Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

DeadCell89
On 7/21/2017 at 2:08 AM, GearStrife said:

i really hope we have a more mature audience.

Why would you think that ?

Darksys0815

To they Guy yesterday at Interchange at the parking lot A with a silenced Sniper including FLIR...you shot my brother down but you doenst see me and i wait...5 Minutes...but you are greedy and so i shoot you in your head while looting my brother...no idea why you sit on this place with FLIR and single shoot sniper...do a quest or you are a little crappy camper ass...no idea, but thx for your nice guns and gear...better luck next time.

FeddyKen

To the BEAR I met at Reserve. We exchanged mumbles as you waited across from the open marked room. You had the HK rifle, so I assume you looted it. However you did not fire, nor did I. I gave you a plate vest and helmet I had looted from a kill just a bit earlier.

We headed to the dorms, I fragged someone on top of the building. But alas, were jumped by someone with a FAST MT. I was dumb, and rushed after you were reloading, possibly getting us both killed, I know for a fact I was laid out. I hope you got him!

- FeddiGator

• Like 1

NormalAmerican

To the guy that shot me at interchange while I was doing a hatchet run, I will get my pay back, @OdinsWolf90

Odinwolf.jpg

MrMachineHead

To every guy that hides in a bush and sits...And waits...regardless of whether you heard a sound or not, Just so you can kill someone. Quit being a rat piece of poo.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

TG_L3GACY
Posted (edited)

To the fellow Scav on Shoreline who gave me a graphics card.... We met and wiggled at the buildings just southwest of Resort... You gave me the graphics card and I tried to give it back, but you wouldn't accept.

A moment later, we got ambushed by a PMC who lit me up bad, and I limped back to hide in the bushes as he approached... He was almost on top of me before I unloaded several shots at point blank range through the bushes, then you finished him off between the sheds, but I had no idea who actually died until I heard you mumble.  We looted the guy, who was much more geared than either of us. At this point my legs were destroyed completely and one of them was fractured, but you stayed with me, got me some first aid, and we covered each other as I limped up to the resort, where you found me some vaseline painkiller and we continued to loot.  I was pretty loaded up and escaped through the basement with 6 min left, just after you waved goodbye . 

Thank you for the fun time and the good loot.  Add me and let's go on another run.... TG_L3GACY

Edited by TG_L3GACY
  • Like 1

GregFlik

To the guy waiting on top of railroads from old gas station waiting for me in the bushes on the left, I genuinely hope you step on the biggest leggo ever, you hippo. @Ajacs

Sondder

To the guy who I did 410 damage to on factory, why does god hate me?

d1969696297
On 7/21/2017 at 10:26 PM, logimen said:

对于那个昨天和PM一起在叉车上露营,杀了我和我的朋友的人.希望你能更经常地死去。

是啊

游戏怎么购买

FeddyKen

To the guy at Reserve, the BEAR who gave your gear to the Scav and extracted with him at the co-op checkpoint. Thank you, your smiley face toilet paper in the iCase made my night. May your raids be forever profitable, friend!

~FeddiGator

2020-04-11[21-26] (0).png

• Upvote 2

20 messages for complain cheaters,thx.

GassperUK

To the guy at Interchange - @Tibeer... Daaaaamn bro, that 1 shot from 57 destroyed your face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

shini_gurui

To the guy at interchange yesterday night or the day before on EU servers.  Thanks for allmost making me poo my pants while you were sitting there in a bush with a silenced shotgun while me and a friend was doing a mission and i walked right into your face.  You took the bullet to the head like a man. Just remember to load your shotgun with shells before entering the raid next time :)  

GassperUK

To the ESC clan that I just absolutely destroyed on interchange... 1v4 never happened so easily before 😂

• Upvote 1

Bobby403

to my scav brother on reserve early in the morning, inebriated I am, thanks for taking a shot at me, realizing I was  dancing and headbanging and stuff, thanks for droppin that Vaseline brother, you should have taken some things from me lol hope all is well...add me llol

staffsarge

To 'DamnNi**a' on Reserve just now.  Despite having merc'd you - I didn't have enough space for your gear......  Sorry bud!  Hopefully you had it insured!

zendoflex
Posted (edited)

to the speedhacker that looted RB-ST: go chinese yourself!

Edited by zendoflex

Betelgeus

To the guy who toyed with me for 5 min.......then killed, me on customs when I was obviously trying to complete a quest... Congrats!  You're the last bully I'm willing to deal with in this game.  Have fun killing more newbies with your super geared friends.

seankemy10

yooo to my scav brother on Factory; we walked around, i had a pistol out, i think you had that auto pistol w/ a stock, we walked around, looted up fat, mumbled/chirped a lot, i dropped you a labs keycard towards the end, and neither of us made it out because we were too busy looting lmaoooo, hope i find you again bro, in raid or on here. best of luck lol

P0kus
Posted (edited)

To whoever that sniped me out of nowhere over at old road exctract with 8 minutes left on the clock; doing my first scav run on shoreline and having been in no fights, running around with my knife out; duck you.

Edited by P0kus

heyasiankid

To the person at shoreline who didn't kill me, came up and gave me gear, let me live and raid with your other friend with the plaid shirt, and extract together, you're a legend. 

I was the guy who hid in the bush after you shot me once.

If you see this add me I want to personally thank you!, and if you stream I want to follow and sub ya. 

Carro_Veloce

To the fellow Scav today at Reserve.

We wiggled and joined forces at the trainyard, and we shot at Glucose and his guards. I only had a Saiga 12 and Saiga 9, and I died pretty quick, but you had a scoped Mosin. Hope you played smart and got em in the end, buddy!

Daltonisko
Posted (edited)

Where can i report this? Video is slowed to 20% of norrmal speed.

And to this funny guys, after i recognize that he is actually too fast to handle, i let him wallbang me through these servers.

Edited by Daltonisko

DissAbledGamer

To the guy in labs when I was in red weapon room yelling FF and I dropped you some nades, thanks for helping me clear the labs the one time I was trying to quest for that completion thing I forgot to grap it LOL cause I failed 12 times before XD.