Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

MrGloomz

To the guy who camps the Dorms and the guy who sits on top of the silo every. single. raid. 

Die.

pie168

To the player scav on Interchange night time near Oli, you're a stand up dude. Glad we managed to help save your life from that PMC. Hope you got out all right with a bag full of loot. 

GrimmCro

To the guy at Dorms, two story, room 114, EU servers, about four or so hours ago.

I'm sorry, dude.  I was doing the quest, heard you roll up from the outside and decided to wait until you did your thing and went away.  But you just had to get in 114.  Thanks for the free NVG's, tho.

LoginTaken

To the guy camping the exit on factory.

I hope you burn in hell for all eternity you cowardly sack of poo.

666188262_EscapeFromTarkov1_14_20201_06_49AM.thumb.png.cf5a0dcff92afd333b6b385ae3487a92.png

Mariner

To the guy just I had a 5 minute firefight with underneath Idea, EU servers.

Good fight buddy. 

Lewd_SCP-1471-A

To the USEC hatchling in factory that wiggled at me in office

Hopefully you got out, i found a dead scav and got an ADAR along with some mags and gear, hopefully you had similar luck.

LoginTaken

To the two guys on Interchange just now. I am sorry guys. You scared the absolute poo out of me. For the record I almost did not make it to extract. If not for the lunchbox and juice one of you had I would have died well before then. Also the P90 I just looted with a full mag of AP did not help your situation....

Best of luck to ya two. i am positive you will kill me next time.

752193386_EscapeFromTarkov1_14_20208_05_02PM.thumb.png.420a11572d14f8e8db2e4e15292d8dd4.png

Ordinator

To the guy who shot me at crossroads exit on customs while I waved, at you point blank... I'm not upset. The peaceful way is a long and bumpy road. Also cheers to the guy who patrolled the river with me till we reached the depot. You helped me get a full load extraction.

MandoFresh

To the Guy @ the underground safe on Reserve. Nice job camping! I heard your wayward footstep whilst the Alarm for Hermetic door was going off. Luckily I went downstairs first and you whiffed your shot. How did my 5.45 BT rounds taste? You almost had me! See you next time.

Cry5talz

To the guy earlier today camping Gate 3 on factory with a bunch of ammo and some tradeables, I hope you enjoyed it when I unloaded my 30 round AK mag into you. Made it out with everything you had too, about 200k worth of items.

Ordinator

Last night on Customs, east of Dorms, to the team mate of the guy with green armband that I stripped of a bullpup, some bigass sniper, basically everything he had: I hate you for stealing the silencer of my VEPR :(

Edited by Tr3iz

Luccio

To my scav mate on Interchange a few minutes ago... 

We found each other and i gave him factory key and he gave my nixxor lens although i didn't ask for nothing back.Then we had several encouters with PMC's, and the second one leaved him badly hurt, to the point he couldn't extract. I really didn't want to leave him but with only a few minutes in the raid left, he made the decision to give me all his loot so i can take a chance of extract with the goodies. 

2 minutes left on the raid and we were in Goshan, so i had to choose the good extract to make it. Wich i didn't 😅 because I started running like a maniac to rail extract. Wich i was like 50 meters short of the extract point when the raid timed out. Bad end but nice adventure 😎

• Like 1

executions

I was running around interchange a week or two ago with a hatchet and like 10 health trying to get metabolism up for a quest, ran into mantis to  gamma something after i ate and before i died. Was going to hit y and say something to a pmc who just killed a scav in mantis or killa so they'd just shoot me (ended up just saying 'im hurt', then he turned the corner and dropping me meds lol. 10/10 for whoever that was

Edited by executions
  • Like 1

R3FuzZ3

To the two juicy boys (LvL 17&8 ) on Shoreline, who were in the Lighthouse building, damn you had some juice with you. Glad I could snipe you with a SV-96 that I got from a other dude earlier that raid( thanks for walking into the minefield, so I knew you were there). And to the one of you who tried to escape via the boat, doesn't it suck that it's more than 8 seconds? :D And for the next time remember, boat windows ain't bullet proof. End of the story, it was a exciting scav run.

