Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Tropiciel

To the three man squad i just wiped in night raid on Shoreline:

Enjoy your stuff. In the middle of the road to exit, servers restarted, and all items got back, to pre-raid status.

Still had fun to shoot you guys ;)

Your "Ur_GF_Plumber" ;)

frankyfox

To the exit campers in Customs ZB Exit,

You killed my friend but my Grenade killed all three of you 😃

I thank you three for all the awesome stuff I got from you and I managed to save all the stuff from my friend to.

I love to Nade shitty exit campers 😃

• Like 2

FeddyKen

To the guy I met at Interchange whom I met when you had nothing but a hatchet. 

We had a good time screaming at scavs and over PMCs, when I met you again, you had an AKM yet didn't open fire on me. A brave move, given we both probably thought it was an enemy. We got those scavs buddy! We got'em...I'm just sorry I didn't drop the medkit for you soon enough...you'll be missed. I'll keep your tags as a reminder.

Tahvohck

To @ShepyT and @uznemir as well as their unidentified friend whose dogtag I forgot to grab, I did you dirty, but I'm not sorry. Sincerely, the AGS launcher 200 meters away.

unknown.png

MM_strat

To the fellow PMC I encountered leaving Dorms heading toward Sniper Roadblock last night. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the way I initially treated you. After some intense combat and just under 6 minutes left, I was eager to extract and hoping to be on my way without making further contact. No sooner did those thoughts cross my mind, than I saw what looked to be a purple dinosaur crossing left to right about 50 meters in front of me. Shaking, I opened fire with the AK-74 I had just picked up, quickly emptying it of the few copper bbs left in the mag... A raid ending with Barney and friends looting my corpse was not on my agenda. You tried to take cover behind a lone skinny tree as I switched to my pp-19 loaded with AP rounds. I should have slowed my roll, but my thoughts were too frantic. Again I emptied the clip as quickly as possible in your direction. Despite my efforts, you returned fire blacking out my right leg. I lay prone and relieved myself of the two F-1 grenades and two Zaryas I had also just found. Praying they had least scared you off, I used my CMS kit and was going for an IFAK when my worst fears were realized. I see a figure moving towards me from your last known position. I pull out the Grach pistol I found and misplaced all but the last couple shots in the clip. I heard you cry out in pain, but you continued limping towards me. I was completely out of ammo and awaiting the inevitable. It was about the same time I realized you were holding nothing but a knife, when what I assume was a SCAV opened fire from behind me, hitting you again. You did not back down, and instead continued limping forward. In this moment the light shone brightly on you my brother. I stood up and wiggled, not caring if I lived or died. I just wanted you to know I was sorry. The shot I expected from behind did not come as you wiggled back at me. I dropped you my CMS kit and Grizzly which I'm glad you accepted. After a little healing we stood side by side in the light, challenging those back at dorms with our knives... It was an image I will never forget.  You were Barney with that purple backpack, and I was one your friends. It was clear our shared moment had scared off the potential assailants. As we parted ways I noticed you were still limping... I hope you made it out my friend. I hope it finds you well to know smugglers boat was available for extract and I made it safely. For once I was glad to have terrible aim. 

Barney_Tree.jpg

Barney_Enc.png

Barney.png

Edited by MM_strat

Altheniar

To the one who just hackusating me on shoreline after he run, like a horse, unarmored whithout a nightvision in a night run.

I was just covering my team mate who is looting the scav we killed few seconds a go.

https://imgur.com/3ovRBAt

Edited by Altheniar
  • Like 1

MoxMisanthrope

To the Scav that tried to jump me at Scav Checkpoint with a Shotty point blank.

That was straight out of pulp fiction how you missed all 4 shots. I missed your head with the Saiga, and I ran away while you were reloading. I had no more ammo. Funny stuff. :P

GreyRaven

To the level 8 Bear at Reserve just now with the Space Trooper-ish M4. Brave of you to enter Reserve with no armour and a pimped out gun, but what the hell were you thinking to bring in 3 P-Mags with Hollow Points?

Don't worry, I'll take good care of your rifle and feed it quality ammo.

Edited by GreyRaven

Justifys

To the guy who stole my condensed milk, i will get you bro!

