Yukari_Akiyama

When are you guys going to the US to try out American guns?

10 minutes ago, trotskygrad said:

I always clean and inspect my buffer tube for wear, it's not hard. Soldiers do it too, as I've seen way too many joes ask how to get their bolt carrier group out of the buffer tube because they reassembled the rifle before putting the buffer and spring back in first.

huh. i usually dont but since my rifle isnt to old im really to worried. does your tube have the retainer pin in it? i know my rifle does and i think its more of a pain to take apart and put together than its worth, but i know some guys like to just take the pin out so when the take the gun apart than can just remove it, and i know there is a company that makes springs designed to be used with out a retainer pin

18 minutes ago, Carl_Wheezer said:

huh. i usually dont but since my rifle isnt to old im really to worried. does your tube have the retainer pin in it? i know my rifle does and i think its more of a pain to take apart and put together than its worth, but i know some guys like to just take the pin out so when the take the gun apart than can just remove it, and i know there is a company that makes springs designed to be used with out a retainer pin

I'm not sure I follow why any of those mods would be necessary. The retainer pin is spring loaded on a standard milspec AR, you just push it down and the buffer pops out. The buffer is beveled so it'll depress the pin when you put it back in, it's super easy to do and doesn't get in the way of cleaning the buffer.

5 hours ago, trotskygrad said:

I'm not sure I follow why any of those mods would be necessary. The retainer pin is spring loaded on a standard milspec AR, you just push it down and the buffer pops out. The buffer is beveled so it'll depress the pin when you put it back in, it's super easy to do and doesn't get in the way of cleaning the buffer.

i dont think they are necessary but i think it does make it easier to take the spring out. the aftermarket spring also is supposed to soften the recoil impulse. yeah taking out the buffer isnt that hard but i have noticed most people dont really bother with it and the only people i have seen talking about removing retainer pins have been the type of dudes who do a lot of shooting and probably where the buffer and spring out a lot faster than most.

3 hours ago, Carl_Wheezer said:

i dont think they are necessary but i think it does make it easier to take the spring out. the aftermarket spring also is supposed to soften the recoil impulse. yeah taking out the buffer isnt that hard but i have noticed most people dont really bother with it and the only people i have seen talking about removing retainer pins have been the type of dudes who do a lot of shooting and probably where the buffer and spring out a lot faster than most.

yeah in a PDW stock setup maybe you'd need something like that. Softening recoil impulse is more a function of buffer weight iirc, H2 and H3 buffers with mid gas are the go to for a soft shooting AR last time I checked.

On 12/27/2017 at 11:12 AM, SvenskKurac9393 said:

American guns? only 6 of them rest eu guns xD

Hey bud he didn't say "American Guns" He said show off "us" Americans, guns. Not american guns. Us Americans, with a guns collection(s).

Edited by Merc1less

21 hours ago, Merc1less said:

Hey bud he didn't say "American Guns" He said show off "us" Americans, guns. Not american guns. Us Americans, with a guns collection(s).

* When are you guys going to the US to try out American guns*
And the he show pics of non US guns ! 

Edited by SvenskKurac9393
he did not understand

On 1/12/2018 at 11:22 AM, SvenskKurac9393 said:

* When are you guys going to the US to try out American guns*
And the he show pics of non US guns ! 

So me and my friends watched the Degtyarev Plant video and can't help but wonder when the battestate Devs are going to visit the United States and let Americans show off some of their personal guns from their collections to you. I have a sizable inventory myself and know of a few people that would love to share what they have in their collections if it would help the development of escape from tarkov and record shooting sound effects while taking detailed photos. Here's some firearms we have available:  

"So me and my friends watched the Degtyarev Plant video and can't help but wonder when the battestate Devs are going to visit the United States and let Americans show off some of their personal guns from their collections to you"

Take note he says let us Americans show off are personal gun collections, not us guns dawg.

Read all of it.

But the title of the post does say that.

Edited by Merc1less

6 hours ago, Merc1less said:

So me and my friends watched the Degtyarev Plant video and can't help but wonder when the battestate Devs are going to visit the United States and let Americans show off some of their personal guns from their collections to you. I have a sizable inventory myself and know of a few people that would love to share what they have in their collections if it would help the development of escape from tarkov and record shooting sound effects while taking detailed photos. Here's some firearms we have available:  

"So me and my friends watched the Degtyarev Plant video and can't help but wonder when the battestate Devs are going to visit the United States and let Americans show off some of their personal guns from their collections to you"

Take note he says let us Americans show off are personal gun collections, not us guns dawg.

Read all of it.

But the title of the post does say that.

Jedi govna  =D