Natalino

''To the guy at ...'' Compilation Thread

Skemba

To my BEAR friend on Woods just now... we had some fun, short but sweet. Didn't wanna risk too much since I was hurt and we both got some gear ;)

2017-11-03[13-58]_-121.8,_0.2,_403.3_0.1,_-0.5,_0.0,_0.9_(0).png

2017-11-03[14-16]_311.1,_-7.8,_331.6_0.0,_-0.9,_0.1,_0.4_(0).png

brcole

To the Scav on woods just now who actually worked with me instead of shooting on sight. We were doing pretty darn well until Captain Party Pooper showed up at the checkpoint.

I did my best with the 9mm, and I think I got a couple of hits on him. I hope you managed to survive that encounter. If we'd had VOIP I would have been faster in giving you a warning about him.

Anyway, thanks for restoring a little bit of my faith in playing Scav.

Linkeneli

To the player scav a friend and i met at the customs gas station. Glad we were friendly or at least attempted to be even through the flip offs. However, my friend shot you on accident while attempting to emote. I understand why you shot me, and sorry that my friend finished you off.. Funny as hell tho. 

Sev07Sniper
6 hours ago, Linkeneli said:

To the player scav a friend and i met at the customs gas station. Glad we were friendly or at least attempted to be even through the flip offs. However, my friend shot you on accident while attempting to emote. I understand why you shot me, and sorry that my friend finished you off.. Funny as hell tho. 

This might have been me?

the_eggs

To the player scav at dorms 5 minutes ago, I hope you get railed by the bot scavs trying to extract. How you imagine that you'll be able to carryout 6 pmcs worth of loot by yourself, I have no idea. As we took them down from either end of 3 story I thought, this might work out all right. Then we saw each other, paused, I wiggled once, twice, you shot. Hope the botscavbros bum you.

Edited by the_eggs
  • Upvote 1

Kitousha

To the guy at shoreline a few minutes ago, sorry about your OP-SKS, Tri-zip and Fort armor. You really should check your back when you're around the spawn area.

Edited by Kitousha

AdMortem

To the guy at Factory with whom I randomly teamed up by not shooting the hell out of each other, sorry you got shot in the back, I tried to save you but life is brutal.

NoDG
16 hours ago, the_eggs said:

To the player scav at dorms 5 minutes ago, I hope you get railed by the bot scavs trying to extract. How you imagine that you'll be able to carryout 6 pmcs worth of loot by yourself, I have no idea. As we took them down from either end of 3 story I thought, this might work out all right. Then we saw each other, paused, I wiggled once, twice, you shot. Hope the botscavbros bum you.

you did the right thing. Hopefully i meet more broscavs like you in the future and we can escape tarkov together and settle down in a quiet forest cabin and have little baba scavs of our own. 

• Like 1

RooZvonBooZ

To the lucky mofo who killed me in zb-014 bunker in woods: gratz on the free dvl-10.... ya jerk ! :D

• Like 1

space_marine65

To the player scav yesterday evening on customs, im sorry i shot you up with my M153... you never know who is friendly these days, but im glad we made it out alive, heavy breathing and bleeding, we survived.

P.s good shot on the scav sneaking up on us at the gas station, he hit me in the gut once, but you have a seriouse reaction skill!

MrNiceGuy1321

To laddysack, the KOS Jerk who has twice killed me after I proposed peace. Enjoy my empty bodies :P

Edited by MrNiceGuy1321
  • Upvote 2

commissarx

to the poor bastards who ran into my bush on customs by the pocket watch truck;

I cherish your silenced m4, silenced mpx, fort armour, and all the other goodness that came with you.

All i wanted to do was lose my crappy, half in pieces ak47u to clear space in my stash, but you came sprinting in on my way out of the bush and i couldn't resist unloading some rounds at your head. I'll never forget your friends' cheeki face peeking into the bush, or more specifically, the muzzle of my gun.

Also to the guy last night with the nice headset and nvg under the bridge at customs, i'm sorry i hunted you down in the dark with my shotgun, but i really needed your goggles because i couldn't see s***

• Sad 1

Emn

to full geared camper with pilgrim and helmet on factory - **** you! watching exit is the poorest tactic ever, but suits to noskills like you. i hope bots will heashot you whole time, and you will loose your shitty gear. 

DanExert

To the geared guy on EU servers a couple hours ago: Customs, by the far extraction, I'm sorry I stole your SKS, fort, Wartech rig etc... I'm only level 4 so your complacency in not checking your surroundings after getting a kill and bee-lining for the loot was most welcome. Most welcome indeed.

All the best :)

kurgyn

Less than 1 hour ago / US server / Woods squad of 3-4 at spawn : Got corner spawn, ran east, one of you started shooting at me through the trees and then pushed my spawn. Good fight! Apparently got one of you with a grenade and a headshot on a second one. I had a tricked out black AK-74 with PSO, PACA, scav BP. Toward the end, busted legs and arms and bleeding, made a push back and I know I hit one in the face and the other one in the leg before my second mag (spent 90 rounds whole fight) went "click", lol! It was an epic fight and I was severely outmatched. Now I'm going to start possibly bringing a third mag and a fourth grenade. Thanks for the fun though, for real.

Edited by kurgyn
  • Hot 1

MrNiceGuy1321

To vulture.

Ill have you know that I spent 15 minutes getting into that woods map, only to get shot 4 seconds in.
Good Day.

NoDG

to the scav player that walked up to me while i was looting a body on customs 2nd evac with 8 minutes left and used a voiceline. Im so sorry i shot you. you nearly made me poo myself and it was a reflex. i felt bad when i saw you turn away. my bad 

DanExert

To the guy on EU Customs just now who passed me an AK after I nearly got destroyed by that Scav, thank you! You’re the only player who knows what the wiggle is apparently. Unfortunately my life was cut short by ‘monsta’ who KOS’d me for no reason. Guess I’m gonna be stuck on Prapor’s 2nd quest forever.

NookRitzia

I was the one who spammed the Friendly Fire Hand Up commands; the Bear who saved me (Im a USEC) thanks; you made it out with your fair share and I made it out with my SKS and Shotgun, Thanks! 

the_eggs
4 hours ago, DanExert said:

Unfortunately my life was cut short by ‘monsta’ who KOS’d me for no reason. 

I know that feel. Mean monsta.

CandyVanMan

To the hatchling on Woods last night on EU that wiggled to my friend, I'm sorry for planting a 7,62 mm bullet in the back of your head, I didn't know that you had wiggled for your life, just saw a hatchling crouching behind my other group member.

the_eggs

Right now.

To the 3 hatchlings on Customs that wiggled, good luck.

To the botsniperscav on rooftop that let the three of them pass through construction no problemo, and then onetapped me as I followed them, you've taught me a valuable lesson about clearing the area. Hope your code corrupts.

Hope on of the wiggles gets the mp5+armour+helmet

bFe

To the lone wolf on woods a few hours ago..

Saw you sneaking around ritual site. You were carrying a suppressed AK w/ kiver and possibly a paca, can't remember.
I was lurking behind you as a scav with an AKS and it felt like my moment to shine.

You stopped for a couple of seconds then I sprayed you down and grabbed your stuff.

Cheers bud!

berdyev

To the guy who hides in places where doors are usually open, but keeps them closed..

..camping might work, but its easy to figure it out that somone's hiding, plus I could see you through the crack. lol

• Upvote 1

idefelipe

To the guy who has helped me in Customs as scav (night time) a few minutes ago. We flashed each other with lights and then after a quick encounter, he helped me to the exit (I was severly injured).

THANK YOU MATE!!

Edited by idefelipe
  • Like 1