the container bridge and stalked you to railcars. Apparently i overshot and you caught me by surprise and started firing at me.

I quickly rushed into the garage area and you followed up with a few grenades.  I proceeded to flank to the trailer area and heard you bump into a scav. Maybe you were thinking that was me?

I sneaked in from the hole in the wall on trailer end and heard you running after you came down from the office. I quickly hid behind the blue toilet on the side of the warehouse and thought this is it, I'm going to die pressed up against a toilet. 

But you ran past towards the fence opening and that's when I saw you were two guys. I thought this was never going to happen, especially with a damn toz in my hands!

I waited for an opportunity while peeking out from behind the crapper, and suddenly a brave scav opened fire on you from the bus checkpoint just as you exited the gates.

This was my opening. I rushed forward and rounded the corner and fired two shots at the nearest guys legs. He turned around just to see me retreat for a reload back into the compound. The other scav was still a concern to you at your front.

I had finally reloaded and peeked over the wall at the corner towards trailer and managed to get two more shots off at the guy I injured. Time for another reload.

I did some cheeki breeki around the hole and fired two more shots at the guy now seriously wounded and went back around towards gatefence. 

The body was not guarded. He was laying there between compound and the ural truck. I quickly looted his as val and ran into trailer with your shots just flying past my head. Did a fake peek and popped out from behind the cabin towards railway side and shot 5-7 shots using full auto. You went down as a sack of potatoes. I waited 1-2 minutes for more guys (and to calm my nerves abit) before looting.

What I found was shocking. Fast helmet. Fort. Trizip with looted weapons. That was from the first guy. Second guy had ak74n and some other stuff I did not have room for. (Belive me. I tried to tetris so hard)

I managed to extract at construction cabin. I got out. My first Mt helmet ! 

Thanks for the heart attack inducing ambush. Not going to forget that encounter. And probably not you either. 

Edit: I Belive one of the names was Rigtrox, Rogstrix or something in that vein.

Edited by Fixxxer46

I just did a regular, pleb gear run on Factory just now, all other 5 players were hatchet runners. Sorry, I shot all of you guys despite my in-game name being HveSumFkinMercy.

So after shooting 2 and picking up 3 dog tags, 2 other guys approached me. One armed with a scav's TOZ, one with hatchet only. Sorry, I shot you, TOZ guy. I then ran out of ammo (forgot to bring some), wiggled with my hatchet at the remaining hatchet guy that had been chasing me. I reloaded a gun I got from a scav, shot in the air a couple of times and then shot you in the head. I'm sorry. We were alone on the map and I didn't quite trust you. If that makes you feel better, I got shot by a scav afterwards.

And I sold the dog tags before making this post, so I can't tag anyone. Unfortunately. Oh well.

To the guy playing as scav in the factory right now. I was  scav also, I hate all your kind who only kill other scavs to take the shitty stuff we have, you are not enough man to try to hunt a PMC? 

• Like 1

met a hatching on customs last week with my squad, we contemplated killing him since we did not know when he would turn up again with the gear of a dead scav but one of my friends took a risk and wiggled to him and he wiggled back to us, we proceeded cautiously with our new friend laughing and joking on comms about the risk of him ambushing us during a firefight or looting a corpse we didn't notice until we made it to red warehouse on customs spawn, i was first to the office door and unlocking it with the full intention of getting this hatching some easy loot so after taking the high value wooden clock from the safe my friend kept watch while the rest of us spread out and made a perimeter while this hatching looted the computers and money in the safe, afterwards we pushed through construction area making sure a guy was covering this hatching at all times, after killing the scavs and hearing gunshots by gas station we realized this little hatchling needs a gun but we were still unsure of how it would turn out, we stood over the corpses of the dead scavs and wiggled and pointed out the loot was his, he promptly equipped himself with a makarov a scav rig and a duffle bag and he wiggled, by this point me and my squad knew we had to get this guy involved in your social circle he was honest and didnt attempt to attack us when we were shooting at enemies, so as we were pushing though ditch and blue fence with this hatchling seemingly eager to be point man he turns to us from the hole looking over bus station and furiously wiggles and looks around, my friend says "i think he sees something" so we take a peak and to out shock there's 2 scavs at bus station with rifles and after lighting them up we move over to the bodies, our trust and confidence in this stranger growing all the time we look over to see he had made it to a body which had a saiga 12 gauge and we were just about to shoot him when he turned, wiggled then reloaded his weapon, we were in fits of laughter at the balls this guy had, so after giving him at many scav weapons as he could carry we pressed on through extension (new construction) it wat at the end of the new area with the container  where we encountered players, i was taking point eager to protect our new friend when from behind the pipes we see 2 players both in kiver and paca holding rifles, they promptly aim at me and start firing i had the good sense to dive for cover but unfortunately the hatchling and another squad mate had came into the container behind me eager for some action and i was caught in the crossfire and died, i heard after the fight that out hatchling friend had perished also and a member of our squad had recovered his dog tags, safe to say we got this legend into discord and had hours of fun laughing about that raid and getting him equipment so he wouldn't feel the need to go in without a gun this dude is now part of our small community and i don't think this would have happened if my friend who hates hatching had followed his gut feeling and put a bullet in him

