''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

KapkanNapkan

Oh duck.. Do you hear that?

That’s the sound of an incoming fanfic.

RUN.

Edited by KapkanNapkan
Misspell

vatt84

To the guy I killed at the Customs extraction tunnel. I'm sorry I killed you :( But I really needed to get out and complete that mission and couldn't take the risk. 

If it is any consolation the semi auto shotgun I looted from you has killed a lot of people 

marqs

My mate and me were on costums with silenced TT's to do a quest when we entered the construction area. We saw a guy with Paca and also a pistol and i opened fire. He went into hiding and stood up again and didn't fire back, he wiggled! Even after i shot at him! I was skeptical, previous events showed me you can not trust anyone in Tarkov.

I stopped shooting and started to wiggle. We slowly approached him and i was expecting a bullet in my head any second but no, he came to us, dropped a grenade for each of us. We took the grenades and followed him. Then he gave us bandages and medkits. He probably thought we are beginners because of the pistols and nothing else but we had Grizzly and everything we need in the pouch. We just love TT action.

Anyway, he was helping us so we took the stuff he gave us and we followed him. At the bus stop we killed a few scavs together and all of us could take some loot. Sadly my mate was killed by a PMC but the friendly wiggle guy and me killed the attacker. I was showing him thumbs up multiple times but he was always looking in a different direction 

We killed a bunch of more scavs, both saved the life of the other one. At one exit i sadly had to leave him because i had a quest item with me and i was afraid to loose it. He ran away without looking back, probably missing me later. Sorry bud, you never looked back so i couldn't say bye 

I just wanted you to tell this nice story because i totally loved how he still wiggled after i fired at him. This moments make this game so special. It was a lot of fun to play with a totally unknown person. And after a few minutes i had complete trust in this guy, there was no reason for him to kill me after all this action.

Thank you unknown wiggle guy, that was awesome, i hope we will meet again one day to kill together!

Skemba

To the USEC guy on Woods some 10 minutes ago. You got killed at the end by my friend after we gave you some nades and meds,,, we wanna contact you, because the kill was intended to make you contat us. Faker killed you. Please contact us.

Adamantor

To those 2 guys from beginning of the video... You made my day super happy... ;) 

Skemba

To the USEC hatchling on Customs 5 minutes ago. A group of 5 gave you loads of gear including a VSS. Contact me if you see the message.

2017-10-21[17-12]_-24.1,_-0.5,_-135.2_-0.1,_0.9,_-0.2,_-0.4_(0).png

Edited by Skemba

ArgentRampancy

To the group of three on Customs that wrecked my buddy and then proceeded to immediately loot him together, thanks for the two SV-98s, helmets, Fort, Alpha Rig, and Tri-Zips. Gives me some toys to play with before the wipe.

hellraiser1986

to the guy at shoreline scumbag exit camper named "AGIVA" enjoy that m4 you little coward..... i didnt carry nothing special that raid was really poor.... but few raids ago well check the pictures bellow ;-) you should play with some balls not as a little chick hiding on a exit

have a great day

59ebfbea5f292_EftScreenshot2017_10.22-01.46_10_39.thumb.png.3f2c72052204e241fa836e547fd03cf9.png59ebfbefbe443_EftScreenshot2017_10_22-01_46_14_22.thumb.png.5e1c0753a2e9ae9524c737a1e6e9f044.png

DukaAU

To the "HAWK" guys that invited me to a group on customs, just wanted to say thanks.

Game crashed on load with memory so then reloaded and joined but you had moved off.

No bad feelings to the one of you that took me out as you thought I was sneaking up on you from behind once I re-joined lol

Have fun guys.

Xianto61

To the two scav players that decided to leave factory - Our Apologise :)

CTeJEY1.jpg

• Sad 3

Skeggi
vor 19 Stunden schrieb Xianto61:

To the two scav players that decided to leave factory - Our Apologise :)

CTeJEY1.jpg

Wow thats the most unskilled move i`ve seen in a long time

• Sad 1

Xianto61
2 minutes ago, Skeggi said:

Wow thats the most unskilled move i`ve seen in a long time

Its just before wipe. Its for fun, how scary it is when you open the doors and see 4 full gears pointing on you? Why so serious ? :)

Skeggi
Gerade eben schrieb Xianto61:

Its just before wipe. Its for fun, how scary it is when you open the doors and see 4 full gears pointing on you? Why so serious ? :)

Doesnt really matter, its just a fun killer. You fight your way straight to the Escape point just to get killed by 3 guys with no skill to camp right at the extraction point. That happened on Woods, Factory, Shorline and customs. There is no really fun about, its just an unskilled move and (how i allready said) a massiv fun killer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Adamantor
19 hours ago, Skeggi said:

Doesnt really matter, its just a fun killer. You fight your way straight to the Escape point just to get killed by 3 guys with no skill to camp right at the extraction point. That happened on Woods, Factory, Shorline and customs. There is no really fun about, its just an unskilled move and (how i allready said) a massiv fun killer.

I hope chasing a guy and killing him right b4 he reaches extraction is different thing ;D

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

To the guy at Factory just now...

We were both Scav's, you flashed, I wiggled. 

