Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Sysaluna

To the fella(s), of which there are many who camp the exits at Interchange or any map for that matter. I hope you get COVID. Seriously, trying to scav, find items I need for quests only to get shot by someone scum camping the exit because they aren't good enough to go get the supplies themselves, pretty annoying. 

• Upvote 1

flakesofhope
16 hours ago, Sysaluna said:

To the fella(s), of which there are many who camp the exits at Interchange or any map for that matter. I hope you get COVID. Seriously, trying to scav, find items I need for quests only to get shot by someone scum camping the exit because they aren't good enough to go get the supplies themselves, pretty annoying. 

Thanks for the loot kid

Sysaluna

Wasn't you, so okay? But it's whatever, already made up for the lost loot. Exit camping is still just a baddie tactic. 

wizliz2021

To the Player Scav on Interchange that just killed me ...

We were all being friends. 4 of us had already united and had a good thing going. You decided to start shooting at us. We could have been friends as well.

I'm glad my comrades were able to kill you. You get nothing now.

ContinuitySR

To the guy who removed the rear sight from his mosin... before he bled out. DAMN YOU

bart89k

To the guy named Gnorge. Nice radar hax. I don't understand what kind of lowlife using cheats...

• Like 1

GOAlves

To the guy yesterday on gas station at customs, 4min before raid ends that start shotting at me, you should be quiet, I didn't see you at start... and now I have 7 scav bags...

FallenHoot
Posted (edited)

To Sumatras... Your speed hacking was amazing below interchange. I have never seen someone teleport like you. Congrats on being a piece of poo. 

Also to the guy on Reserve running around with a hatchet. :D I hope you took the meds I gave you after shooting you at first. 

Edited by FallenHoot
  • Like 1

Endonium

To the other scav player just now on Reserve, I had a SV98 and you killed me between the two Horse buildings (motor pool area) - I would like you to go choke on a gigantic meat sausage. I can't wait for karma system to be implemented for people like you. I never kill other scav players unless they attack me. I don't understand why you needed to attack me like this out of nowhere. Really dumb. I hate people like you.

• Like 1

PadorianPlays

Dear Scavplayer,

we met us at Interchange, wiggled, just a few minutes ago, you dropped me a PPSH at IDEA, we looted arround and you got shot at the edge of KIBA from a another player scav. Youre PPSH did just fine by killing the traitor.

Thanks alot for respecting the wiggle.

EU Servers and we just had arround 15 minutes left on the server.

Cheers buddy!

• Like 1

LoginTaken

To the scav player who was camping factory exit.

Please kill yourself.

• Like 1

LoginTaken

image.thumb.png.e45151d53bdb6ed62e6a43e13c496de6.pngTo the guy camping interchange exit. I hope you die in a fire you worthless piece of poo.

• Like 1

Orcrist641

To twoshoes, dumpsterdivr, Moogavie, and TurnersFalls, the bodies I found at Shoreline,

Thank you for making me the luckiest scav ever. When I came upon your 4 corpses piled high with loot, and no sign of life, far and wide, I knew there must be a story there.

Your 4 dogtags I collected seem to confirm that 😛

I did my best to take every last thing I could with me, but it was just too much. Fortunately I was able to use that beautiful SVDS one of you left behind to take care of the only living creature I found on the way to extract. An much less lucky human scav.

Thanks again!

Body_1.png

Body_2.png

Body_3.png

Body_4.png

• Upvote 1

Stevevokhe

To the guy who wanted to extract on interchange with scav but got a headshot while lying under the train... sorry budy but tarkov is a hateful lover.

Vinylshark

To the guy (whose name I'm not allowed to say due to forum rules) at Gas Station on Customs: nice job killing me with your stupid cheats that allowed you to: see me behind any cover, teleport over the map, throw multiple nades in less than 2 seconds and shoot me through any kind of material.

Spoiler

Hope your parents are proud that they raised someone who needs cheats in a videogame to get anything done.

Caster89Actual

I was a scav on reserve, I was in the brick tower looking at bunker between K and train. I just came up on two dead player scavs up there who just got iced by gluhar and his minions below. I picked up the grenades on their body and hacked 3 at gluhar and the boys while they were still grouped and took all but one out. 
That’s when you thought it would be a good idea to take a pot shot at me. I took cover and topped up my only AK mag and stuck it in the modded ak74u your buddy had and slapped an ADO P4 optic I found at pawn buildings onto it.

i swept the bunker tops and saw nothing. I saw the last gluhar guard come out of train and I cap him and run down deciding to risk it because there was only 4 minuets left, YOLO.

there you were, this whole time I thought you were trying to steal my loot and kill me. All this time you were really just down there putting all of the best stuff from MY KILLS into gluhars armored rig for me. So I decided to repay the favor by placing 3 rounds of BT into the back of your neck.

i was able to get the rest of the loot and extract at heating pipes btw.

you filthy ducking rat, stay the duck away from my hard earned boss scav loot. Go earn your own poo.

ItsMeDraxo

to the guy on customs that just saved me at gas station with your R700 you're invited to christmas gg dude

BanditMaka

to the homie on Shoreline just waiting prone in the grass 2 minutes in to raid, you are the bushiest wookie ever bruh 😂

Moumou1983

To the guy who killed me at extract after the countdown was already finished, I hate you right now, and I hate the fact that it can happen. Why is there 2 or 3 seconds latency after the countdown?

• Like 1

chrisragnar

To the random guy i spawned with on customs. Actually thought you were my friend on discord, untill he told me he was not in a raid. Was just trying to get a quest item, and i thought id open marked room for you as a thank you for protecting me, but i was ambused by a camper before i got to the door. Hope you lived!

Orcrist641

To the fellow scav at Interchange, in the back of Goshan yesterday evening:

You honored the wiggle; even dropped a couple of items as peace offering.

I was loaded with loot, avoiding some chad fights. That was the first time experiencing that in this game (only been playing a couple of weeks), and that was such a gratifying experience. We walked together in peace for a bit then went our separate ways.

Hope you got out too, brother!

• Like 1

walkr2

To the guy at.. Factory Night time who took 300 rounds of SS190 to stash the 3 gunpowders..
Im so sorry.

MrMachineHead

Gonna add two here. One good and one bad.

I'll start with positivity.

To the PMC on Interchange that spotted me wielding nothing but a hatchet, thank you. Really made my day, you not just doing what every other knob decides to do now. You helped me by taking out two scavs on the second floor near a book shop and giving me a fighting by letting me take their gear. Thanks to you, the task that I was struggling with, I managed to complete. You are ducking awesome! <3

And now for the negative one...

To the guy playing as a scav on interchange, I had been struggling to find spark plugs for ages, I had mere seconds till I was extracting. You killed me anyways, despite most likely not getting any gear from my body thanks to the extract timer, f*ck you anyways. C*nt.

Evoluxion

to the 3 guys in a party (maybe 4) camping emercom exit in interchange in South america server, f*ck you.

nedflembag

To the fully looted player scav reloading near railroad to military on customs. I wanted to be cool and just extract with my simple scav trash but I'm a dirty noob so I shot you, looted you (not everything because I've never seen that much loot), and bounced. I'm so sorry.