madDogSLO

Do you plan to implement a better inventory/tab system ?

madDogSLO

Hey devs, are there any plans to have a better inventory system in the game ?

What i mean is, it's very annoying to have to search for a specific item and go through the whole inventory of a vendor just to find something. A lot of times i miss an item i'm searching for, just because everything is so cluttered and not organized.

You should make you tab system not only higlight items, but filter them out completely. For example, if i click on a weapon icon, the inventory should only show weapons a vendor has, and hide all the rest of the stuff out. If i can make one more suggestion, there should be a sort button somewhere in the inventory, sort by type, by price, etc.

Maybe all this is already in the works, don't know, but it would be cool if we could get an answer.

Keep up the good work devs

• Upvote 1

Tmoore4007

Search function to come in the future. Though, filter by removing would indeed be useful. The combination of the two would make inventory sorting a breeze.

JustWaggs
13 hours ago, Tmoore4007 said:

Search function to come in the future. Though, filter by removing would indeed be useful. The combination of the two would make inventory sorting a breeze.