I was just running from another player Scav who tried to kill me, you followed me up the stairs to the bridge, and across the duct to the room by the oil drum spawn, where we chased him down into the basement to drop him. :begood:

Appreciative of the assist, I motioned for you to go for the loot, and covered your back, checking hallways and corners. After you finished up, I gave a thumbs up, and you ran down the hall. I checked the body to see if there was anything cool in his pockets, just then I heard a whole mess of gunfire...

I ditched the body, and ran down the hall to your aid, to see that you had already dealt with him. As I relaxed and began to turn to go back down the hall, I learned that it was in fact not you, by receiving a bullet in the bum. :benoway:

I turned quick enough to dump a mag into him, but he got me in the end... and I hope he bleeds before the exit. :betoung:

Anyways, that was good fun, and I wish you well. :begreat: Its not all that often that you can trust a complete stranger, in real life or Tarkov; and any time you can I consider it a special occasion. I raise a glass of condensed milk in your honor, good sir. :cannedmilk::uhappy:

Cheers

rocket

Baelnorn

To AlGreeen who killed me while I still had the spawn location in the lower left, as a scav, I hope you have daughters who think Kim Kardashian is a good role model. 

• Hot 1
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 2

Skemba

To my USEC buddy some 15 minutes ago on Woods. We wiggled at the beginning after which you moved to Tank and I proceeded in the Woods to kill a Scav and brought you the Mr-133 and a scav vest....

was fun bro, while it lasted, for me at least,had no meds on me. :D

Jul

To the player scav I wiggled to on factory, thanks man, I covered you, shot down another hostile scav and lead you to the loot, and you put a bullet in my head while I was looking out for you. Nice. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

deephack

Last night in factory I was a USEC hatchling and you were a Bear with what looked like looted kit from a SCAV. I found myself out in the open in the second half of the factory and so ran for the tanks. At the last moment I saw that I was running right for you and so turned and went down the ramp zig zagging as I went. You aimed right at me but didn't fire. Thanks bro!

You must have initially thought I was rushing you but I really didn't notice you until the last moment. Super control on your part to not fire :begood:

Emn

thanks to guy who i met around 30mins ago at customs (we both were scavs). buddy had ushanka and civilian AK. at start we wiggled each other, squaded up, and did a nice run through map. without comunication, but did it like old soldiers. that was praiseworthy.

and thanks for your weapon :) 

Helmut

To the guy at customs like 10 hours ago. Why the hell did you bring fort armor with that semi auto AKM and like 0 spare mags? Just makes no sense to me... :D btw if you see F1 grenade falling in your vicinity it would be great idea to RUN. Thanks for the Fort.

GS_G3K

Guy who I met st customs about 20min ago. I had a hatchet and lots of keys you had an AK-74U. We ran through looting all the way to dorms and had a blast. Trying to remember your name. I was trying to get you to kill me so I could add you, then you got shot by 2 story. I avenged you though!

Jul

To the hatchet BEAR I gave my pistol to in factory 15 minutes ago, I hatcheted one of the scavs shooting at you and I hope you made it out alive, thanks for the team up!

NoDG

To the Bear, ChillinVillain, who shot me while i was doing the Wiggle near customs spawn at the outpost near Red Building. Hope enjoyed that RGD-5 grenade I tossed at your feet before dying as much as I did. :D

• Cold 1

Omahenk

To the newbies on customs yesterday, I do want to thank you all for bringing your best guns in when you didn't seem to have a clue on what you were doing with them.

I started off in the back near the double loot crates, jumped on the roof of the garages and proceeded to stroll around. Found my first two victoms near the fuel truck in the back, 1 of you had just a pistol and the other a mpx without any armor or even a bag, I don't know why but thank you I guess. I then heard some shots towards the far right of the traintracks so I headed there. I was greeted by someone with an mp5 that was running from the fight and probably tried to get in cover to heal, too bad I spotted him first and got a clean 1 tap to the face. Then I slowly walked up through the truckstop to find what he was running from, I waited to hear anyone move up on the corpse but then they started shooting at each other again, I jumped on top of the truck trailer to see what was going on. I found 2 guys on either side of the train tracks shooting at each other, not doing too much it seemed and I just 1 tap both of them in the head. That's 5 man down already and I haven't even left the spawn. I waited a little to see if there was another guy in either of the two squads or if that was all.

I didn't hear or see anyone close by so I went in for the loot. Found 2 mp5's with supressors, the new giant pelgrim backpack, some paca's and the softer armor, headphones, alpha rig and plenty of bullets. I quickly put on the headphones, and glad that I did, cause I head someone rusteling in the bushes, snuck over and yes there was the last guy. He looked scared, just sitting there with his back against the wall, holding his aku and not moving an inc, I just had to put him out of his misery. At this point I had only used 15 rounds to kill 6 players, it just doesn't get much simpler then that I feel like.

And that kids, is how I got the easiest time of looting some sweet guns in a long while. 

59fc20f770201_2017-11-025b21-515d_-90.22c_-8.52c_-134.6_0.02c_-0.92c_0.02c_0.5_(0).thumb.png.33496cec0b3b3b3a1a7a73acc763ea8f.png

• Hot 1