Welcome to the slayers Hycron!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, aetherr said:

met a hatching on customs last week with my squad, we contemplated killing him since we did not know when he would turn up again with the gear of a dead scav but one of my friends took a risk and wiggled to him and he wiggled back to us, we proceeded cautiously with our new friend laughing and joking on comms about the risk of him ambushing us during a firefight or looting a corpse we didn't notice until we made it to red warehouse on customs spawn, i was first to the office door and unlocking it with the full intention of getting this hatching some easy loot so after taking the high value wooden clock from the safe my friend kept watch while the rest of us spread out and made a perimeter while this hatching looted the computers and money in the safe, afterwards we pushed through construction area making sure a guy was covering this hatching at all times, after killing the scavs and hearing gunshots by gas station we realized this little hatchling needs a gun but we were still unsure of how it would turn out, we stood over the corpses of the dead scavs and wiggled and pointed out the loot was his, he promptly equipped himself with a makarov a scav rig and a duffle bag and he wiggled, by this point me and my squad knew we had to get this guy involved in your social circle he was honest and didnt attempt to attack us when we were shooting at enemies, so as we were pushing though ditch and blue fence with this hatchling seemingly eager to be point man he turns to us from the hole looking over bus station and furiously wiggles and looks around, my friend says "i think he sees something" so we take a peak and to out shock there's 2 scavs at bus station with rifles and after lighting them up we move over to the bodies, our trust and confidence in this stranger growing all the time we look over to see he had made it to a body which had a saiga 12 gauge and we were just about to shoot him when he turned, wiggled then reloaded his weapon, we were in fits of laughter at the balls this guy had, so after giving him at many scav weapons as he could carry we pressed on through extension (new construction) it wat at the end of the new area with the container  where we encountered players, i was taking point eager to protect our new friend when from behind the pipes we see 2 players both in kiver and paca holding rifles, they promptly aim at me and start firing i had the good sense to dive for cover but unfortunately the hatchling and another squad mate had came into the container behind me eager for some action and i was caught in the crossfire and died, i heard after the fight that out hatchling friend had perished also and a member of our squad had recovered his dog tags, safe to say we got this legend into discord and had hours of fun laughing about that raid and getting him equipment so he wouldn't feel the need to go in without a gun this dude is now part of our small community and i don't think this would have happened if my friend who hates hatching had followed his gut feeling and put a bullet in him

Welcome to the slayers Hycron!

Cheers bud hahahah

One of the best stories for sure. Glad to me living on as the man the legend the hatchet. <3 

Goes to show some hatchlings can be trusted. Very few, I suppose. :D

Edited by hycron
  • Like 1

To the hatchling at Shoreline yesterday who brought two wallets with 400k Roubles and 2500 Dollars and a gold chain.  Thanks but i can't figure out if you meant to bring that stuff in or if it was an accident.  Good thing i checked your pockets! LOL

To the guy that left a TriZip on a dead guy in shoreline, next to the river's small wooden crossing, filled to the brim with frag grenades.... TNX DUDE!

I mean, that TriZip couldn't have been from the dead guy, his killer would've taken them. Somebody put them there. There were even more grenades in his pockets and his tac-vest. It was a particularly creepy extract but I made it out and got me a very well needed cash injection since I've been on quite a bit of a loosing streak. So THANKS DUDE!!

• Hot 1

To IvanAniki, I'm sorry for shooting you in the back at shoreline, you ran past me making so much noise, I had to do it....

Sorry again for the Factory run, my Scav AI buddies shot you in the head, if it was not them it would have been me again. 

But thanks for the 2 Ak-74Ns, 2 Bags with loot & Meds :) Cheers dude !

1 hour ago, Toa said:

To the guy that left a TriZip on a dead guy in shoreline, next to the river's small wooden crossing, filled to the brim with frag grenades.... TNX DUDE!

I mean, that TriZip couldn't have been from the dead guy, his killer would've taken them. Somebody put them there. There were even more grenades in his pockets and his tac-vest. It was a particularly creepy extract but I made it out and got me a very well needed cash injection since I've been on quite a bit of a loosing streak. So THANKS DUDE!!

There were 3 of them I think, we killed two and then died to another player.

This was one of their rigs; https://imgur.com/a/ABQIk

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Juggati said:

There were 3 of them I think, we killed two and then died to another player.

This was one of their rigs; https://imgur.com/a/ABQIk

Could be but I only found one corpse, lying pretty much right next to the river. The moment I opened up his TriZip I figured it must be a trap and expected a bullet any second, but it never came :P Then I ran for it, stuck to the rocks... And then realized I didn't take the friggin' tripzip with me.... So hauled ass back... Still lived tho ^_^