Smoerble

Screenshots der Scopes & Visiere

Smoerble

Hi all,

I started to do some screens to easily compare the scopes and optics in EFT. Please let me know, if you find this useful (links lead to more screens, but I think this is enough to decide).

EFT-Scopes-01-1024x419.png

or is this one more useful?

EFT-Scope-Bravo4-total-01-1024x473.png

http://www.bombrats.com/eft-scopes/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

gianluzzz

Great idea, @Smoerble.
I'd prefer to see the second screenshot for each scope so I know which mounts are also compatible with.

Let me give you a suggestion: probably it's better if you take the ingame screenshot to a unique location so you we are able to see how the scope is dealing with the same brightnesses. Probably Shoreline is a great location for that

Aeefire
20 hours ago, gianluzzz said:

Great idea, @Smoerble.
I'd prefer to see the second screenshot for each scope so I know which mounts are also compatible with.

Let me give you a suggestion: probably it's better if you take the ingame screenshot to a unique location so you we are able to see how the scope is dealing with the same brightnesses. Probably Shoreline is a great location for that

I'd also prefer a standardized location / spot you look at PLUS maybe in 2 different conditions: night time + bright daytime. In your comments you talk a lot about the visibility during daytime, so you should definetly prove this with your screnshots!

Amovn

That idea is amazing. Great job @Smoerble and thank you for sharing. The second option looks more cool however both images are useful.