Jump to content
Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Recommended Posts

flamingcat

To the usec at factory 3rd floor

thankyou for your mp5 (I killed you with a tt) it looks great in my stash because I'm a potatoe at aiming and it'll sit therbe for many many days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sev07Sniper

It's really a shame this thread, turned in to mostly salty people, or people talking poo about others, or gloating about killing people. 

Predictable but still sad.

Thumbs up to the people who actually post good interesting posts about friendly situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
voxnoiro
3 hours ago, Sev07Sniper said:

It's really a shame this thread, turned in to mostly salty people, or people talking poo about others, or gloating about killing people. 

Predictable but still sad.

Thumbs up to the people who actually post good interesting posts about friendly situations.

I take it you mean me?  Trust me,  my post is child's play compared to some of the tripe you will read on this forum. 

And I'm not salty,  I got everything they were carrying. 

And I'm not gloating,  I'm just venting some of my frustrations about the broken exit/ spawn/scavonscav violence ,that I experience on a daily basis. 

And what's the big deal anyways?  It's all anonymous. I don't post peoples names unless they fly or are pistol glitchers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sev07Sniper
9 hours ago, voxnoiro said:

I take it you mean me?  Trust me,  my post is child's play compared to some of the tripe you will read on this forum. 

And I'm not salty,  I got everything they were carrying. 

And I'm not gloating,  I'm just venting some of my frustrations about the broken exit/ spawn/scavonscav violence ,that I experience on a daily basis. 

And what's the big deal anyways?  It's all anonymous. I don't post peoples names unless they fly or are pistol glitchers.

Nope, just people in general. Nothing about you specifically, though you are gloating, if you think you are or not.

Trust me, your single comment isn't remotely important enough for me to single you out, didn't even read your comment when I posted mine. 

Though your comment was just weird. Don't know why you felt the need to bring up the fact you weren't using an aim bot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
voxnoiro
1 hour ago, Sev07Sniper said:

Nope, just people in general. Nothing about you specifically, though you are gloating, if you think you are or not.

Trust me, your single comment isn't remotely important enough for me to single you out, didn't even read your comment when I posted mine. 

Though your comment was just weird. Don't know why you felt the need to bring up the fact you weren't using an aim bot.

Fair enough, but for someone who is trying to raise the level of discourse on the forum,  you'd do well to tone down the snark. This is an open ended discussion and I still think you are being a tad oversensitive .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sev07Sniper
6 hours ago, voxnoiro said:

Fair enough, but for someone who is trying to raise the level of discourse on the forum,  you'd do well to tone down the snark. This is an open ended discussion and I still think you are being a tad oversensitive .

If my bluntness comes across as snark, I apologize.

However I don't see how I've been remotely sensitive lol. You appear to be the one who's taking some offence/hostility to the way I type. I don't think I'm the one being oversensitive, but each to their own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
voxnoiro
2 hours ago, Sev07Sniper said:

If my bluntness comes across as snark, I apologize.

However I don't see how I've been remotely sensitive lol. You appear to be the one who's taking some offence/hostility to the way I type. I don't think I'm the one being oversensitive, but each to their own.

Agreed,  I also apologize (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeRo-ofsniper
On 7/24/2017 at 4:59 AM, necuja said:

Merged with proper thread

thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Europoor

To the guy at Customs shortcut, who made this video about me doing a 20 meter belly dive while massively desyncing: sorry, I even died later on that run :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kampfhenkel

Thanks to that guy who dont kill me on custom 13 o Clock at Friday when i had lost my "Connection" to the Server, i had a firefight with 2 Scavs at the other side on the Bridge. I sit at the end of the street in the "ambush". At the Firefight i lost my Connection, then i am coming back, get in my inventory and reload my Pistol, now enybody push "Y" an talk as a USAC, i take a look back and there´s a guy behind me with a silanced pistol, he dont kill me, i "wiggle", he dont shoot me ^^. I start attack the Scav´s again, he give´s me Support and we kill the Scavs, he let me take all loot, and he follow me. I go to the 2 Buldings and want to room 218 an 214, he follow me and gives Support. I loot the first Room and wont to go to the next, then he give me a Signal that he put a Thing on the ground. I look and there was a Key, the Military Key. It was the best Moment in the Game i ever had. Erverybody want kill us, but he let me alive and give me that key, Nice Guy. After i get that Key i want to go to the next room for Loot, than somebody start fireing in the Building, i go back to my friend an want to see who´s Shooting here, on the right was my friend an i got shoot from the left, i got hit, go 2 feet back and look to the left, there´s a ducking bastard who want to kill us, i start Shooting but he hit me deadly, i am dead. I dont know what happend with my friend but i Hope he´s still alive and get some epic loot. That Man must become the Medal of Honor for that. I must write this Story after the match. He must know that he does the right think.