• Like 1

MoxMisanthrope

To the other Scav Players on Customs. Thanks for not killing me. I'm glad I didn't shoot either. I passed 3 of you in succession, and not a shot was fired. Wiggle ftw. I will repay it in kind next match.

Garand1987

Day before yesterday I got killed woods map on a night raid. Fair and square got beat. But whoever killed me must have seen I’m low level and left my thermal silenced mosin there and all my gear. Even put my helmet in my rig so I’d get it back. Whoever you are, you’re the best.

• Like 2

MoxMisanthrope

To the fellow Scav on Customs that iced me just now. I give up. If you're any player model but myself, I'm gunning for you. No more wiggling. The difference 12 or so games and a day make.

GreyRaven
1 hour ago, MoxMisanthrope said:

To the fellow Scav on Customs that iced me just now. I give up. If you're any player model but myself, I'm gunning for you. No more wiggling. The difference 12 or so games and a day make.

Most people get to that point eventually. You'll even kill enough playerscavs to continue the cycle.

MoxMisanthrope
2 minutes ago, GreyRaven said:

Most people get to that point eventually. You'll even kill enough playerscavs to continue the cycle.

It was fine the first couple days. Now it's incessant. Fine, I guess. Tired of getting 7 exp, 14 exp, etc. I'm mowing down anyone now. I apologize to any fellow players. Just a product of my environment. :)

MoxMisanthrope

To the USEC I offed on Customs. I'm sorry dood. I couldn't chance me being a scav and you not killing me on sight like every other Bear/USEC since I started playing.

7hatGuy

To the guy at woods with the decked out SA-58 and R11 with the ReapIR scope. I dont know how you didnt see me I was hunting you for 3 minutes as you ran around the lumber yard. Thanks for your guns and the decked out exfil helmet. I got you with a Mosin with a PU scope attached. I was only there to do quests but you so graciously provided me with your head so I thank you! 

23 hours ago, MoxMisanthrope said:

So it wasn't me but here is what I do. I try and observe people. If I know that a scav is a player I will watch them and see what they do around other scavs. Usually if they dont shoot other scavs they wont shoot player scavs if that makes sense. 

• Upvote 1

MoxMisanthrope

To the guy (Scav) on customs just outside Warehouse 4 extract looting when I rolled up. I 100% didn't see you until I was directly on top of you. The proceeding melee of nonsense with you swinging your knife at me, and me hitting you point blank with my Carbine, was laughable between us. We both stink. GG. Tyvm for the tricked out AK-74M with USP-1 4x.

MoxMisanthrope

To the fellow Scav I caught on Customs by Depot. Sorry, Man. Just how I roll these days. Thank you for the Wallet though. My first Container.

LoginTaken

To the guy camping interchange exit, you are truly a little cutie.

Just kill yourself it will end sooner.

People like you ruin the game.

179715744_EscapeFromTarkov2_29_202010_45_18AM.thumb.png.046a9ccc9fb6d19448a6b234cfe38ab5.png

• Like 3
  • Cold 1

OneManClan

To the 3 man squad camping Exit at factory - after killing you all i got picked off by a scav while looting... 

10/10 would loot again...

• Like 1

Darksys0815

To the Guy (Scav Player, iam also a Scav) yesterday on Interchange, you walk up the escalator in the mall. I was away 100/150m from you with my m 153 shotgun including black slugs.
I would try to hit you just for fun and it was a one shoot. Never think i could hit you with this crap gun and poo ammo :D but i laught 10 minutes because i never think about to hit you :D so thank you for my best shoot in Tarkov ever^^

fast_eddie

Poor guy I just head shotted with my scav mosin on Shoreline and you lost ALL your high end loot and NV helmet-I actually felt sorry :(

Guardian_Soul

To the guy who just gunned down the two scavs near the railway exfil on interchange. I hope you loot fast and get out, enjoy the labs key and graphics card 😜

stormdragontv

To the fully kitted player that clearly died to Scavs while looting a sports bag... I appreciate all your stuff.

• Like 1

Darksys0815

Thanks to the guy on shoreline 2 days ago at a us server in the woods near gas station. i checked out the gas station and hear rushling near me, you killed me BUT i get all my stuff back. thanks for not looting my fresh modded ak - never shoot one round with this gun :D was the first raid with this weapon.