''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Natalino

To the guy at Interchange night scav run (01 Dec 0635 GMT).  We did the wiggle in the wearhouse at OLI and you threw down your pack and adar... much appreciated mah dude.  only bummer was I think you ran outside OLI and then someone ganked you.  I hope you got out okay.

My scav didn't have a pack and I had 3 tall mags (10 round Saiga 9mm) in a bank robber and no room for any loot.  you were a godsend... made a 25K ruble run into about a 100K run...

Edited by Badger009
added time of run

To the guy camping at the old gas station backyard (i dont even know where exactly you were... in bush at the giving tree?) yesterday (04.12  /  0:24  Berlin time). 

Im not mad you got me and my whole loot...  but i still hate you  because i just figured i have to redo the bronze watch quest since i have to extract alive with it... damn it!

• 2 weeks later...

to the bushcamper on the Railway Exfil extract just 5 minutes ago... i hope you don't have enough stash-space for all the loot i got.

your mother must be so proud.

Edited by belh4wk

Map: Interchange

Server: Q6H8

Time: arround 18:25 CET

I adore you guys who respected the wiggle on the top floor of Interchange, I was the Kedr Scavplayer you group up with. One of you was shot at the double escalator and we got youre killer. We got 1 PMC next to brutal who was already dead and youre teammate looted him. We visited the Techstore (red light) and a another scav player came up the escalator who shot you. I had to switch guns since we shot so many shots from the sandbag area to the scav checkpoint area :D .. You guys shall be remembered for respecting the wiggle!

• 4 weeks later...

RUAF checkpoint on woods - you gave me a Berkut backpack.  I made it all the way to Prapor's missing convoy, filled that backpack with sweet loot and made it all the way down to outskirts to extract.  Thank you so much.

• 4 weeks later...

to the guy at interchange who i could have easily killed multiple times on a scav run
we both wiggled, i came and dropped you a water filter
you aimed and shot me in the face
why are you like this, who hurt you lol

• 3 weeks later...

To the fellow scav at Reserve today..... there was 10 seconds left in the raid. Why couldn't you just let both of us extract at CP Fence? Why did you have to shoot me?? We could have made it out peacefully but in the end neither of us did coz we were busy getting into a fight! Bruh...

To the SCAV exit camping in the tent at Emercom. I saw you peeking out. How long had you been there, listening to the wind whistle? Did you realise that the key you had on you is worth over 500K roubles? It's in my stash now, but my real reward was hearing your death groan.

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2018 at 5:25 AM, DrForkInTheLung said:

Had one of those moments where had to kill a Player scav because they shoot your for no reasons, now i`m flag i kill 3 more npc scavs. Starting looting one of them, ohh crap he dropped factory key, get exited exam it, start running to extract because i have 3 holes in me and making too much-crying noises. run past another scav player he didn't shoot me. God bless that guy i`m thinking in my head. I extracted and only to come to find out i left the key on the dead guy =(. Had the most facepalm moment in this game.
Hopefully, some other scav manages to extract with it...

Lol...feel your pain. Not sure how many times I've looted a corpse, seen he had a better backpack or rig, excitedly stuffed my goods into it alongside his, ditched my backpack and run to extract, leaving the bag stuffed full of loot on his body, next to my ditched and empty backpack...

• Thanks 1

Thank you, kind stranger at reserve dome tunnels today who first shot at me, then threw a nade at me, then told me to go f*** myself and finally gave me a medkit when you noticed I was USEC. I got out of the raid alive, but I didn't make much profit...still it's the first time I noticed somebody being nice in Tarkov. 

To the yesterday's friendly hatchet guy at Factory with the cowboy hat spamming "hold your fire" who I baited with the friendly wiggle and then sprayed with the APS, sorry about that,  just started playing again after more than a year and I was so much done with Skier's quest to kill 3 PMC's with pistols, been trying that **** for like 2 hours with no luck 😅😅

To the guy on customs who killed a player looting reshala and his bois at new gas station. I killed you when you start looting. Just wanna let you know i got killed while looting you too. 

To the guy camping the north bridge at night on Customs. 

Go to hell. I've been trying to do the same stupid mission for a month now and almost had it done when you decided that was a "fun" playstyle. Enjoy the Tarzan and 9-mil. 

It's not quite exit camping, but the next closest thing to it. 

• 2 weeks later...

First time I spared a hatchling.

I shot him on a reflex,  then gave him my grizzly med kit and pain killers, and my pistol.

I showed him several stashes and let him have the lot. We "chatted", I made it a point to show you that I was no threat.

Then after 5 minutes he shot me in the head with the pistol I gave him

Thanks LAPECORA, I finally was enjoying some coop play and you did the exact thing that makes this game less than it could be. I healed you, protected you, gave you my stuff. And you killed me.

• Cold 1

To the loot pinata I killed yesterday in a shoreline early morning raid:

Sorry pal, I was just doing a stash run and stopped smoking a cigarette afk in a bush with a modded sks while you sprinted by..

Thanks to you I finally discovered the beauty of a fully modded M1A and REAP-IR which I will never be able to afford on my own.

Edited by Metallika

To the guy who waved at me yesterday night at the Old Door on Customs and then ran, thank you. You raised my opinion on players in this game. I'm glad I didn't shoot you in the face with that sniper assault rifle, as I had first wanted to. You did good too: that SCAV run gave me the ISKRA lunch I needed to finish the Acquaintance quest and pass Level 10, giving me also access to the Flea Market. Who knows, maybe one of the trades I made today has helped you as well...?

To the camping chad in dorms.  Maybe you should change your name to TheGrandCamper.  This is like the 5th time in a week where you have literally sat for 10+ minutes just to get a single kill.  Luckily 4 of the 5 have been scav runs and you literally got jack poo when I was on my pmc since I was just trying to complete a quest and not wasting decent gear.  Maybe you should grow a pair seeing as you have the best ammo, and top tier armor.  While it is a play style, it shouldn't be for juggernauts vs a single other player.

To the guy on the Second Floor of West Wing at the Resort on Shoreline on Sunday, March 21, 2021 at approximately 10:40p EDT......

Good fight good fight, and handshakes all around.  Ending our inability to slay one another with a graceful "Cease fire!" callout from each of us and turning our separate ways was an honorable and - in my opinion - appropriate way to resolve the fight. 

I hope you also made it out.

Zeroa

P.S. If you find any of my Quakemaker rounds in your flesh please mail them back to my P.O. box so I can reload em. Thanks bby.

To they guy on Factory yesterday that stopped shooting at me and Wiggled after I needed to swap to my hatchet as I ran out of ammo, thanks, that was a really wholesome.

Got killed by scav immediatley after It though...

To the scav player at interchange who was in kiba looting.i wiggled and jumped and we did not shoot each other.i had an adar and you had an akm? and a shotgun on your back.i showed you where you can find bigger rig,backpack and comtacs.we made our way to railway and i covered you while you looted stashes.thanks for not being shoot on sight type player scav.