Blackb1rd

Degtyarev Video Report

A brief video report on the recent field trip by the invitation of Degtyarev Plant, where we collected reference materials and recorded sounds for subsequent implementation of weapons in Escape from Tarkov.

Translations

Czech translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Czech Emissary @PugMonk
Bulgarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Bulgaria @Shibby

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 6
  • Upvote 4

I really like how the supressor work on that SMG, making the shots barely noticeable.
And that HMG the Kord, it seems to be pretty heavy, so i dont know when we could use that monster.
Nice work dudes

2 часа назад, Blackb1rd сказал:

A brief video report on the recent field trip by the invitation of Degtyarev Plant, where we collected reference materials and recorded sounds for subsequent implementation of weapons in Escape from Tarkov.

АЕК- 971 and AEK-973 <3 

• Upvote 1

VERY NICE. We need more ak's that have a higher rate of fire than the AK 74 N because it is a good gun, but the m4 has a hire fire rate plus less recoil. I think maybe the AEK-971/973 might solve this problem. It may have recoil that is similar to the AKM though, from what I can observe.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Rebwar:

Im curious how the 12.7 will handle the damage output, that thing have to kill in 1 shot....

I think that was a Test only not for in Game.

2 часа назад, FenrirInu сказал:

Its good that you source the weapon sounds yourself. Recording them outdoor also makes them sound better.  Also.. fixed weapons confirmed?

HMG were seen on the guardtowers of the shoreline.

eft_shoreline_p2_2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Elistaer said:

I think that was a Test only not for in Game.

lol , just wait :P theres a reason why BEAR have the high caliber skill.....and theres a reason they are recording the gun sounds for it

Edited by CptBluemax