''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Natalino

To HardyPotato

My hat is off to you, sir. You have an almost uncanny ability to sit motionless in a bush at Emercom. Your marksmanship leaves a little to be desired, after all I'm stuck in a 10ft by 5ish ft space yet you missed your first shots.

Tbf, it's been days since I got exit camped so I'm hoping that you spineless little turds are a dying breed.

My workmate does a bit of spare time coding. If you DM me, I'll see if he can generate a bush sitting simulator for you, we can talk details like how loud you'd like the wind, things like that.

To the guy crouching by the digger on customs , that I shot with a silenced SVD and thermal scope from the medical room window... sorry Prapor told me to do it... your AS VAL was nice though.

23 hours ago, flidmerchant said:

To the guy crouching by the digger on customs , that I shot with a silenced SVD and thermal scope from the medical room window... sorry Prapor told me to do it... your AS VAL was nice though.

I was surprised by the Therapist quest. I thought she was a nice wholesome healer. Then she asked me to execute some people for her. Now I look at her a bit differently.