Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

GraeFrog

To the two guys on shoreline, in the dip beside crane and ccp. 

My hard flank from sunken house caught you exposed to you right and you were distracted by my buddy directly in front of you.

divide and conquer, the first kill with the blue berry backpack was too stationary, the second you just got pinched is all.

it was a good fight and we left your stuff as a way of respect

Orcrist641

To the heavily geared guy who came into 3-story dorms on the second story only to get one-shot by a scav with a Remington shotgun: Nobody was more surprised than that scav - me 🙂

chrisragnar

To the guy I spawn killed on reserve yesterday. Was not my intention to spawnkill but I needed to go that way and you were afk..

MrMachineHead

To every chad that comes in dribbling all over your top tier gear, spraying at anything that can move, actual go f*ck yourself. Moron.

• Like 1

Vinylshark

To the 24 years old Hannibal fan on Woods. If you have to teleport behind players to kill them, maybe take a minute to reflect if you're actually playing the right game.

LoginTaken

To the guy that made literally no noise and rushed me. duck you. Seriously duck you, piece of poo. I don't know if it was a cheat or one of the thousand bugs in this game. Either way recorded that poo.1932852172_EscapeFromTarkov7_19_20202_35_26AM.thumb.png.ea5829bd09a8c6f0efab5e78610b02df.png

madrandomize

To the guy that was i was fighting in dorms with my crappy AK .I dodged all 6 of your grenades and landed 4 hits on your thorax,and then you got me with your 60 round mag spray and absorbed 180 dmg with your robocop armor.Duck you and your million rouble kit.Have fun!

LoginTaken

image.thumb.png.e6d637fc14f207e6a32c27d790d12f16.png

To the guy camping the exit on interchange.

With that massive secure container shoved up your ass are you so ducking bad that you still need to camp exits ?

ducking kill yourself.

Orcrist641

To the other scav just now on Interchange already *at* extract 17 seconds before the end. I was running behind you and could have shot you in the back multiple times... I instead run bunny hopping to show peaceful intentions.

You could have just danced for a second to be sure and both of us extracted, but you had to shoot me.

I learned my lesson - I will definitely shoot the next guy in the back. No mercy.

Munkybrettan

To the Scav last night on interchange.. what a player absolute legend who are you! You gave the nod we happily traded together... BUT DID YOU GET OUT!???? We were ambushed on way to emercom!! I hope you did 💪  

RexKwonDo

To the guy I ran into on Factory last night- did the wiggle and told me to follow him and we both got destroyed in a stairwell by a horde of scavs, thank you for not killing me. 

kvpl

To the guy camping the hole in the fence extract in interchange. Thanks for making me realize how little I actually enjoy the game play at the moment. I can finally uninstall this game and start doing something productive.

XPSuedoX

To the 2 guys on OCE Interchange @ 10.45pm AEST Wednesday @ Railway Exfil....With 1minute left....... I am really sorry for what I did but I was getting exfil camped 30 seconds before one of you nearly ran right over me hiding in the grass prone from the other camper that was there and I poo myself thinking you would see me so I decided to blow you to bits :( you ran right over me lol of all places. I was just waiting for the other camper to leave. I cant believe I got all your gear too 😮 HATS of to your dedicated mate that stayed there till I made a move and just made it with 3 seconds to go on the clock lol. I don't think he would of made it. and Got me with a few rounds i think lol .....Again man I have never killed anyone at spawn and felt like an asshole. But  I needed to LIVE :) Ill buy you a beer one day at the bar in Tarkov you and  your mate:)