 

Sorry for my bad English. Greats from Germany.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Joe

Sooo...why not writing this in german then? :) I think it might be a good story for the german part of the forum, too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Livercheese
9 hours ago, Big_Joe said:

Sooo...why not writing this in german then? :) I think it might be a good story for the german part of the forum, too.

maybe because he knows the german forum-(community) already :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woodsen_Moosen

While I am glad you had a good experience, please be aware that there is a topic dedicated to announcing these types of things!

You can find it here!

#Merged with appropriate topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plumpkinpaint

To the guy who wiggled at me and then proceeded to rain a torrent of grenades on me like a broken fire hydrant, I hope you step on a Lego after you stub your toe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghostwalker
14 hours ago, plumpkinpaint said:

To the guy who wiggled at me and then proceeded to rain a torrent of grenades on me like a broken fire hydrant, I hope you step on a Lego after you stub your toe. 

Damn you are angry with that person. lol

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

To the 3 guys at Customs yesterday who got blown away by my shotgun in the PMC hangar spawn very early in the round(and the 4th of you who died at the bus station later :bewhink:); Thanks, that was fun.

P.s. Dude #1, with the 2 AK's and the Paca; you won in the end... I bled out not even 100m from the damn exit. :bemaybe:

4 hours ago, mfvilan said:

To the man who sold the world.

Nirvana sucks.

Just kidding. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaitek

To the guy at Customs' gas station today, who killed 3 scavs and a player: Thanks to the loot I can finally get a Beta container, so thank you too!

P.S. Bringing all them AKs and shotgun and chest rig and bp, only to be shot dead by a 9x19 bullet isn't fun, you might want to buy a helmet.

P.S.2 Still keep your Tri-zip and the modded 74, hope one day I can wield them properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

@fox1rob 

Customs a few hours ago, by the Scav checkpoint; you scared the ever lovin poo outta me. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Undecieved07

Hi,

 

I was playing as a scav and I have this rule of never killing a scav even if I am attacked. not because I am afraid or not good , but role playing ...

I attacked a BEAR in the dark in Gas station and he had 2 AK on him. When the dust setteled I moved in to see what he had and there was a scav lookng at me ... I closed my eyes (not figuratively ) and waited for the Boom that would send me back to lobby. instead upon opening my eye I found him doing the "Bravo" sign. 

He then noticed I had a broken leg and did the sign for me to get inside the gaz station. and showed me where the medication was ... still not enough for my leg.I gave him one AK and mags ...

Gaz station got attacked by a shotgun BEAR that ran away into the shortcut and the I hear a massive firefight ... Blurry vision and all ... after the bullets stopped I get flashlight signal from the bridge. I get in and I find a fully kitted guy (NVG and silenced AK and a lot of bullets) in the bordge and the scav that killed him with mah AK.

 

He then died ... Dude , I already have more than 200 EFTfriends  (TAW tarkov division ) , but would love to know who you are , and play with you if at all possible. 

The like of you are what makes me always play this game ...

PS : I extracted with all the GEAR and 2 broken legs ... 

cheers.

 

Edited by Undecieved07
  • Like 3
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Binx

Yeah, i hope every playing Scav outside there is this an Example!!!

Edited by Binx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M4rc84

I admire your patience, I have tried to play like that but after the 10th time I friendly wiggled at a fellow Scav and got shot in the back I just shoot at anything that moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inamoramento

i stopped to play as a scav. waste of time to spawn and get insta killed, player scav camp the scav point, kill then extract. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nordi

Awesome story! May the cheeki breeki spirit of this story reach many scav brothers! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2