Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Harvg123

To the guy camping in a bush at RR extract on reserve with 40 seconds left in the raid when im the most loaded up ive ever been after walking all the way from train station marked room with 2 broken legs...

GG you're obviously a far superior player to myself. 

• Cold 2

Natalino
35 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

40 seconds left

OUCH!

Seems like they had patience for RAIDS...literally!

• Like 1

hehementus

Its not ur loot till you extract.

Its his, you carried it for him, seems like a winner :D

PauleSchaule
vor 15 Stunden schrieb Harvg123:

To the guy camping in a bush at RR extract on reserve with 40 seconds left in the raid when im the most loaded up ive ever been after walking all the way from train station marked room with 2 broken legs...

GG you're obviously a far superior player to myself. 

sure he camped? maybe he just wanted to extract like you. I had a few times an enemy approaching me while I were extracting :)

• Upvote 1

Harvg123
10 hours ago, PauleSchaule said:

sure he camped? maybe he just wanted to extract like you. I had a few times an enemy approaching me while I were extracting

Sitting in a bush next to extract with 40 seconds left? Coin flip as to whether he was camping or whether he rents that bush long term directly off BSG as a place to stay. 

Personally, I think this is the definition of what camping is but its open to interpretation i suppose. 

15 hours ago, hehementus said:

Its his, you carried it for him, seems like a winner

I hope to god this isn't your play style. 

If it is... 

I am sorry you have turned out this way. :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

kvpl

To the fellow scav in interchange who waited for me in prone about 10 meters from the emercom extract with about 20 seconds left in the raid.

Why would you try to kill me instead of trying to extract? It's not like you would've had the time to loot me.

I had a fun time killing your sorry proneing ass by running circles around you. Just wanted to let you know that I even got to extract with all my precious loot.

Carro_Veloce

To the Mosin Man who one tapped me after I unlocked RB-BK.

You may have taken my gearset and the ammo box, but you didn't take the Keytool ;)

JeffreyLF

@Rekonsile

To the guy who killed me right when we spawned in reserve today, :(

• Thanks 1

Pontus_71

To Snowman0397 that just killed me and my friend at Customs on the Chicago server. Hope that Battle eye takes your cheat and ban your butt for an eternity.

• Like 2

LoginTaken
Posted (edited)

To the guys spamming nades on customs, who pursued me for half the match, who blacked out everything but one arm, thorax and head.

I got away and out.

P.S

You guys killed a lot of scavs, too bad I was dehydrated, starving and low on painkillers, otherwise i would have looted.

1877375859_EscapeFromTarkov5_23_20202_05_29AM.thumb.png.92b334b0c9208ef98a5a8ac18d5e5331.png

Edited by LoginTaken
  • Upvote 1

Pontus_71

To Daluojinxian1 on the London server that killed me and my friend with less then a sec apart and 1 bullet each. May the anticheat ban your acc permanatly you sad piece of......

BalooBerry
Posted (edited)

To the guy on Dorms 2nd story north side. The epic Noob knife fight we had. Where we just missed with our guns and you kept trying to knife me when I was reloading my Mosin and you finally got me when you reloaded and I was trying to knife... Send me another Friend request! I accidentally deleted  it :((

I hope you see this person!

Edited by BalooBerry
Spelling

Psuedo

To the player scav that died to as soon as they spawned on reserve this morning... Sorry nerves were tight, shots everywhere and for some reason you spawned into a bush not 15 feet from me. your sacrifice means I now have a suppressed kedr and a gas analyzer. Wish things could have gone differently, as long as differently meant i still lived.

Barangolo

To @AiDanDeBaBa

You just killed me on Shoreline at the Weather Station, my tag is under the same name. After I died, my audio channel remained open (useful bug a for a change..) and I heard an interesting few minutes after, a bit beyond the point when the scavs started spawning.

Out of curiosity: what ping are you at? Zapping around the corner like it is a speedhack is more than suspicious when you prefire a position that you have no clue what awaits you because you just come running up, while your buddy is running up a bit late, even out of breath.

Be a good sport and let me know if you have recorded your run so you can show the world how good of a shot you are. While you're at it, do explain how you knew that it was only worth looting the outside crate and you decided not to loot inside at all, even though there was still loot because my bag was full. You are not only fast like lightning in both movement and shot, but seem to have a seventh sense as well of which containers to loot and which are not worth it!

Cheers!

PS: I secured the Tetriz, don't worry ;)

• Like 1

Jeciix

to the guy camping at the end of east wing clad in armour and an rpk,

how i two tapped you with a mosin inf. is beyond me, but your gear will go to the vendors to good use.

Endonium

To the player scav just now on Reserve, night time raid who killed me just in front of the little alarm shack, I hope you eat a giant man's dong and choke on it.

I wiggled, and I wanted to cooperate so we could exctract together. You didn't let me finish my wiggle and just gunned me down. It's people like you who make this game so shitty sometimes.

I really hope karma bites you back in a big and mean way.

• Like 2

Moohnschder

to the player scav that run just like a retard with me on reserve and killed that player on alarm room, probs to you it was rly fun :)

Wiskimike

greetings to the scav on interchange yesterday evening on eu servers. Not sure if it was ai or not. We teamed up near the central mall at the escalators. He followed me to the techstore, we made some cool scav-talk. Real bromance dude. Than we went down to OLI and he shot me in my back like a retard. Really sad times!

Stan464

When you shot me in panic and then stopped to let me wiggle. this has never happened before and i was about to come over and wiggle further and make a friend and then you got 1 tapped, 

I was very sad to see you go!, keep up the friendly scav persona, who knows. i may see you again! :)

I was also one tapped by him through that glitch character and through the shipping crate.

Luck shot maybe? (Headshot)

Harvg123

To the player scav lay in a bush at railway exfil with 40 seconds left of the raid...

I was playing with no headphones whilst at work and you still struggled to kill me. 

I had 3x 133 shotguns and 2 gas analysers in my backpack and it makes me ducking rock hard knowing you wouldn't have had time to loot any of it.

You piece of ducking poo. 

• Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

Endonium

@deeer just now on Interchange, hope you get banned beause 100% obviously using hacks. Coming from another part of the map and turning a corner on me when i had not moved in 30 secs and prefiring into my eyes - no thanks.

Especially considering you're lvl 25 and running M995 with a standard account, combined with what I just saw - I'm guessing hacks.

• Sad 1

Blunt3dge

To the gobshite on reserve at night near the cooling pipes just now. I could have easily taken your head clean off but wiggled instead, don't wiggle back if you are just going to shoot me in the back 10 seconds later. It's vermin like you that is the cancer of this world. Suck a dick.

• Sad 1

serhanuygur

To the camper at the Interchange Exit, 

aka @BIGISIS .

How is it to be a worthless player? Your gaming quality is probably reflects your life quality...  dime and worthless

bart89k

To the guy who killed me on Shoreline nighttime next to swamp, around 10:00 CET while i was on disconnect because of "Server Connection Lost" issue:

I hope my gear will serve you well. Such a pity i couldn't get into fight.

Btw, Nikita, you hate hatchlings but you forcing people to go ultra low gear or hatchet runs because no one likes to lose their decent gear because of the server issues. Tarkov is one of the best games i've played but also it got one of the shittiest servers i've experneced.

• Like 1

DonnyDarko00

To the fellow Scav on Customs who returned my wiggle yesterday, thanks for being a good guy Scav and helping out on an epic loot run😉