''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Natalino

4 minutes ago, zaqzz said:

To the juggernaut from customs 3storage dorms who was throwing f-1 granades into noobie with sks and no armor in marked key room. 

That was the luckiest run in my f-king entire 11level carrier. Weapon case in backpack and key tool in my alpha, than he appeared. Tank-looking guy with machine gun and tons of granades. I somehow managed to get to this small roof with weapon create, panic jumped from the there, missed the fence, both legs broken. My chest plus head was like 10HP together. I walked whole map to crossroads exit dying dehydrated, having both legs broken. Then scav appeared. Killed him, he dropped redbu...energy drink. I managed to exit.

Thanks for not chasing me, cheers!

Hahah! Nice!!!

To the Bear named Holdwine (I think I got your name right) on Woods near Scav House about 19 hours ago:

I don't know if you were at the rock first or our group was there first, but it was a fine time sniping scavs with you. You caused all 5 of us to experience a great deal of confusion when we realized there were six people at the rock. That is truly one of the finer moments that has ever been in Tarkov, when a random Bear can join 4 USECs and a Bear and cooperate together.

I hope you managed to survive the onslaught of player scavs and grenades we faced at ZB-014 and enjoyed the paracord I gave you.

To the other squad on reserve who were all running sks's and one guy had a dope freaking VSS. That has to be the funniest mixup I have ever seen. Our two squads walked into each other and me and my buddy saw 6 guys in front of us when we were only a 4 man so there were 2 unnaccounted for. I apologize for having to kill you since thats the way Tarkov is but holy crap you guys killed 2 of us and before we found you all and literally had me in tears. I wished I was recording that because the look from your guy's operators were absolute classic. :D 

We ended up killing some raiders and getting out with some pretty good stuff but left most of your guy's stuff. Also I don't know how you guys didn't figure out who was who when all of you were rocking the basic SKS Scav BP and we had geared out AK's, a Drag, and a M700. LOL anyways cheers and best of luck fellas.

to the two guys in the ZB-1011 exit on customs. im soooooo sorry i happen to be going to use that exit too and spotted yall run down the stairs to it. one grenade later and the rest is history. again im soooo sorry 

To the player scav at the Customs RUAF gate. I had made friends with the local scavs and even gave them names around the RUAF gate. I heard you kill them with a pistol and loot them. I hope the M-61 one tap I gave you went right through your heart. The profits from your keycard will go to their families.

to the contactz PMC that was camping CP fence during the last 3 minutes of a reverse game... i hope you try to loot my body full of nothing and get domed by a player who isnt a sissy camper.

Thx to the f******* asshole which kill me 100 meters before exit on interchange/ left side near the trees - emercom this weekend. You ducking duck, i was almost dead, i had 50 health points and would only extract to save my life, you exit camper asshole.... 30 minutes left and you have nothing to do as sit on the ducking exist and blast players which would only extract. hope your ducking account will be hacked and you lost everthing.

Before we (my brother and i) have a nice firefight to a other player at electricity station, after 3 mags the player run away.  this fight killed me slowly and i would to extract fast. may you are the bastard who ducks me at exit...

Edited by Darksys0815

To that guy (42 level) I two tapped luckily his face with my last PM pistol in woods. You got my leg and I cripled trough whole map for like 25mins. Your gear served me nice coz I was invincible against mauling 6 scavs and 2pcm snipers just had to turn off my face from bullets. When I sold your equipement for 500 grand I felt really sad (I am only 16level pleb) So if you contact me I wish to return that money at least for you because I believe in Karma and I believe this will cost me turning to become virgin.

To the lvl 11-31 BEAR at Shoreline yesterday who I shot near the construction site at the tarn. You fell into the water and I couldnt get your stuff so your stuff is safe with the fishes if there are any.

But it was wild. I was in the bush praying not to be seen.

And to another PMC I shot yesterday at Shoreline wounded not seeing clearly only with 4 shots of Uzi left. Unfortunate you were in a firefight at the south of the map near the road and then you looted him. I saw I came I tried to use my last 4 shots while you were looting. I came from nothing and ended up with sth. good so god bless you.

Edited by Godmax

To the guy with like no gear hiding in the bush in the middle of my 4 man team 's firefight with another pmc team outside of the customs office last night, that must have been quite an experience. We almost didnt see you. Sorry we killed you, thought you were a 3rd guy on the pmc team waiting to ambush when we looted the bodies.

Edited by lemonlord777

To the guy at interchange yesterday at the parking garage...who killed me from behind, with a silenced pistol... while we take out 2 scavs. thx for this nice and fair firefight. well done...NOT. My brother shoot you 5 rounds in your ducking head, you dont die...with a m1a1 + best ammo...he see the 4 hits in summery screen, but you dont die...you should be dead... i had this feeling to loose all, so i get in raid with low/ mid gear. thx god i hear to my inner voice and let my 400k m4 at home.

Edited by Darksys0815

to the scav player on interchange I met in the garage...

I gave you a salewa, you in return gave me fuel conditioner. we ran a few stashes together, and extracted at railway. I saw you run back toward the mall. I salute you, and best of luck in your fight!

To the USEC guy on Shoreline about 5 minutes ago (near the lil bridge to gas station - G***bi,)

Sorry I came out of the woods on that little cliff above you like that. I was only on Shoreline to do a quest, but also had a quest to kill a PMC with only a pistol, and I only needed one more!

When I saw you, I hesitated a hot minute. Mostly because you didn't look super decked out, I had the high ground, and you had nowhere to go for cover.

We had a long fight, and I could tell I kept hitting you. Hopefully I didn't completely screw you over monetarily by killing you. Didn't take any of your stuff, so fingers crossed you get it back.

All hail the p226 AP round headshot though. It gets the job done.

❤️

Edited by Emmy
t y p o

To the three man PMC squad on the IDEA balcony, it was fun sniping you and using my friend as a decoy so I could get two headshots through the glas.
You guys even made it exciting killing my friend and leaving it in a one on one.
I'll make good use of your weapon

Best scav run ever!

To the three man squad i just wiped in night raid on Shoreline:

Enjoy your stuff. In the middle of the road to exit, servers restarted, and all items got back, to pre-raid status.

Still had fun to shoot you guys ;)

Your "Ur_GF_Plumber" ;)

To the exit campers in Customs ZB Exit,

You killed my friend but my Grenade killed all three of you 😃

I thank you three for all the awesome stuff I got from you and I managed to save all the stuff from my friend to.

I love to Nade shitty exit campers 😃

• Like 2