''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Natalino

To the guy at woods who threw a bunch of nades at me then befriended me and gave me his pistol, hmu, i couldn't hit cooperate for some reason and i didn't remember your name

Was playing as scav. Bump into a player and we pause awhile thank God he didn't shoot so gave him the friendly peek left peek right sign. Accepted. Follow him around and bring me places where I didn't know loot even existed on those area such as the blue barrel burrow on the ground at warehouse. Gave me a pp19 sub machine with reflex scope and med kit. Killing scav together. Covering him while he searching scav body. Together we got to the extraction point at Z001. Mine is just behind. 

This experience shows me there are still kind players out there and I hope there is more to come. Thank you to the player and hope to bumb into you again! 

Kind regards, 

B0DY5L4M

Malaysia

• Like 1

Greetings to my Friends Dutchf1ne_DEF and Dex_DEF. 
you killed me Da_Windski_Kot and my comrad Mooskauer at Reserve in the building near the helicopter. We came back as Scavs and had some fun with you 😁

thanks for the additional gear 😘

To the guy a couple weeks ago camping in OLI on the top of the shelving in the south east corner with a FLIR'd TX-15, I killed you with two shots of my stock-ass mosin. I actually felt shitty about it and stopped playing for a couple of days. After shooting at me, you became distracted at shots from the front of the store, so I took my chance as you were prone up there and lord knows BSG made movement in Tarkov ducking un-fluid. Good luck getting up from prone in time for me not to murder you.

I felt dirty about taking your stuff but realized that if someone else came around and saw that blueberry backpack sitting up on the top of the shelves they'd grab it for themselves.

Edited by GoodBadMedium

Some days ago, to the Scav behind the gas station in customs.. pretending to be an AI as I did too. But you were extremly suspicious trying to "bot around me" for some backstabbing. You shot first, but I pre-aimed at your head insta-killing you. My AI friends gave me the thumbs up.

• Hot 1

To the 2 scavs who wiggled back at me in Oli on Interchange in the back corner yesterday........ then proceeded to blast me in the face with a shotgun.........wtf!?!? I was just trying to get supplies and mind my own business.  It is a shame you can't trust the wiggle anymore. 

Edited by BloodShot420
Forgot word

On 2/27/2020 at 11:09 AM, MoxMisanthrope said:

To the fellow Scav on Customs that iced me just now. I give up. If you're any player model but myself, I'm gunning for you. No more wiggling. The difference 12 or so games and a day make.

never give up on the wiggle ;(

3 hours ago, Emmy said:

never give up on the wiggle ;(

Shoot first. Always. That way, that run won't happen again. Was going in to get a simple task done. I get within running distance of extraction, and boom dead from a scav player. Solution? Kill 'em all, let god sort them out. I'd rather get my tasks done, than spin wheels for days.

To the guy I met on Interchange today in Brutal, thanks for being chill.  I had a SVDS and no more than 30 health on every limb when we met.  First we taunted, then jumped just to make sure we were both players, and then took out our knives and wiggled in complete trust.  We ran around the map for the next 10 minutes, killed Killa together, and then accompanied each other to extract.  I took the gun and let you take that juicy armor.  I just wanna say you made my day bro.  Cheers :)

• Like 4

To the guy that left a nice 66 durability zhuk-6a armor in a bush in the contruction site in Custom trying to scam the insurance, I just wanted to tell you that I found your armor, it is in the flea market if you want it back and that bush is not a good spot to hide stuff idiot everyone go through there. ❤️

To the USEC by the Warhouse 4 checkpoint camping it. You've a very Korean name according to your dogtag. I don't know how I managed to kill you man. I've the aim of the blind. As a scav with that garbage bullpup we get? Dunno. Headshots from 30yds away is not my specialty. I guess cause you were right in the window? Go figure. A broken clock is right twice a day. GLHF.

To the Masked stranger on Shoreline who did not kill my hatching while planing the locator on the ambulance near the tunnel and dropped me a fuse and a paracorde, Спасибо

To the guy extract camping at cliff descent on Reserve. I'm very much glad I looked up, as I always do, when I turned the corner to get to the extract. You were low level garbage, but I escaped with my grenade case and ammo case like a champ. Thanks for being so bad at this game. 

To the fellow player scav at interchange just now.. Thank you so much for being cool. I tapped that player with my sv-98 and started loot him like a fool.. you came and instead of shooting me in my back.. you guarded me while I looted!  hope you enjoy the VSS and sv-98 I gave you and I hope there are more like you in the scav community :P  Cheers! 

• Like 1

To those of you I've executed:  Nothing personal, GF

To those of you who've executed me:  GF - enjoy the gear

To those of you whom believe that I'll ever trust a random PMC/SCAV in game:  No chance - I don't wiggle.

To hatchet runners:  You'll never get a free run - no risk, no reward, sorry buddy.

To the hackers:  DIAF

To the DEVS:  Amazing game thus far, keep it up.

To the community:  I'm proud to be a part of it

To Tarkov:  I shall escape, by any means necessary.

• Upvote 2

Am 18.3.2020 um 07:37 schrieb Jyrjo:

To the fellow player scav at interchange just now.. Thank you so much for being cool. I tapped that player with my sv-98 and started loot him like a fool.. you came and instead of shooting me in my back.. you guarded me while I looted!  hope you enjoy the VSS and sv-98 I gave you and I hope there are more like you in the scav community :P  Cheers! 

No idea how that works. I would look over my shoulders for the rest of the match and the chances of him shooting me in the back are 90%. You must've been super lucky....Today I encountered a PMC group impersonating Scavs on Reserve.....crazy game and usually being lucky is not part of it!

Edited by Godmax

To the pmc I wiggled at and then turned my back on at Reserve on a scav run, and proceeded to shoot me while my back is turned, I get not trusting the wiggle bro, but I made sure not to aim my gun anywhere near you to express my intent. 

I had no armor, no backpack, and a crappy AKMS with T45 ammo in it. But thanks to you I got a nice tricked out AK, and a Tri Zip full of stuff. Still would have preferred a friend or at least a memory of mercy. Cheers mate. 

to the guy who tracked me from half way across the map and killed me with perfect accuracy through a concrete wall while i was wearing full tier 5 armor, well played, please send me a link to the skills you downloaded 

• Sad 1

On 3/22/2020 at 8:57 PM, Godmax said:

No idea how that works. I would look over my shoulders for the rest of the match and the chances of him shooting me in the back are 90%. You must've been super lucky....Today I encountered a PMC group impersonating Scavs on Reserve.....crazy game and usually being lucky is not part of it!

I know it was lucky as hell... Thats why I split the loot since he sure deserved it...   The PMC was a thick Chad.. I got loot horny and started looting.. all the sudden I hear jumping behind me.. look up and think "oh crap my bad"  and all he did was wiggle and jump.. 

Cool scav ❤️