Edited by R3FuzZ3

Helo229

To the guy Scaving on customs at 1:40 am EST on 1/24/2020, who just ran the hell up on me while I was using a key on the shack and downed me, enjoy the NVG I had on me, my nicely equipped adar, the AVS Rig, the NVGs I took from the checkpoint scav along with the SV-98, the TP-9 I got from the loot crate, the video card and USB card I got from the customs office. Short of having bag full of Lab keys, you couldn't have dry f**ked me much harder. With 5 minutes left in game, I was certain no one would be still on that side of the map so I might as well grab the zippo while I was there, thank you for reminding me of how badly I hate scav players. I can only hope I can repay the favor. 

Ian_Nik

To the scav legend who met me while I was doing a scav raid at night on interchange on an EU server a few hours ago. I am fairly new to the game and still learning the ropes. I bumped into you in OLI and I managed to loot some left over stuff and was heading for Railway extract. You followed and I was sure you were gonna shoot me before the extract. Instead you dropped me your backpack full of sweet loot and took out the extract camper so we could get out safely. Wish there was some way of knowing who you were so I could thank you! People like you make this game great! 

Hammer12pc

To the  mofo who killed me after a 25 min queue in factory and spawned me a minute late. You're lucky the servers suck

Darkwolfjedi

HEY,

I Wanna thx a full gear guy that decide not to kill me .Apear from behind on customs near dorms. And help me extrack and get some gear and i lvl 5(finaly). Thx man :D

26/01/2020

Regards

Zultvoet

To the 3 man team I just 2 shotted (you read that right) in the resort corridor, thnx for my first double headshot! Mosin scav ftw!

2020-01-27[23-58] (0).png

2020-01-28[00-00] (0).png

• Like 1

NickFoxtails

to the guy on customs who scared the poo of me. thank you for not shooting me when i panicked shot in your general direction. im pretty sure i missed all of those panic shots. thank you for being the type of person to just accept it, and let us both go our separate ways peacefully. i cant believe you didnt panic open fire on me.

• Thanks 1

Darksys0815

Thanks to the guy on interchange yesterday evening. we scav, he scav he wiggle and we decide to let you alive.
Result: you shoot first down my brother and one minute later me...i had a pistol and no chance on this distance.

STOP Scav vs. Scav!

NickFoxtails

to that guy on shoreline. i was hiding in a house in the swamp i heard shots and i panicked and hid inside. i had nothing but a knife and a small sling. i saw someone had dropped a backpack outside the door and i got scared thinking it was bait. i tried jumping out the back-window a few times and failed and saw you through a different window i was almost certain i was dead there and then. but you just wiggled at me and pulled out your knife and i wiggled back. you ran around outside and i figured what the heck, he knows im here, im dead anyway. so i walked outside. you gave me the backpack and a gun, which helped me make my way through a couple scavs on my way to extract, with far more loot then i was expecting. I also want to thank the guy who saw me climbing on those rocks near the fountain towards the beginning of the match. im not sure if you didn't shoot me out of pity, or if i just got up the rocks fast enough you couldnt get me, but i booked it out of there. im going to choose to believe you were not shooting me out of pity.

LoginTaken

To the guy camping exit on shoreline. You must be a really shitty player to need to do that considering you are edge of darkness.  You have a secure container big enough to make 100k without even trying.1170054877_EscapeFromTarkov1_29_20209_26_57PM.thumb.png.51487267a98a66c2943321efdded9654.png

MrMachineHead

To the two guys on interchange,

Sorry I heard you both just casually sprinting around and looting things, I'm also sorry I waited for you and killed the first scrub to carelessly walk into a room. Luckily for him he had a friend who suddenly become cautious and very lucky to survive.

I'm also sorry you thought it was necessary to send me a friend request, send me some abuse then unfriend me very quickly. :)

Underhook

OCE server

Shorline at the Customs Spawn

Well done surviving and killing me.  When I rushed your spawn.

You survived 6 hits with a mosin and a few TT rounds aimed at your face (apparently missed) at the end.

Only 54 damage absorbed by armour so you tanked around 400 damage.

Fastest healer in the west I guess.