''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Natalino

To the script kid who bum rushed me to an obscure corner of top floors of black bishop just to safely extract through hermetic without getting sniped, I hope you partake in your own leavings with a chaser of pineapple juice.

To my scav friend on Reserves,

We met at the little garage near manhole exit. Proceeded to set off the extract alarm and then kill 3 pmc's on the hill between the alarm and dome. We were ambushed after making our way to the trainyard bunkers as we looted the raiders we killed. I was able to avenge your death and extract from heating pipe with most the valuable loot. 

Thanks for the fun run. Good luck in the future friend!

To the guy I killed near East Gate on Woods this afternoon (Alanowicz). Felt bad when I saw you were just lvl 8 so I dumped your rifle, scope and NVGs in a bush. I kept your Sordins for bullet tax though! Quick tip... if you're using NVGs close to dawn and it starts to get light, ditch them so you don''t lose them if you die. Insurance fraud rules!

Edited by WonkoTheSane
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To the scav I just killed (I was a player scav) on Reserve, at around 3 minutes before timer ran out, you had a Couch backpack, a well modded AK and a SA58, with a money case in your backpack and so much loot (tactec, other armored rig etc).

I made it to extract and the loot made me over a million roubles.

Thanks !

To the guy at resort. sneaking around you for about 10min.

First miss you in the catwalk. Than making some windows crack so you get frightned. After all you decided to loot the amublance. Bad idea.

VPO-215 and .366 AP, you just run into my bullet.

Thy for the loot. At some moments i thought you will spot me out of the windows and easylie lay me.

Ty for your loot.

I hope we meet again.

PS: All in all, you played pritty good mostly noiseless.

• 2 weeks later...

To the player scav just now on Reserve, I was also a player scav. You had a pilgrim bag with new stims inside it, an intelligence folder, MP9N etc.

I hope this teaches you a lesson, that's 100% karma for you. I was also a player scav going along my merry way with no intention of shooting you. I passed by you and you started to shoot, I one taped you in return. Thanks for all the loot, I made it out alive.

Next time, think before you act and try to play a little more teamp/gang way and not just shooting all that moves.

Hope BSG implements the karma system soon, people like you will be so punished.

To the Solo Guy at Customs Raidnumber QREZ- a Rainy Nightraid. I cannot believe we payed the Car driver in the end without taking the car. Or did you get it? You made some really good powermoves but not taking that car together with me was so anti climatic. Did you even watch the trailer of the game. We could have been that guys you know that, just for one god damn time after annoying the duck out of each other and others You where somewhere near car throwing nades, i was somewhere near the car, dodging your trowing mine, complaining about thirst and that all this god damn walking. I hope you know that you and me had singlehandledly disturbed a whole raid, the other guys seemed to be together in this. We where disturbing ourselfes while we disturbed Reshala  i know youre more the silent guy, but im pretty sure i was in that room with the duffle back, switched them as soon as the scav boss team started to rotate again, i wanted to drop by the small snack store really bad but i knew whe had something special going there, i stayed toxic, you stayed toxic,we should had stop at the extract, our toxicity is unreached. Thank you Brother.  

To the 3 slick m4 men camping emercon on interchange with 3 minutes left in the raid, enjoy my 5.45x39 ps ammo in my stock ak-74. I hope you enjoy the scav loot consisting of my knife and my balaclava.

To the Player Scav who just ping killed (assuming it wasn't me as I was under 30ms) me in Gas Station after taking 4 rounds from an M870 at head height from a distance of about 2 metres, thanks for the demonstration. Can anybody tell me if there's a counter to this - bigger target lead? Anything? The guy just strafed back and forwards past a doorway 3 times, each time magically avoiding good shots with a sawn off M870. No worries so long as there's a way to overcome it, so would be hugely grateful to know what it is!

I'm pretty new to the game (my PMC is level 3) and as such I've mostly been playing scav rounds to get acquainted.

I just moved through the tiny choke point on the west side of the Old Gas Station, and needed to move through the tunnel to the north to get to either Warehouse 4 or the Scav CP. I was moving slowly, carefully through the bushes near old gas station, and I saw you running around. I didn't want to pick a fight with you. My inventory was basically full, and I just wanted to extract, but I was afraid that you were watching the north tunnel, and that if I tried to run you'd gun me down. I crept up on you slowly through the bushes, waiting for you to either move on or for an opportunity to take care of you so I could safely move on if it came to that.

I rounded the big tank, and there you were, just standing out in the open (probably checking your inventory). I had my sights on on your head from about 10m away in the bushes, but I didn't shoot, because I didn't want to.

Then you turned around.

We made eye contact, and just stared at each other for a second. Time slowed down. My mind blanked. Then you did the wiggle.

I'd heard of the friendly wiggle before, I knew what it was, but I didn't put 2 and 2 together in that exact moment. I thought you were trying to keep me from headshotting you while simultaneously trying to line me up, so I panicked and mag dumped. You ran into the gas station, I ran for the tunnel.

I ended up extracting successfully with my loot, and saw that I'd killed you afterwards. You must have bled out in the old gas station.

A few minutes after the round ended, it clicked. You were trying to extract. You did the wiggle because you had no ill will toward me either. All I needed to do was watch you until you disappeared, and we would have both gotten out with what we needed. You must have been less than 2 or 3 seconds from extracting.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm so sorry. I sincerely hope your next round goes better, and if it makes you feel any better I do feel like a total scumbag.

• Like 1

To the 3 fully geared guys I just met in Factory (nighttime). They all had NVG's and I'm sure at least 1 wore an orange armband. They gave me an AK, SKS & Vaiga. please contact me, you guys were great, even tho we hardly understood each other :)

to the axe-running PMC who exfilled at "hole in fence" on Interchange last monday/tuesday, sincere respect from this dude who was doing his PMC pistol kills with a buddy for not axing me on sight 😛 

thanks for your concern too, you mumbled "your teammate died" (or whatever the exact mumble says).

To the scav player right now on shoreline.you had a toz saiga9 and redut found in raid.we fought like frickin animals.possibly the best fight in tarkov i ever had.mad respect for you my dude